Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My last post

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
And so, after a month of typing in this unique message board. My time has come to an end. By the time y'all read this my membership will be gone, and I probably won't get another one unless there is a content update. Its been nice while it lasted.

I bid you all adieu ~ Orlando

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
And so, after a month of typing in this unique message board. My time has come to an end. By the time y'all read this my membership will be gone, and I probably won't get another one unless there is a content update. Its been nice while it lasted.

It's not "good bye forever", Vulorian, more like "until we met again". I've enjoyed your posts and hope you will soon have a reason ( & be able to ) post again.
Bon chance, ami! - Esperanza

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

It's been nice traveling through the Skyways with you, Orlando. Safe travels and I hope to see you sailing proudly (with a membership, may I add ) on your gallant Ship again.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

its been fun, Orlando, its been nice sailing the sky ways with you.

until we meet again, my friend. -alyssa

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fair sailing to you until you return to us. Remember: Once a Message Board Marauder, always a Message Board Marauder.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
Fair sailing to you until you return to us. Remember: Once a Message Board Marauder, always a Message Board Marauder.
I must let out a big, hearty "yarrrrrrrrrrr!" on that one.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

* Raises one last mug of yum *
ahimè... We will meet again my friend.... but not yet...

not yet...