Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what's your pirate's backstory? retopic!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
parts of it are also based on the doctor who episode "the crimson horror" if you have seen it. its creepy but kewl at the same time.

and TY! also forgot to mention, he was originally called john.
I love creepy and I consider it cool!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
hi people. there was a post like this, but it was locked! I decided to bring it back!

rules:

1: have fun
2: don't copy stories
3: no rude or mean comments.

here's is my 's.

fiery alyssa taylor (originally just alyssa) was born in marleybone, so she was born with a british accent. her parents were pirates. she made friends with a dog pirate named lucky jack Russell. one day, on her 15th birthday, alyssa's parents gave her a special gift. "alyssa, this is a very very important present." said alyssa's mom before she opened the box. inside of the box, was a piece of a map. "a piece of paper?" said alyssa. "not just any piece of paper, its a piece of the map to el dorado, a city made out of gold." said alyssa's dad. "ooh. interesting!" said alyssa. just then, jack burst into the room, holding a piece of paper in his hand. "I just got a message from the polarian embassy, in Aquila. we have to head there straight away!" jack said. so they got ready and started the journey to Aquila. a few hours later, alyssa fell asleep. when she woke up, she woke up to screaming, she ran up to the main deck, and saw they had crashed. just then, a floating piece of debris hit alyssa in the head. when she woke up, jack, her parents, and the rest of the crew were gone. "I hope they're not dead." said alyssa. then, next to her, lying half buryed in the sand, were her dad's flintlocks and her mother's rapier. she picked them up with her head hanging low, and started her life alone. she traveled to different worlds. she started her own crew, and met many different people. some people didn't like alyssa because she either caused trouble, or they just didn't like her in general. every night, she pulled out the el dorado map piece and stared at it, and whispered, "someday." and she would put it back in the drawer. one day, she and and her crew were fighting a armada ship. a dragoon swung and narrowly missed alyssa's head. "oy, watch where ya swing that thing, eh?" she said. suddenly, she felt something hard hit her in the head. she fell to her knees and blacked out. she was took to the armada ship. she was tortured, giving her a scar on her eye, arms and legs. one of the experiments conducted on her gave her a clockwork arm. she would gently sob and think about her parents every day and night. (to be continued, I'm super sleepy)
imma rewrite alyssa's to be, kinda based off of a fan fiction I am writing sometime in the near future

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
imma rewrite alyssa's to be, kinda based off of a fan fiction I am writing sometime in the near future
Oh, that would be amazing, Alyssa! I already have a fan fiction story somewhere in my files, but I haven't released it to KingsIsle yet.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
Oh, that would be amazing, Alyssa! I already have a fan fiction story somewhere in my files, but I haven't released it to KingsIsle yet.
I don't think they will put it on the WB (website), but I think they will read it. one eyed jack? input on this?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
I don't think they will put it on the WB (website), but I think they will read it. one eyed jack? input on this?
What do you mean? I'm confused; there is a whole page on this website for fan fiction by players such as Anne Radcliffe, etc.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
What do you mean? I'm confused; there is a whole page on this website for fan fiction by players such as Anne Radcliffe, etc.
what I mean, is if you look at fan fiction, somewhere it will say "we are not accepting new fan fiction submissions at this time" unless they changed it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
what I mean, is if you look at fan fiction, somewhere it will say "we are not accepting new fan fiction submissions at this time" unless they changed it.
Ah, okay!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
okay, so here is my rewrite for john (A.K.A johnny)! it is based off of a half short half not short fan fic I wrote about him!

(Idk if foxes make noises IRL, but in this one they do)

basically, john was born and raised until the age of 16 in Polaris. a few months after his 16th birthday, it all went down hill, sorta speak.

one day, a small branch of the armada moved into a area in Polaris, far away from anyone who would notice it and come try to destroy it. anyways, it was a normal day for one of john's friends, named lizzy. when she was walking down the sidewalk from school, when a metal hand from a dragoon reached out and covered her mouth and started dragging her through the shadows. her pet fox, beth, was hiding behind a tree and she let out a slight yelp. beth started running full speed towards john's house, her silverish white fur blending into the snow, the only thing that wasn't silver or white was her eyes. they were steel blue. when beth got to john's house, she bounded into his room, where john was sitting on his bed, reading a heavy red book. beth jumped onto john's bed and started gently squealing. "whats wrong beth?" said john, gently petting beth on the head. "oh no! lizzy got captured by clockworks?" said john, taking his hand off of beth's head. he jumped off the bed and walked over to the weapon rack sitting next to his desk in the corner. he pulled a fencing rapier off and a dagger. he slipped on his boots and his coat. "ill follow you beth." said john confidently. beth ran out and towards the back door, and john ran behind her. he looked over his shoulder at his house, for possibly the last time. he continued to follow beth until beth stopped at a big metal fortress in the middle of nowhere. "thanks beth. stay here, I might need you. but stay hidden." said john, who slipped into the fortress and into the shadows. he slipped past the guards, slicing their heads off of the clockworks as he passed. he found a small metal room.

(to be continued)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
okay, so here is my rewrite for john (A.K.A johnny)! it is based off of a half short half not short fan fic I wrote about him!

(Idk if foxes make noises IRL, but in this one they do)

basically, john was born and raised until the age of 16 in Polaris. a few months after his 16th birthday, it all went down hill, sorta speak.

one day, a small branch of the armada moved into a area in Polaris, far away from anyone who would notice it and come try to destroy it. anyways, it was a normal day for one of john's friends, named lizzy. when she was walking down the sidewalk from school, when a metal hand from a dragoon reached out and covered her mouth and started dragging her through the shadows. her pet fox, beth, was hiding behind a tree and she let out a slight yelp. beth started running full speed towards john's house, her silverish white fur blending into the snow, the only thing that wasn't silver or white was her eyes. they were steel blue. when beth got to john's house, she bounded into his room, where john was sitting on his bed, reading a heavy red book. beth jumped onto john's bed and started gently squealing. "whats wrong beth?" said john, gently petting beth on the head. "oh no! lizzy got captured by clockworks?" said john, taking his hand off of beth's head. he jumped off the bed and walked over to the weapon rack sitting next to his desk in the corner. he pulled a fencing rapier off and a dagger. he slipped on his boots and his coat. "ill follow you beth." said john confidently. beth ran out and towards the back door, and john ran behind her. he looked over his shoulder at his house, for possibly the last time. he continued to follow beth until beth stopped at a big metal fortress in the middle of nowhere. "thanks beth. stay here, I might need you. but stay hidden." said john, who slipped into the fortress and into the shadows. he slipped past the guards, slicing their heads off of the clockworks as he passed. he found a small metal room.

(to be continued)
I love it! I'm very excited for Part II!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
so.... the story of john Atherton wont be continuing. I deleted him .

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
so.... the story of john Atherton wont be continuing. I deleted him .
How sad! But, if you're still up to it, you can still continue the story no matter John is an official Pirate or not! My tales of Sunny Madison Nightingale reach into the Dark Ages (from so long ago), but I deleted her even before I made the stories!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
How sad! But, if you're still up to it, you can still continue the story no matter John is an official Pirate or not! My tales of Sunny Madison Nightingale reach into the Dark Ages (from so long ago), but I deleted her even before I made the stories!
oh! that sounds good!