Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - Funny Weapons

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Professor Falmea on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
These are super great! I love the ideas that pull from existing items in the Sprial like El Kaboing's guitar, and the idea of finger guns is making me giggle. A lot. I would single out more but there are SO MANY great ideas here, Pirates!

Let's change the topic to mounts. What do you think is the funniest MOUNT in game, and if you could hoodo a new, funny one up, what would it be?
defiantly the mighty steed. for a new mount I would go with a gold chicken war chariot, with 2 gold chickens pulling and it would be called "the eggecutor"

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
These are super great! I love the ideas that pull from existing items in the Sprial like El Kaboing's guitar, and the idea of finger guns is making me giggle. A lot. I would single out more but there are SO MANY great ideas here, Pirates!

Let's change the topic to mounts. What do you think is the funniest MOUNT in game, and if you could hoodo a new, funny one up, what would it be?
mounts now huh? well the Coconut mount (don't know the name) is quite popular and funny but I am sold on the Rubber Duck. as for one I want to create? oh gosh. um, I think a toy horse would be kinda cool. you know the one where it's a pole with a stuffed horse head on it. wait wait wait no. no. I got it. a Rocking Horse mount! that would be funny .or maybe even a half sunk life boat. only the mast is sticking up and you are in the crow's nest while the rest of the boat is "under water" I would make more ideas but I want to hear some from other players. btw I am glad the idea of finger guns amuse you. I hope you add them to the game in the future. I would buy them if you did.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Mount? If technology ever allows I would pay good money to make a mount where our companions carry us around.

Maybe you could buy them in the crown shop, like "Bonnie Anne Carrier" or "Sarah Steele Carrier", or maybe in packs, like a Swash heckler one would have all its restricted companions in it etc.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012

A giant Yum Yum Fruit that your character runs on top of

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010

shoes

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

I think the funniest mount in the game is the Rubber Ducky. The Mighty Steed is classic, and of course, Wonky the Donkey makes no sense at all. We look forward to the April Fool's Day mounts almost as much as Halloween or Christmas.

How about a Banana Peel mount? The pirate's heel is slipping on the peel, while arms are waving in every direction.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016

We're changing the topic to mounts now, huh? Well, I guess I'll give it a shot. I think the funniest mount in the game is the Slowpoke Sloth. The reason why I think it's so funny is because it's a mount and everyone expects a mount to be fast and give you more movement speed and get you to your destination faster, but the Slowpoke Sloth is the complete opposite of what a mount is supposed to do. The Slowpoke Sloth actually makes you move slower, rather than faster, which is why it wins first prize in my books for the funniest mount in the game. If I could create a new, funny mount I'd create The Dollar Bill mount. The Dollar Bill mount would basically be like the Magic Carpet mount from Wizard101, except your pirate is standing on a floating Dollar Bill instead of a magic carpet. All ideas here are really funny and I look forward to reading what funny mount everyone else would make. Good luck in the skyways, fellow Pirates.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 32 Musketeer-in-Training)

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
For funny mounts:

1. a manhole cover

2. a chicken

3. a tire (player is inside)

4. a three person ferris wheel (each player sits in a cart that rolls forward)

5. a four person chariot that is carried by flying Piggles (struggling to lift the chariot)

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I think Falmea Friday should have its own separate forum (kind of like Blind Mew's Musings), called Falmea Friday. I just think it would be more structured and organized this way. In the thread FUNNY WEAPONS, Falmea shifts the subject to funny mounts toward the end, which is :/ imo cause I dont know whether to talk about weapons or mounts now. I think it would be better to make 2 separate threads in her unique Falmea Friday forum, rather than it be cluttered in the Tavern.

-GGG

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Thank you for the compliment, Professor.

Anyway! Funniest Mount? Okay... Maybe the... Uh... Coolest Mount Ever?

Now, for the fun part: Making your own! (I like the suggestion of a tire that someone brought up, by the way. ) How about a car? You know that olden days Marleybonian Model MB (like an old English car) that can be a Housing Item? Yeah, well now I propose that as a Mount! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls (and pirates, of course ), I present the:

Model MB!
You can drive around in this wonderful Mount and have fun schmoozing around in a nice old English car!
I propose another one, as well!
The Taxi!

Want to get inside someone's Taxi because you don't have one? No problem! Just press "X" and you'll have to await confirmation of the driver, and if they say "Yar" on the little popup (on their screen), then you can drive in the passenger seat and the driver can take you wherever you want!
Okay. Now it's everyone else's turn. Unless, of course, I get another idea.
Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
funny mount ideas? oho there was an ancient thread for these that was hilarious too..
old ideas of mine..
1) potato sacks we can hop in.. I STILL want this one desperately xD beach races in skull island i can easily see fansites going crazy with this one.. :3
2) rocket jet-pack hovers ya in air with smoke billowing under feet, with popping sounds..NEW TWIST my daughter now is suggesting that this be made as a Pop-Rock-It and instead of rockets let it be a popcorn maker backpack and when it pops sends popcorn shooting up and falling around you or just shooting out the bottom while launching you in the air.. leaves a small trail of popcorn behind ya.... xD

new ideas..
1) riding a barrel of sparklers and rockets.. fire comes out when you go fast.. leaves a trail of magma ashes and sparks? makes popping sound and/or the screee sound when a firework shoots
2) Phule-Mule a dyeable goofy donkey that jingles and is wearing Phule's hat possibly mask part too? saddle has bells and matches hat/mask, has a large bell on tail tip..
3) Peppermint stick stilts
4) Giant Jack-a-lantern we bounce on like a bouncy ball..
5) giant watermelon we stand on and roll
6) Kangaroo pouch we are inside it xD (not sure if this has been previously posted or not my memory lol)
7) Helicopter hat
8) Boombox carried on shoulder, sound waves propel ya forward, see music notes floating (posting for my daughter) idle mode can be that new member dance "Breakin"
9) Fish skates- giant fish strapped to feet-idle mode the fish flops and you look like you're slipping and sliding in a puddle of oily water(combo idea me and my daughter)
10) Cloud car rainbow wheels
11) slinky shoes
12) ship in a bottle mount
13) Shamrock pinwheels- pull from back and hold forward to go
14) Pidgeon rest-animation-pirate is standing there and all of a sudden a pidgeon lands on his/her head, then once shooing it does nothing more come and land on arms til pirate resembles a scarecrow, then lifted up to fly
stormy jen silver

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Funny weapons:

paddleball
slap glove
I am a fan of the already existing lead pipes (LOL)
light saber
Frisbee
bowling ball
pillow for pillow fighting which would be a funny house addition. You could have pillow fights.

Funny Mounts
moon shoes! Who doesn't like moon shoeing?
pogo stick
can we do the peg leg here?
giant squid

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
Thank you for the compliment, Professor.

Anyway! Funniest Mount? Okay... Maybe the... Uh... Coolest Mount Ever?

Now, for the fun part: Making your own! (I like the suggestion of a tire that someone brought up, by the way. ) How about a car? You know that olden days Marleybonian Model MB (like an old English car) that can be a Housing Item? Yeah, well now I propose that as a Mount! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls (and pirates, of course ), I present the:

Model MB!
You can drive around in this wonderful Mount and have fun schmoozing around in a nice old English car!
I propose another one, as well!
The Taxi!

Want to get inside someone's Taxi because you don't have one? No problem! Just press "X" and you'll have to await confirmation of the driver, and if they say "Yar" on the little popup (on their screen), then you can drive in the passenger seat and the driver can take you wherever you want!
Okay. Now it's everyone else's turn. Unless, of course, I get another idea.
Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
Model MB wouldn't be difficult to add since it is already in Wizard101:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Marleybone_Car#axzz4rlRxc0QO

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Oran from Urz on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Model MB wouldn't be difficult to add since it is already in Wizard101:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Marleybone_Car#axzz4rlRxc0QO
That's good to know!

Ensign
Aug 22, 2017
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I've suggested this 2 player before - a wheelbarrow! The one you owns this mount is the "driver" & a friend is in the barrow; you run around driving your friend. I dle animation is; you dump your friend out but they climb back in.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
saberhagon on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Anyone suggest banana pistols?
you sir are a genius. I would have never thought of that. I like it. they would shoot out the bananas and it would be an endless supply.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
saberhagon on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Anyone suggest banana pistols?
Welcome to the Message Boards, Saberhagon!

Ensign
Aug 22, 2017
the minutemen on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
you sir are a genius. I would have never thought of that. I like it. they would shoot out the bananas and it would be an endless supply.
Why ty. I believe they would be monquistan weapons even.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
saberhagon on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
Why ty. I believe they would be monquistan weapons even.
aye. they would. one of the very few monquistan weapons we can get. other being the tiny crossbows.

I like the companion carrying you around mount. Sometimes you get TIRED from questing and battling all day, am I right? A new topic shall be surfacing shortly, stay tuned!