Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeers with no Burst Fire?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
When it comes to musketeer companions that have no burst fire such as lefty and eagle archer, what build should I generally give them?

Community Leader
My witch's lefty gets burst fire. If they lack it, investing into overwatch and/or true grit 3 are your best bets. The only companions that aren't complete garbage that lack burst are Louie le Bisque/Pepe and (arguably) Jane.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
mr idea on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
When it comes to musketeer companions that have no burst fire such as lefty and eagle archer, what build should I generally give them?
Lefty is a reskin of Chantal so I suggest Overwatch 2, Doubletap 2, and Quick Draw 2. as for the eagle archer, crank up her dodge and give her Return Fire 2 and Doubletap 2.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I usually try to give them ranks in Overwatch, Double Tap and Quick Adjust.
Also Lefty can get Burst Fire

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
mr idea on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
Lots of true grit and doubletap! also lefty does have burst fire.

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Huh. It turns out lefty does have burst fire. Sorry everyone. My mistake. How about instead of lefty, let us use sergant sanders as an example of a musketeer without burst fire. How would i build sergant sanders? Also, how would i use him in combat.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
mr idea on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
Huh. It turns out lefty does have burst fire. Sorry everyone. My mistake. How about instead of lefty, let us use sergant sanders as an example of a musketeer without burst fire. How would i build sergant sanders? Also, how would i use him in combat.
he's defensive. give him extra dodge along with Overwatch 3 and Return Fire 2.