Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Something I currently enjoy doing..

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Midnight adventures with me here again, I'm only up this late because I'm reading previous Blind Mew's musings..

I know there's lots of things that sadly didn't come into play for the story, but it's really fun and still interesting to see what DID come into play, sometimes the smallest references or sometimes the big pieces, it's all fun to see what the theories were before the story was revealed.

And yes, it's always very nice to know the answer to a Blind Mew "that would be telling."

Sounds crazy, but one of the biggest stories that has engrossed me is Pirate101's! The story is simple, fun, and has an easily understandable delivery, with a story that has a depth rivaling the Marina Trench.

On a side note, where'd Mew run off to this time?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
Midnight adventures with me here again, I'm only up this late because I'm reading previous Blind Mew's musings..

I know there's lots of things that sadly didn't come into play for the story, but it's really fun and still interesting to see what DID come into play, sometimes the smallest references or sometimes the big pieces, it's all fun to see what the theories were before the story was revealed.

And yes, it's always very nice to know the answer to a Blind Mew "that would be telling."

Sounds crazy, but one of the biggest stories that has engrossed me is Pirate101's! The story is simple, fun, and has an easily understandable delivery, with a story that has a depth rivaling the Marina Trench.

On a side note, where'd Mew run off to this time?
Haha, nice analogy to the Mariana Trench! I do agree on its amazing storyline and dialogue.

But, may I nicely and simply ask, what's the thing you currently enjoy doing?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
Haha, nice analogy to the Mariana Trench! I do agree on its amazing storyline and dialogue.

But, may I nicely and simply ask, what's the thing you currently enjoy doing?
Reading old story theads of course! And dangit I didn't realize my phone (or maybe me) had messed up the spelling of Mariana before I posted it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
Reading old story theads of course! And dangit I didn't realize my phone (or maybe me) had messed up the spelling of Mariana before I posted it.
That sounds like a good habit to enjoy doing!

And no problem about the Mariana Trench. Everyone makes mistakes, even me (especially me ).

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!