Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Entry Level Maximum Level!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello, everyone. I'm very excited, and I hope at least someone is excited with me. Today I must announce, although it happened a few days ago, that I am now Level 65. I have been waiting my Pirate's whole life to get to that Level, specifically, and many memories were made along the way. I will keep Questing and making my way through the arduous trek of getting to Level 70 - which is the official Maximum Level - but for now, I want to let everyone know that I am now the original Maximum Level, or, what I like to call, the "entry level Maximum Level".

Thank you all for your help and encouragement through all my Levels, and, ultimately, hail Message Board Marauders and Pirates of the Spiral!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
YAY! good job :D uh aurora, where is your highest level pirate atm? what quest? I'm wondering, because I'm in Valencia part 2, right after the subterranean subterfuge quest, my quest has me go into the skyways and defeat smugglers to collect Aquila statues, anyway, back to the point! nice job!

the mysterious privateer, fiery alyssa taylor 67

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Congrats on reaching that milestone!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
YAY! good job :D uh aurora, where is your highest level pirate atm? what quest? I'm wondering, because I'm in Valencia part 2, right after the subterranean subterfuge quest, my quest has me go into the skyways and defeat smugglers to collect Aquila statues, anyway, back to the point! nice job!

the mysterious privateer, fiery alyssa taylor 67
Thank you! Helpful Aurora Parker, my Level 65 Swashbuckler, is on the Quest where she's defeating Vultures to get inside the Labyrinth. I wonder what it's like in there!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Vanessa Mythdust on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
Congrats on reaching that milestone!
Thank you, Vanessa! And it was quite a pleasure meeting you in the game via Scarlet's party.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
Thank you! Helpful Aurora Parker, my Level 65 Swashbuckler, is on the Quest where she's defeating Vultures to get inside the Labyrinth. I wonder what it's like in there!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
ah! okay! If you need it, when you get to the Scylla, I can help you. I soloed the heads!

your welcome!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
ah! okay! If you need it, when you get to the Scylla, I can help you. I soloed the heads!

your welcome!
When one head gets cut off, another replaces it...

(Wink, wink. Hydra hint intended. )

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
When one head gets cut off, another replaces it...

(Wink, wink. Hydra hint intended. )
lol.