Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what's your pirate's backstory? retopic!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
hi people. there was a post like this, but it was locked! I decided to bring it back!

rules:

1: have fun
2: don't copy stories
3: no rude or mean comments.

here's is my 's.

fiery alyssa taylor (originally just alyssa) was born in marleybone, so she was born with a british accent. her parents were pirates. she made friends with a dog pirate named lucky jack Russell. one day, on her 15th birthday, alyssa's parents gave her a special gift. "alyssa, this is a very very important present." said alyssa's mom before she opened the box. inside of the box, was a piece of a map. "a piece of paper?" said alyssa. "not just any piece of paper, its a piece of the map to el dorado, a city made out of gold." said alyssa's dad. "ooh. interesting!" said alyssa. just then, jack burst into the room, holding a piece of paper in his hand. "I just got a message from the polarian embassy, in Aquila. we have to head there straight away!" jack said. so they got ready and started the journey to Aquila. a few hours later, alyssa fell asleep. when she woke up, she woke up to screaming, she ran up to the main deck, and saw they had crashed. just then, a floating piece of debris hit alyssa in the head. when she woke up, jack, her parents, and the rest of the crew were gone. "I hope they're not dead." said alyssa. then, next to her, lying half buryed in the sand, were her dad's flintlocks and her mother's rapier. she picked them up with her head hanging low, and started her life alone. she traveled to different worlds. she started her own crew, and met many different people. some people didn't like alyssa because she either caused trouble, or they just didn't like her in general. every night, she pulled out the el dorado map piece and stared at it, and whispered, "someday." and she would put it back in the drawer. one day, she and and her crew were fighting a armada ship. a dragoon swung and narrowly missed alyssa's head. "oy, watch where ya swing that thing, eh?" she said. suddenly, she felt something hard hit her in the head. she fell to her knees and blacked out. she was took to the armada ship. she was tortured, giving her a scar on her eye, arms and legs. one of the experiments conducted on her gave her a clockwork arm. she would gently sob and think about her parents every day and night. (to be continued, I'm super sleepy)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
hi people. there was a post like this, but it was locked! I decided to bring it back!

rules:

1: have fun
2: don't copy stories
3: no rude or mean comments.

here's is my 's.

fiery alyssa taylor (originally just alyssa) was born in marleybone, so she was born with a british accent. her parents were pirates. she made friends with a dog pirate named lucky jack Russell. one day, on her 15th birthday, alyssa's parents gave her a special gift. "alyssa, this is a very very important present." said alyssa's mom before she opened the box. inside of the box, was a piece of a map. "a piece of paper?" said alyssa. "not just any piece of paper, its a piece of the map to el dorado, a city made out of gold." said alyssa's dad. "ooh. interesting!" said alyssa. just then, jack burst into the room, holding a piece of paper in his hand. "I just got a message from the polarian embassy, in Aquila. we have to head there straight away!" jack said. so they got ready and started the journey to Aquila. a few hours later, alyssa fell asleep. when she woke up, she woke up to screaming, she ran up to the main deck, and saw they had crashed. just then, a floating piece of debris hit alyssa in the head. when she woke up, jack, her parents, and the rest of the crew were gone. "I hope they're not dead." said alyssa. then, next to her, lying half buryed in the sand, were her dad's flintlocks and her mother's rapier. she picked them up with her head hanging low, and started her life alone. she traveled to different worlds. she started her own crew, and met many different people. some people didn't like alyssa because she either caused trouble, or they just didn't like her in general. every night, she pulled out the el dorado map piece and stared at it, and whispered, "someday." and she would put it back in the drawer. one day, she and and her crew were fighting a armada ship. a dragoon swung and narrowly missed alyssa's head. "oy, watch where ya swing that thing, eh?" she said. suddenly, she felt something hard hit her in the head. she fell to her knees and blacked out. she was took to the armada ship. she was tortured, giving her a scar on her eye, arms and legs. one of the experiments conducted on her gave her a clockwork arm. she would gently sob and think about her parents every day and night. (to be continued, I'm super sleepy)
part 2 of my 's story!

one day, alyssa was taken to Valencia to be tried in front of kane and his court. "you, alyssa the pirate, will be sent to execution for attacking a armada ship," said kane. "executed by deacon himself." he finished. rooke took alyssa to the execution room in another part of kane's palace. "soldiers! this weak scum who calls herself alyssa, will be executed in front of all of you!" yelled rooke. all the armada soldiers cheered, (well, as much as they could). deacon pointed his gun at alyssa. "any last words?" said deacon. alyssa nodded no. "fine." said deacon. "WAIT!" yelled a voice from the doorway. it was a pirate, with shoulder length white hair, and she was wearing a black and purple gunner's outfit, cowboy hat and boots. she waved a piece of the el dorado map in the air. "look what I got!" she said, and threw it into the crowd of soldiers. all the soldiers and rooke and deacon started looking for the map piece. the pirate grabbed alyssa, and took her to her ship."im autumn." said the pirate. and thus began alyssa's pirating career...... again.

: done!

1: next!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
next up, my lowest level swashbuckler, charming Cheyenne silver!

(its supposed to be full of adventure and drama, so it might be long)

Cheyenne was born in cool ranch, so she became used to the cowboy ways. but in her spare time, she liked to sing. she became such a popular singer in cool ranch, that the taverns hired her to do performances. one day, she was exploring one of the caves, when she came upon a strange amulet, it was shaped like a teardrop, with a blood red rope. she put it on and instantly felt a surge of energy zip itself through her body, evil energy. she let out a cackle that echoed through the cavern. she stole a black mask like el toro wears, a black gunners outfit and boots. she became the black outlaw. she raided villages, destroyed houses, stole gold, but no one knew who she was. she was hired by the duck of death to become his assistant. she destroyed along side him. but one day, she and the duck went to a innocent bison village to destroy it. but when she came upon a cowering bison family, she raised her sword, but stopped. the chains of evil that held her heart had snapped. suddenly, the amulet she was wearing glowed brightly, and the light emitted from it rocketed to all the destroyed villages, fixing them, bringing back the stolen gold, and the stuff they raided from the villages was restored. "WHAT!" the duck screamed. suddenly, he was teleported back to boot hill. Cheyenne suddenly ripped off the amulet, and threw it into the skyway. never to be seen again. she then headed back to junction, where she lived. suddenly, she was grabbed by the arms by large hands, and another large hand covered her mouth so she couldn't scream, and she was hit in the head by something really heavy and hard. when she woke up, she was tied to the mast of a ship, with a blindfold covering her mouth and eyes. the ship was moving fast, so she knew she was in a stormgate. (to be continued, out of chars)

allonsy!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
next up, my lowest level swashbuckler, charming Cheyenne silver!

(its supposed to be full of adventure and drama, so it might be long)

Cheyenne was born in cool ranch, so she became used to the cowboy ways. but in her spare time, she liked to sing. she became such a popular singer in cool ranch, that the taverns hired her to do performances. one day, she was exploring one of the caves, when she came upon a strange amulet, it was shaped like a teardrop, with a blood red rope. she put it on and instantly felt a surge of energy zip itself through her body, evil energy. she let out a cackle that echoed through the cavern. she stole a black mask like el toro wears, a black gunners outfit and boots. she became the black outlaw. she raided villages, destroyed houses, stole gold, but no one knew who she was. she was hired by the duck of death to become his assistant. she destroyed along side him. but one day, she and the duck went to a innocent bison village to destroy it. but when she came upon a cowering bison family, she raised her sword, but stopped. the chains of evil that held her heart had snapped. suddenly, the amulet she was wearing glowed brightly, and the light emitted from it rocketed to all the destroyed villages, fixing them, bringing back the stolen gold, and the stuff they raided from the villages was restored. "WHAT!" the duck screamed. suddenly, he was teleported back to boot hill. Cheyenne suddenly ripped off the amulet, and threw it into the skyway. never to be seen again. she then headed back to junction, where she lived. suddenly, she was grabbed by the arms by large hands, and another large hand covered her mouth so she couldn't scream, and she was hit in the head by something really heavy and hard. when she woke up, she was tied to the mast of a ship, with a blindfold covering her mouth and eyes. the ship was moving fast, so she knew she was in a stormgate. (to be continued, out of chars)

allonsy!
Cheyenne's story, part 2! (maybe the final part, idk yet) (there is a part with a gun, so be aware of that. its all part of the story. its meant to add drama) (I got the shot and water cave ideas from a minecraft map called arrendor)

suddenly, the ship jerked to a stop. the large hands from before untied the ropes and dragged Cheyenne into a cave. "goodness, is she wearing armor underneath her skin or something?" said a voice. suddenly, Cheyenne was set down on the rocky floor. "lets get the rest of the stuff." said the other voice, as he ripped off Cheyenne's blindfolds. the 2 voices walked out. Cheyenne wiggled her hand into her pocket and pulled out a tiny dagger. she cut the ropes holding her. she started to walk out, but someone shot her in the back. "she'll be dead in minutes." said the first voice. "let her go, she will not survive long." said the second voice. Cheyenne slowly stumbled. she looked around. there was snow everywhere. she knew she was in Polaris. she fell to the ground, and slowly crawled into a cave with water at the bottom. she crawled into the water. "so cold...." she said. "the pain..." she said. "not gonna last.... much longer." she said before she blacked out and sunk deeper into the freezing water so deep she sunk to the bottom. she could hear faint voices "boss! there's a girl in the water over here!" said the first voice. "this isn't good, we should take her to madame vadima, she might be able to help." said the second voice. she woke up a day or 2 later. "she will be fine, she just needs to rest for a while." said madame vadima. "good, thank you for taking care of her." said the second voice from before. "not a problem, avery." said madame vadima. Cheyenne sat up. "you are one they call Cheyenne, no?" said madame vadima. and thus began Cheyenne's pirating career.

was it dramatic enough? you don't wanna know how long it took me to come up with Cheyenne's story. trust me, you don't wanna know, but I will tell you if you ask.

allonsy!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Cheyenne's story, part 2! (maybe the final part, idk yet) (there is a part with a gun, so be aware of that. its all part of the story. its meant to add drama) (I got the shot and water cave ideas from a minecraft map called arrendor)

suddenly, the ship jerked to a stop. the large hands from before untied the ropes and dragged Cheyenne into a cave. "goodness, is she wearing armor underneath her skin or something?" said a voice. suddenly, Cheyenne was set down on the rocky floor. "lets get the rest of the stuff." said the other voice, as he ripped off Cheyenne's blindfolds. the 2 voices walked out. Cheyenne wiggled her hand into her pocket and pulled out a tiny dagger. she cut the ropes holding her. she started to walk out, but someone shot her in the back. "she'll be dead in minutes." said the first voice. "let her go, she will not survive long." said the second voice. Cheyenne slowly stumbled. she looked around. there was snow everywhere. she knew she was in Polaris. she fell to the ground, and slowly crawled into a cave with water at the bottom. she crawled into the water. "so cold...." she said. "the pain..." she said. "not gonna last.... much longer." she said before she blacked out and sunk deeper into the freezing water so deep she sunk to the bottom. she could hear faint voices "boss! there's a girl in the water over here!" said the first voice. "this isn't good, we should take her to madame vadima, she might be able to help." said the second voice. she woke up a day or 2 later. "she will be fine, she just needs to rest for a while." said madame vadima. "good, thank you for taking care of her." said the second voice from before. "not a problem, avery." said madame vadima. Cheyenne sat up. "you are one they call Cheyenne, no?" said madame vadima. and thus began Cheyenne's pirating career.

was it dramatic enough? you don't wanna know how long it took me to come up with Cheyenne's story. trust me, you don't wanna know, but I will tell you if you ask.

allonsy!
I might do more with the water cave and shot parts. idk why but I like drama!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
What a wonderful story! Also, great topic, too!

Since you may have seen my post on the Locked Topic, I'll do two ones. One for Destiny Galway and for Swift Tavia, my hopefully new Swashbuckler coming soon.

Destiny Galway was born in Cool Ranch by Keith and Kelly Galway. But, when she was five years old, she got taken from her parents (cue the drama ) by some Frogerale scoundrels, who thought a child human in Cool Ranch was very... let's just say... awkward. When the captain, or "El Canallo", as they called him in Monquistan (which means "The Scoundrel"), took Destiny away, El Canallo's Ship, El Barco del Canallo, - to be honest, it was probably the nicest name a Frogerale ship ever had - suffered several hits from a passing Ship. The Ship's name was "El Lagarto Saltador", which meant "The Leaping Lizard". Like I said, not all Ships had as good a name as El Barco del Canallo.

One interesting thing to notice was that El Lagarto Saltador wasn't trying to sink El Barco del Canallo; they boarded El Barco del Canallo. After some broadside combat (which got Destiny watching intently), a Horse Toreador named Logan Swift saved Destiny, put her on board El Lagarto Saltador, and then sank El Barco del Canallo.

"Do you speak Marleybonian?" Destiny would ask.

"Yes, child," Logan would answer, "and, just to let you know, I just saved you from the group of scoundrels that tried to sell you for money."

Logan and Destiny lived six years together, until she turned eleven. When she turned eleven, another Ship of scoundrels came to find her, but they weren't Frogerales. They were Wharf Rats, and they had taken Destiny to Scrimshaw to do hard work.

One year later, Destiny decided it was time for her to sneak out of Scrimshaw and to go to Skull Island, the land of Pirates.

When she came to Skull Island, she knew the Musketeer Class was just for her. As she excelled in her Class, she excelled in her life, doing more good than bad, now. The End!

Tavia's next!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
What a wonderful story! Also, great topic, too!

Since you may have seen my post on the Locked Topic, I'll do two ones. One for Destiny Galway and for Swift Tavia, my hopefully new Swashbuckler coming soon.

Destiny Galway was born in Cool Ranch by Keith and Kelly Galway. But, when she was five years old, she got taken from her parents (cue the drama ) by some Frogerale scoundrels, who thought a child human in Cool Ranch was very... let's just say... awkward. When the captain, or "El Canallo", as they called him in Monquistan (which means "The Scoundrel"), took Destiny away, El Canallo's Ship, El Barco del Canallo, - to be honest, it was probably the nicest name a Frogerale ship ever had - suffered several hits from a passing Ship. The Ship's name was "El Lagarto Saltador", which meant "The Leaping Lizard". Like I said, not all Ships had as good a name as El Barco del Canallo.

One interesting thing to notice was that El Lagarto Saltador wasn't trying to sink El Barco del Canallo; they boarded El Barco del Canallo. After some broadside combat (which got Destiny watching intently), a Horse Toreador named Logan Swift saved Destiny, put her on board El Lagarto Saltador, and then sank El Barco del Canallo.

"Do you speak Marleybonian?" Destiny would ask.

"Yes, child," Logan would answer, "and, just to let you know, I just saved you from the group of scoundrels that tried to sell you for money."

Logan and Destiny lived six years together, until she turned eleven. When she turned eleven, another Ship of scoundrels came to find her, but they weren't Frogerales. They were Wharf Rats, and they had taken Destiny to Scrimshaw to do hard work.

One year later, Destiny decided it was time for her to sneak out of Scrimshaw and to go to Skull Island, the land of Pirates.

When she came to Skull Island, she knew the Musketeer Class was just for her. As she excelled in her Class, she excelled in her life, doing more good than bad, now. The End!

Tavia's next!
I love it! thanks. Cheyenne's story took me about a hour for the second part to write, and the first about 2 hours.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
next up: sly autumn, my 2th main!

(sorry about my absence!)

sly autumn was born in skull island. she was born with a attitude, as well. one day, she was talking to one of her parent's crewmembers, Gaspard de vole. "autumn, I think you should become a buccaneer, like me." said Gaspard. autumn tilted her head back and laughed. "I think a swashbuckler would fit me better. buccaneers use heavy armor and heavy weapons. I want daggers and rapiers and light outfits." said autumn. she then sat up from the chair she was sitting in, walked out the door of her dorm room, and headed to swashbuckler's hall. she joined the class of swashbucklers, and went to the swashbuckler's hall everyday to train. she quickly rose to the top of her class. one day, her trainer, morgan Lafitte, was doing a SVS (swashbuckler vs swashbuckler) (I made that up) tourney. whoever won got to go up against morgan herself. autumn quickly defeated a swashbuckler named Swift Joshua Oswald. "no fair!" he cried out after the match. autumn smirked. "it was fair! I'm just that awesome!" she said. the judge, a privateer/swashbuckler monquistan named the marchioness looked down at her board and smiled. "it seems our champion, sly autumn, has moved onto the final round. where she will face against morgan herself!" she said. autumn was just that good. "the match will be held on the first of may. in 3 days!" the marchioness said. everyone went back to the swashbuckler dorms, except for autumn, she went to the tavern for a celebratory yum drinking. the bartender looked different from the usual one. this one was a burly cool ranch chicken, with a scar on both his eyes. he handed her a bottle of yum, and she drank it and walked out. when she walked out, she started to feel dizzy, and stumbled into the alley next door. she fainted and collapsed on the hard stone, far back so no one would notice her. the chicken from before came out, and picked up autumn, and walked towards the dock.

to be continued! out of chars.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
sly autumn's story, part 2! (also I have no idea how morgan Lafitte talks, so don't judge me lol)

the chicken bartender put autumn, in the hold of his ship, and put a blindfold on her eyes and mouth. he walked to the helm and whispered, "grizzleheim, here we come." he then started steering the ship towards the grizzleheim stormgate. (back at skull island..) no one noticed autumn was gone. she could disappear without a trace for a few days and no one would notice. the day of the match between morgan and autumn came. the match was about to start, but autumn wasn't there. "GUYS! sly autumn, the swashbuckler, is missing." said morgan. everyone in the room gasped. "where could she be? is she alright?" everyone in the room started chattering. morgan whisled. "we must search for autumn, starting with krokotopia! who's with me!" said morgan, who raised her rapier in the air. "YAR!!!!!!" everyone replied, holding their dagger, rapier, pistol, musket, bow, or whatever weapon they had in the air. they ran away from the dueling ring and headed to the docks. they searched every pyramid, dug through every cave, checked every tent, and autumn was no where to be found. they moved onto grizzleheim. alyssa, one of the pirates in the search, was asleep, and having a nightmare. she was having a nightmare where autumn was found dead. she woke up with a start. it was day. (where autumn was..) autumn was tied to a rock in a cave, her arms wrapped by the ropes. she pulled out a dagger that was hidden inside her sleeve and cut the ropes. she ripped off her blindfolds and started to sneak out. she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her lower back. she felt the area and saw blood. she knew from all the stories she had read, that, that feeling meant she had been shot by a pistol. she looked behind her and saw the chicken, he had a pistol in his hand and a wicked grin on his face. autumn slowly stumbled out, and into the woods.

to be continued, again!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
sly autumn's story, part 2! (also I have no idea how morgan Lafitte talks, so don't judge me lol)

the chicken bartender put autumn, in the hold of his ship, and put a blindfold on her eyes and mouth. he walked to the helm and whispered, "grizzleheim, here we come." he then started steering the ship towards the grizzleheim stormgate. (back at skull island..) no one noticed autumn was gone. she could disappear without a trace for a few days and no one would notice. the day of the match between morgan and autumn came. the match was about to start, but autumn wasn't there. "GUYS! sly autumn, the swashbuckler, is missing." said morgan. everyone in the room gasped. "where could she be? is she alright?" everyone in the room started chattering. morgan whisled. "we must search for autumn, starting with krokotopia! who's with me!" said morgan, who raised her rapier in the air. "YAR!!!!!!" everyone replied, holding their dagger, rapier, pistol, musket, bow, or whatever weapon they had in the air. they ran away from the dueling ring and headed to the docks. they searched every pyramid, dug through every cave, checked every tent, and autumn was no where to be found. they moved onto grizzleheim. alyssa, one of the pirates in the search, was asleep, and having a nightmare. she was having a nightmare where autumn was found dead. she woke up with a start. it was day. (where autumn was..) autumn was tied to a rock in a cave, her arms wrapped by the ropes. she pulled out a dagger that was hidden inside her sleeve and cut the ropes. she ripped off her blindfolds and started to sneak out. she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her lower back. she felt the area and saw blood. she knew from all the stories she had read, that, that feeling meant she had been shot by a pistol. she looked behind her and saw the chicken, he had a pistol in his hand and a wicked grin on his face. autumn slowly stumbled out, and into the woods.

to be continued, again!
sly autumn's story, part 3!

autumn stumbled through the woods and into the snowy part of grizzle. she stumbled into a grove of trees and collapsed in the snow. her lips started to slowly turn ice blue. "so cold...." she whispered. "not gonna last much longer...." she whispered. "I don't wanna go!" she whispered again before she blacked out. a few minutes later, one of the pirates in the group searching for autumn was walking through the snowy forest before she came upon the clearing autumn was in. "autumn!" she picked her up and ran towards the ship. 'I found her!" the pirate said. one of the other pirates ran and grabbed a pillow and blanket. they wrapped autumn in the blanket. "she's ice cold." said Cheyenne. madame Vadima slowly walked over and poured a potion in autumn's mouth. nothing happened. suddenly, autumn's lips turned back to their normal shade. she suddenly sat up. she looked around at everybody. the end.

(if you can guess where I got the "I don't wanna go!" part from I will buy you a bottle of yum, and a hug, of course)

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
sneaky kyle jones

its all a blur really, all I remember is waking up all woozy I think I drank to much yum and went into a sugar coma.
But the man I woke up next to was even stranger he was tall with brown hair, he wore a trench coat and carried a staff he said his name was Remy LeBeau. He said I made a ruckus at a tavern down the street they called it an act of terrorism because the queen was there. They're still looking for me Remy said he knew my dad and that my dad was accused of being involved in the supposed terror act. To protect me from the mess Remy took me in and taught me the art of the staff the gun and the sword.....

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Brynn Radcliffe was born in krokotopia, but no one but her knows where she was raised. her parents were famous witchdoctor pirates. at the age of 11, she began to have a interest in spirits, mostly because she was born with the uncanny ability to talk to and summon spirits and spirit energy. she read every book in the krokotopian library about spirits. and instead of using her powers for evil, she used them for good. one day, she was walking down the streets of lower zigazag, where she started to see strange clockworks everywhere. they looked at her, and one of them, grabbed her arm. "hey!" she secretly used a blast of spirit energy to knock the clockwork over. she continued on her way towards the zigazag oasis. she kept on seeing the strange clockworks everywhere. she snuck through the bustling oasis and snuck into her special spot. she used that spot to summon her spells, because no one could see her. what she didn't know, was one of the clockworks had followed her. she whispered a incantation and a spirit wolf appeared in front of her. suddenly, clockworks came and grabbed her. "HEY!" she yelled, before something sharp stuck her in the neck. she pulled it out, and realized it was a tranqulizer dart. she suddenly fainted. when she woke up, she had blindfolds on her eyes and mouth, and her arms and legs were wrapped by chains. she used a slight blast of mojo energy to move the blindfold on her eyes up a little bit, enough so she could see that she was in a cell.

(to be continued)

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
It's always fun to write your own stories..

Dead-Eye Luke Corrupt Luke, and Noble Luke Xavier are all the same person, but from parallel spiral universes.

This story began many years ago.

Dead-eye Luke, raised in Marleybone spent his days shooting shooting and more shooting. He never missed! (If he did he'd get mad and pull the trigger with a little more anger..) One day there was an accident while he was practicing his shooting. He lost an eye, nobody is very sure about what happened, some say glass flew into his eye, others say it was a mosquito. He continued his relatively simple life of practicing with guns, never putting those skills to use though.. Until recently of course

Corrupt Luke, was born to a humble family in Darkmoor. One day while out walking with his parents, when they came across a stranger. Melvin Stare? Marl Star? Nobody really knows his name. It's rumored that some wizards had a clash with him but nobody knows for sure. He cursed the child, unbeknownst to his parents. Luke started raising spirits and stealing the souls of men at the markets, so he was sent off to Krokotopia to learn to control these powers.

Nobody knows where Noble Luke Xavier was born, all most people know is that he was rasied in Mooshu and spent his days inspiring ninja pigs and villagers from all over Mooshu. A leader to everyone and a participant in many of the wars of Mooshu at an incredibly young age.

One day, (in each and every alternate universe) they were all captured by the armada for various crimes and each of them went through almost identical journeys.

Although, some pirates, who call themselves friends to the Lukes, claim to have seen both of them, but never two of them at the same time.

Odd isn't it?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
Brynn Radcliffe was born in krokotopia, but no one but her knows where she was raised. her parents were famous witchdoctor pirates. at the age of 11, she began to have a interest in spirits, mostly because she was born with the uncanny ability to talk to and summon spirits and spirit energy. she read every book in the krokotopian library about spirits. and instead of using her powers for evil, she used them for good. one day, she was walking down the streets of lower zigazag, where she started to see strange clockworks everywhere. they looked at her, and one of them, grabbed her arm. "hey!" she secretly used a blast of spirit energy to knock the clockwork over. she continued on her way towards the zigazag oasis. she kept on seeing the strange clockworks everywhere. she snuck through the bustling oasis and snuck into her special spot. she used that spot to summon her spells, because no one could see her. what she didn't know, was one of the clockworks had followed her. she whispered a incantation and a spirit wolf appeared in front of her. suddenly, clockworks came and grabbed her. "HEY!" she yelled, before something sharp stuck her in the neck. she pulled it out, and realized it was a tranqulizer dart. she suddenly fainted. when she woke up, she had blindfolds on her eyes and mouth, and her arms and legs were wrapped by chains. she used a slight blast of mojo energy to move the blindfold on her eyes up a little bit, enough so she could see that she was in a cell.

(to be continued)
part 2: Brynn Radcliffe!

she suddenly heard voices from down the hall. "we. are. taking. the. witchdoctor. to. Valencia. to. be. tried. in. front. of. kane." said a robotic voice. "that is correct. keep watch of the prisoner, she has got powerful magic." said a regal voice. suddenly, the robotic voice and the regal voice walked near her cell. the robotic one, was a giant robot, while the other one, was wearing fancy clothes. the giant robot reached in the ripped the blindfold on Brynn's eyes and mouth off. "I am deacon, what is your name, pirate scum?" said the regal voice. "whats it to ya?" said Brynn. "don't worry, you wont have to tell me, ill find out. just you wait, once we get to Valencia, you will not last much longer." said deacon. suddenly, the ship was rumbled. "what could that be?" said deacon, and he and the dragoon walked up to the deck. "get down, she's gonna blow!" yelled a gruff voice. and well, you know the rest...

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
It's always fun to write your own stories..

Dead-Eye Luke Corrupt Luke, and Noble Luke Xavier are all the same person, but from parallel spiral universes.

This story began many years ago.

Dead-eye Luke, raised in Marleybone spent his days shooting shooting and more shooting. He never missed! (If he did he'd get mad and pull the trigger with a little more anger..) One day there was an accident while he was practicing his shooting. He lost an eye, nobody is very sure about what happened, some say glass flew into his eye, others say it was a mosquito. He continued his relatively simple life of practicing with guns, never putting those skills to use though.. Until recently of course

Corrupt Luke, was born to a humble family in Darkmoor. One day while out walking with his parents, when they came across a stranger. Melvin Stare? Marl Star? Nobody really knows his name. It's rumored that some wizards had a clash with him but nobody knows for sure. He cursed the child, unbeknownst to his parents. Luke started raising spirits and stealing the souls of men at the markets, so he was sent off to Krokotopia to learn to control these powers.

Nobody knows where Noble Luke Xavier was born, all most people know is that he was rasied in Mooshu and spent his days inspiring ninja pigs and villagers from all over Mooshu. A leader to everyone and a participant in many of the wars of Mooshu at an incredibly young age.

One day, (in each and every alternate universe) they were all captured by the armada for various crimes and each of them went through almost identical journeys.

Although, some pirates, who call themselves friends to the Lukes, claim to have seen both of them, but never two of them at the same time.

Odd isn't it?
about as odd as gravity falls.

Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
I found this and I guess I should join along on the ride of backstories.
(WARNING, THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS BACKSTORY. BE WARNED.)
Shy Chelsea Kid, Musketeer
(This story is told in first person.)

When I first found the world I lived in, I 'reckoned I wouldn't be that important. Until...my life started gettin' out of hand.
First of all, when I was 5, a crab known by Birgus Latro decided to join in. Obviously, we took em' along.
I don't know why, but my parents were very serious about shootin'. I am too nowadays. 'Took down Kane, but I'm not gonna go to that part.
We lived in a 'lil cottage in Cool Ranch, which was replaced by the Tavern there. We were actually pretty popular for taking down some of the toughest of law breakers.
One day, my parents discovered the Spiral. "This place is huge", I remember my dad say. We went to a place with sand. Lots of sand. They called it "Skull Island".
We heard of the armada and thought it wasn't a huge threat...That's until my parents decided to do a 'bit of piratin'. I personally didn't really mind.
We always went island to island searching for gold and all of that. Found lots of it. We heard of Captain Gunn's treasure, and tried to take it. Unfortunantely...Somethin' horrible happened.
We were heading to take the treasure, when we were attacked. We thought we were dead for sure. However, we ended up getting to THE skull island. You know, the island skull island. We were told of Marco Pollo (probably said that wrong) and his map. We went off to take it...That's what the horrible part happened.
My parents, they ended up...you know...dead... A giant squid attacked the ship as we were almost there. 'Destroyed the ship, only me and Birgus escaped. He disappeared though.
I then was found by some "friendly" pirates and taken to a built place in the sky. They called themselves the "Resistance". My last mission with them was when I was sent to invade the mechanisim in Valencia. I failed. And I was caught.
Legend says I was caught

Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
(CONTINUATION OF MY FIRST STORY)

Legend says I was caught smugglin' weapons, but its not true. I was taken onto a ship, and thrown in the brig. After that is the events of my history as not just a pirate, but a sheriff and spiral hero.

(END OF STORY)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I made two new pirates, I will be first doing stormy aurora jones!

(told in first person)

well, I don't remember much before I got captured, but what I do remember I will tell you.

when I was 10, me and my family discovered the land known as Avalon. it was said to have great treasures hidden in the castles and manors there, so we left off to go there. we were almost captured by the Pendragon, but we escaped from his trap. we realized it wasn't safe, so we found a temporary abandoned cabin to live in. we got word of a mysterious hero defeating all of the pendragon's guards and soldiers. we went to the village of caer lyon to search for the mysterious white owl tower. since I was the bravest, I went up in the tower first. I started to feel dizzy and I could barely keep my eyelids open. I collapsed on the floor. before I fell asleep, I saw a owl walking towards me, a big, burly ophidian by her side. when I woke up, I was in a cage, hanging over a large, dark hole. I had a blindfold over my mouth, so I couldn't scream. suddenly, I felt something claw me on the arm, I looked, and there was the owl from before. she flew over and clawed my back and other arm. she let out a loud cackle, as she flew towards a bottle of green smoke. I layed there on the floor of the cage, slightly whimpering. she opened the bottle of smoke by my head, and I felt sleepy again. I fell asleep once more. when I woke up, I saw a wood ceiling, I also saw my mom leaning over me, and a strange girl with blue hair leaning over me as well. "mom? who is this?" I asked. "this is mira, she found you and took you here." said my mom. I jumped up, and walked out the door onto the bench outside. suddenly, I felt a gloved hand cover my mouth, and start dragging me into the forest. after that, I don't remember, all I remember is meeting someone from mooshu, and me and him getting rescued by two other pirates.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I made two new pirates, I will be first doing stormy aurora jones!

(told in first person)

well, I don't remember much before I got captured, but what I do remember I will tell you.

when I was 10, me and my family discovered the land known as Avalon. it was said to have great treasures hidden in the castles and manors there, so we left off to go there. we were almost captured by the Pendragon, but we escaped from his trap. we realized it wasn't safe, so we found a temporary abandoned cabin to live in. we got word of a mysterious hero defeating all of the pendragon's guards and soldiers. we went to the village of caer lyon to search for the mysterious white owl tower. since I was the bravest, I went up in the tower first. I started to feel dizzy and I could barely keep my eyelids open. I collapsed on the floor. before I fell asleep, I saw a owl walking towards me, a big, burly ophidian by her side. when I woke up, I was in a cage, hanging over a large, dark hole. I had a blindfold over my mouth, so I couldn't scream. suddenly, I felt something claw me on the arm, I looked, and there was the owl from before. she flew over and clawed my back and other arm. she let out a loud cackle, as she flew towards a bottle of green smoke. I layed there on the floor of the cage, slightly whimpering. she opened the bottle of smoke by my head, and I felt sleepy again. I fell asleep once more. when I woke up, I saw a wood ceiling, I also saw my mom leaning over me, and a strange girl with blue hair leaning over me as well. "mom? who is this?" I asked. "this is mira, she found you and took you here." said my mom. I jumped up, and walked out the door onto the bench outside. suddenly, I felt a gloved hand cover my mouth, and start dragging me into the forest. after that, I don't remember, all I remember is meeting someone from mooshu, and me and him getting rescued by two other pirates.
I love it! What Class is Aurora?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I love it! What Class is Aurora?
bucc. why?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
bucc. why?
I was just wondering because it didn't say what Class she was and I wanted to know.

Just out of plain random curiosity.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
I was just wondering because it didn't say what Class she was and I wanted to know.

Just out of plain random curiosity.
okay! I forgot to put that she was a . lol

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
fiery john Atherton was born in florenza. but at the age of 16, he was captured by the armada to be 'tested' on. he was dragged out of his humble home in chains, tears streaming down his face. the experiment was to make half clockwork half human soldiers. but before getting converted, the people had to be treated with a special liquid. the experiment failed on john, but they don't know why (it is said that it failed to work because of his half magic blood). when they tried again, it failed again. john was gonna be executed, but he was rescued by a renegade soldier, who was about to get treated again. she hid him in one of the metal closets in the fortress, before she was dragged off by soldiers. he laid there in the closet, cold and hungry. he thought that was gonna the end for him. one day, he heard shots from outside the door. he peeked through the vent to look and see what was going on. he saw bullets flying from down the hall. "yar! keep fighting, the prisoner has got to be here someplace!" yelled a gruff voice. "mr gandry, we will search for the prisoner. the rest of you, keep fighting!" yelled the gruff voice again. "aye aye captain!" yelled a monquistan voice. john heard the slight clanging of boots coming towards the door. "he might be in one of these closets!" yelled the monquistan voice from before. suddenly the door slid open. two pirates stepped into the large closet. "ple-plea-please help me-me" whispered john. his lips were light blue, his skin had a slight red color to it, he was shivering, and he was starving. then the gruff voiced pirate picked him up and slung him over his shoulder. the gruff voiced pirate, the monquistan voiced pirate, ran out of the closet, john slung over the gruff voiced pirate's shoulder. the two pirates and john ran out of the armada fortress, the pirate's crew following behind. "what's your name, pirate?" asked the gruff voiced one. and well, you know the rest....

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
fiery john Atherton was born in florenza. but at the age of 16, he was captured by the armada to be 'tested' on. he was dragged out of his humble home in chains, tears streaming down his face. the experiment was to make half clockwork half human soldiers. but before getting converted, the people had to be treated with a special liquid. the experiment failed on john, but they don't know why (it is said that it failed to work because of his half magic blood). when they tried again, it failed again. john was gonna be executed, but he was rescued by a renegade soldier, who was about to get treated again. she hid him in one of the metal closets in the fortress, before she was dragged off by soldiers. he laid there in the closet, cold and hungry. he thought that was gonna the end for him. one day, he heard shots from outside the door. he peeked through the vent to look and see what was going on. he saw bullets flying from down the hall. "yar! keep fighting, the prisoner has got to be here someplace!" yelled a gruff voice. "mr gandry, we will search for the prisoner. the rest of you, keep fighting!" yelled the gruff voice again. "aye aye captain!" yelled a monquistan voice. john heard the slight clanging of boots coming towards the door. "he might be in one of these closets!" yelled the monquistan voice from before. suddenly the door slid open. two pirates stepped into the large closet. "ple-plea-please help me-me" whispered john. his lips were light blue, his skin had a slight red color to it, he was shivering, and he was starving. then the gruff voiced pirate picked him up and slung him over his shoulder. the gruff voiced pirate, the monquistan voiced pirate, ran out of the closet, john slung over the gruff voiced pirate's shoulder. the two pirates and john ran out of the armada fortress, the pirate's crew following behind. "what's your name, pirate?" asked the gruff voiced one. and well, you know the rest....
I love it!

It's the ordinary Boochbeard and Gandry story with a wonderful Valencian Armada twist to it.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
I love it!

It's the ordinary Boochbeard and Gandry story with a wonderful Valencian Armada twist to it.
parts of it are also based on the doctor who episode "the crimson horror" if you have seen it. its creepy but kewl at the same time.

and TY! also forgot to mention, he was originally called john.