Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what's your pirate's theme song? retopic!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
there was a what's your pirate's theme song topic a while back. it was locked, sadly. but here is another one! you can pick normal songs. songs from movies, or parodies of songs!

fiery alyssa taylor: dragonhearted by captain sparklez (don't judge me)

sly autumn: enchanted (a parody of "radioactive")

charming Cheyenne silver: what's my name from Disney's descendants 2

Brynn Radcliffe (new pirate): dragons (another parody of radioactive)

(more coming soon)

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
"On My Way" from Brother Bear. It's one of the most feel good songs I know of, and certainly has a deeper meaning. I think it symbolizes a lot of what my pirate is doing in the spiral.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
there was a what's your pirate's theme song topic a while back. it was locked, sadly. but here is another one! you can pick normal songs. songs from movies, or parodies of songs!

(more coming soon)
My pirate, silent ethan sharp has no actual theme song but he still has one. Its a combanation of two other songs. Those songs are a variation of what's my name, and ways to be wicked(also from descendants 2). I also thought up a movie for my pirate, its a combanation of every pirates of the cariabian and harry potter movie. Also why did you chose the songs you did?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

(more coming soon)
Hmm...

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 64 1/2 Swashbuckler: I have no idea. She is my only Pirate that I created without a deep backstory of why I particularly created her.

Brave Kiley, Level 28 Buccaneer: I'm going to have to say Yo Ho, a Pirate's Life for Me, or even The Frigate That Flies from The Pirate Fairy (a Pixie Hollow movie) defines Kiley's piratical taste greatly.

Nora, Level 15 Privateer: I'm not sure. I don't know any songs that remind me of Nora's taste, so I'll skip that one.

Destiny Galway, Level 12 Musketeer: She's a lazy sort of Pirate. She's known as "The Pirate That Never Dies", as whenever she gets into a fight (which is once in a blue Moon), she's almost unbeatable, so I suppose Immortals by Fall-Out Boy would work.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
sneaky kyle jones buckler

margaritaville!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I have several for each pirate, but the main ones are:

Into The Nothing, Lights Out, and Fade Away by Breaking Benjamin
V.I.P. by SID
Centuries and The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
Die For You, Point of No Return, and Ricochet by Starset
You've Haunted Me All My Life, No Sunlight, and El Dorado by Death Cab For Cutie
Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas
Enter Sandman by Metallica
Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab
It's Time and Underdog by Imagine Dragons
Last One Standing and Me Against The World by Simple Plan

My music taste is all over the place, yikes.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I have two main characters, Scarlet and Jenny, which I like to view as sisters.
The song that describes both my pirates equally well, is actually a very old traditional song, "Maid on the Shore".
(the group "The Once" have a very nice rendition of it)

Maid on the shore is about piracy, or at least about a young girl, kidnapped from her home by pirates for nefarious ends, but who ends up being far more than the pirates and their crew can handle escaping the ship and robbing the pirate crew and captain blind in the process.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
My pirate, silent ethan sharp has no actual theme song but he still has one. Its a combanation of two other songs. Those songs are a variation of what's my name, and ways to be wicked(also from descendants 2). I also thought up a movie for my pirate, its a combanation of every pirates of the cariabian and harry potter movie. Also why did you chose the songs you did?
because..... I'm crazy. lol....

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
Hmm...

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 64 1/2 Swashbuckler: I have no idea. She is my only Pirate that I created without a deep backstory of why I particularly created her.

Brave Kiley, Level 28 Buccaneer: I'm going to have to say Yo Ho, a Pirate's Life for Me, or even The Frigate That Flies from The Pirate Fairy (a Pixie Hollow movie) defines Kiley's piratical taste greatly.

Nora, Level 15 Privateer: I'm not sure. I don't know any songs that remind me of Nora's taste, so I'll skip that one.

Destiny Galway, Level 12 Musketeer: She's a lazy sort of Pirate. She's known as "The Pirate That Never Dies", as whenever she gets into a fight (which is once in a blue Moon), she's almost unbeatable, so I suppose Immortals by Fall-Out Boy would work.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
huh?

Ensign
Jul 13, 2016
Slick Michael Paisley (Buckler) Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Crazy Elijah Paisley (Buck) - Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
However, of course, my taste of interest in music would be something more along the lines of Electronic, or EDM, but most of those aren't exactly "songs" with words; most are without lyrics but are incredible and exciting. I figure several of those types of music would express my Pirates quite eloquently.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
huh?
Well, I suppose I'm crazy, too, eh?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
Well, I suppose I'm crazy, too, eh?
lol! crazy is good.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

(more coming soon)
shy donna nightingale's theme song isn't really a song, but its the song from "doomsday", a episode of doctor who. near the end, when rose and the doctor are separated forever. it doesn't have lyrics, though. I just feel that it matches her backstory perfectly. like I said, I am crazy.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Neat topic!

Probably either: This Girl is on Fire (Alicia Keys)
Or
Eye of the Tiger (Survivor)

See you guys in the Skyways!
Misty LVL 61

Ensign
Jan 20, 2013
Where has the run gone by random Youtuber...

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
For Quinn, i'd, over everything else, pick I Am Octavio from Splatoon. The unhinged nature of the music just fits SO well with Quinn that i had to have it. For Dylan, i'd pick Pokemon Sun and Moon- Team Skull Admin. Same thing as the last one.

Hope you enjoyed the music that i chose for my two pirates!
two.

Hardy Quinn
''But seriously, only TWO pirates?''

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
ybco124 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Ybco124!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I would probably have to say "Hero" By skillet. its a really epic song, I recommend it!

Fiera amici di navigazione!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ybco124 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the boards, Mio compagno!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
"It's Everyday Bro" by Team 10

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
"It's Everyday Bro" by Team 10
I only know that song because I see it in memes all the time haha

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
so, I deleted shy donna nightingale, and made too new pirates!

stormy aurora jones: church bells by carrie underwood (I love that song)

fiery john Atherton: hmm, that's a tough one. ill think of one.