Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hola again

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
"Maybe if I sneak back in... no one will notice I left.. like I was never even gone..."
"You whisper too loud."
"What makes you say that?"
"I can tell, they can hear you."
"...oh"
Ok, I might've taken a bit of a minor break from pirate101. Then about a month ago I came back quietly, spending most of my time on the game leveling up my lower level pirates. Now, I hear there's an update coming our way, so yippee!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
lightleaf101 on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
"Maybe if I sneak back in... no one will notice I left.. like I was never even gone..."
"You whisper too loud."
"...oh"
Ok, I might've taken a bit of a minor break from pirate101. Then about a month ago I came back quietly, spending most of my time on the game leveling up my lower level pirates. Now, I hear there's an update coming our way, so yippee!
I met you on the Wizard message boards - welcome back!

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
I met you on the Wizard message boards - welcome back!
Thanks! Good to be back

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
lightleaf101 on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
"You whisper too loud."
"...oh"
Hola, again!

Polishing your Ship to return to the adventures in the Spiral, eh?

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
Hola, again!

Polishing your Ship to return to the adventures in the Spiral, eh?
Yep! I'm also really excited for what the future has in store for our pirates!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
lightleaf101 on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
Yep! I'm also really excited for what the future has in store for our pirates!
You have my agreement on that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009