Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

random questions 1 and 2!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
so, question one: on a scale from 1 to 10, how cool, do you pirates think bowties are?

question two: on a scale from 1 to 10, how cool do you think I am?

LOL

randomness is good.

this is just random questions, to entertain people with the answers! (if I get any)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
so, question one: on a scale from 1 to 10, how cool, do you pirates think bowties are?

LOL

randomness is good.

this is just random questions, to entertain people with the answers! (if I get any)
1. Bow ties are for granddads, Orville Redenbacher & nerds; on the scale of "coolness" they're in the negative zone.
2. Not knowing you, I can't rate your "coolness" - on the plus side you play Pirate101 but on the negative side, you like bow ties.

I'm sure you're cool enough.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015

LOL

randomness is good.

3 for number one and 10 for number 2

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
4.5/10. I know Gracie Conrad would probably like bowties and I like normal ribbon bows

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

LOL

randomness is good.

Great post, L.O.L.!

1: 8 1/2.

2. 5. It's a half-and-half. I have no idea who you are, but your Pirate seems cool. If you help contribute by making Pirate101 a better place by being nice, friendly and helpful to other players, while reporting people that say inappropriate behavior, then I'd say you'd be a 10!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
sorry people, I was falling asleep when I posted this, (too many bottles of yum will do that to ya) so if Decius or someone could lock this topic, thank you!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
sorry people, I was falling asleep when I posted this, (too many bottles of yum will do that to ya) so if Decius or someone could lock this topic, thank you!
As you said, randomness = funny + awesomeness. If you want this topic to be Locked, sure, but I think this topic was a great one! Keep on going with the randomness!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
As you said, randomness = funny + awesomeness. If you want this topic to be Locked, sure, but I think this topic was a great one! Keep on going with the randomness!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
thanks! ki doesn't have to lock it yet