Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what is your idea for a new boss?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Name: Leon Maximus, Eagle Spartan.
Class: Buccaneer.

Found in Aquila after you defeat Kane.

Opening Dialogue: "You are the pirate who defeated kane, yes? You must fight me, I yern for a battle, free me from my torment, give me the death I wish for... a warriors death! THIS.... IS.... SPARTA!" *Wink Wink*

Critical attack: Epic music plays as Leon kicks you very hard followed by a swift slash from his Gladius.

Death animation: When you deliver the final blow, Leon Maximus falls to his knees, then as his life begins to fade, you can see him walking through a field with his hand touching grass dramatically. *Wink Wink*

Death Dialogue: "You a formidable warrior, I will see you again soon, my friend, but not yet...not yet..."

When you return to skull island you are approached by the spirit of Leon Maximus.

Dialogue: "Captain, you gave me the death that I wished for, a warriors death. I am in your debt, and my spirit shall not rest until I have repaid that debt! My soul is yours to command!"

(If you are thinking that this guy sounds an awful lot like a combination of Leonidas from "The 300" and Maximus from "Gladiator" Then you would be correct :D)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
fearless robert sp... on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
Name: Leon Maximus, Eagle Spartan.
Class: Buccaneer.

Found in Aquila after you defeat Kane.

Opening Dialogue: "You are the pirate who defeated kane, yes? You must fight me, I yern for a battle, free me from my torment, give me the death I wish for... a warriors death! THIS.... IS.... SPARTA!" *Wink Wink*

Critical attack: Epic music plays as Leon kicks you very hard followed by a swift slash from his Gladius.

Death animation: When you deliver the final blow, Leon Maximus falls to his knees, then as his life begins to fade, you can see him walking through a field with his hand touching grass dramatically. *Wink Wink*

Death Dialogue: "You a formidable warrior, I will see you again soon, my friend, but not yet...not yet..."

When you return to skull island you are approached by the spirit of Leon Maximus.

Dialogue: "Captain, you gave me the death that I wished for, a warriors death. I am in your debt, and my spirit shall not rest until I have repaid that debt! My soul is yours to command!"

(If you are thinking that this guy sounds an awful lot like a combination of Leonidas from "The 300" and Maximus from "Gladiator" Then you would be correct :D)
wait he becomes a companion?! or am I getting confused,

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
frontius maximus, renegade eagle

where you fight him: Aquila, in a old abandoned house in nova Aquila after you return from VA2

class:

opening dialogue: pirate! I request your help. I wish to die a warrior's death, but no one could defeat me. maybe you can?

critical animation: frontius slams you with his shield, and slices with his sword.

death animation: frontius falls backwards, and his spirit slowly floats into the sky,

death dialogue: yes, it seems you fulfilled your promise... thank you, pirate, for giving me my wish...... my final wish...

when you leave the house frontius appears in front of you. dialogue: pirate, I have heard of your tales of adventures. I have heard of your parents. I heard what happened to them. I just want you to know, your parents love you very much. even though they may be gone, they are always here with you. they also gave me a promise- since you helped me, I will help you. if you'll let me..... surprise! frontius joins your crew!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Name: Banzai.
Class: Swashbuckler.
Breed/Species: Hyena (Hyena Scavenger is displayed under his name).
Where you fight him: A secret entrance in the Ancient Tunnels in Skull Island.
Description: Banzai is a mysterious scavenger. You have no idea where he came from, but you know that he wants to eat just about everything that comes in line of sight. He's always ready... Unless you're ready for him first.

Entrance Speech: None.
Defeat Speech: None.
Side Quest on which you meet him: Don't Steal Banzai's Bonsai!

(P.S. Do you get the hint about Banzai? )

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
Name: Banzai.
Breed/Species: Hyena (Hyena Scavenger is displayed under his name).
Where you fight him: A secret entrance in the Ancient Tunnels in Skull Island.
Description: Banzai is a mysterious scavenger. You have no idea where he came from, but you know that he wants to eat just about everything that comes in line of sight. He's always ready... Unless you're ready for him first.

Entrance Speech: None.
Defeat Speech: None.
Side Quest on which you meet him: Don't Steal Banzai's Bonsai!

(P.S. Do you get the hint about Banzai? )
the creature type I can remember from "the lion king" movie. the side quest name is funny.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
the creature type I can remember from "the lion king" movie. the side quest name is funny.
L.O.L., yes, I'm glad you found the hint! Banzai is one of the hyenas from The Lion King. And thank you; I tried to make it humorous!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
L.O.L., yes, I'm glad you found the hint! Banzai is one of the hyenas from The Lion King. And thank you; I tried to make it humorous!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
I haven't seen that movie, because my dvd player doesn't wanna work. and your welcome!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: the war professor

species: think of the professor from w101, but wearing clothes that look like the war doctor's from doctor who

quest name: the unknown professor

class:

health: 5000

entrance speech: I have heard of your..... adventures, young pirate. some of them were for good purposes, some were not. like the one where you started a war between marleybone and Valencia, to free catbeard. you have defeated evil enemies, I praise you for that. but I have heard you have done bad deeds as well. I just have 2 things to say to you: no more!

critical animation: he pulls out a screwdriver thing, but its not one, and he shocks a blast of energy out of it, and the energy hits the enemy.

death animation: the war professor falls onto his knees, and his hands start to glow a gold color, and he tips his head down.

death speech: yes.... wearing a bit thin, it seems...... just do me too favors will you please? one, if you see my... *coughs* future self, tell him..... *coughs* that I asked you to have this...... two, if you are gonna... *coughs* continue to be a pirate..... be a little bit sneakier about it, will you? I hope we meet again, pirate. not yet......

drops: the war professor's amulet. looks: a blue chain, with the amulet part made to look like one of the B.O.X.E.S from w101. but mini.

where you fight him: in the war professor's hideout in VA2, in florenza.

as you can see, its a doctor who reference.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: anecorbie! JK!

actual boss

name: morganthe

class: and

quest you fight her: the rescue of the wizard!

rooms in dungeon: 3

quest giver: pacal redmask

enemies (room 1) none. (room 2) spider magi () (room 3) morganthe

location for quest giver: khrysalis (if we ever go there)

entrance speech: ( room 1): (wizard you need to rescue is named johnny) (johnny) someone......... help me...... please....... I can't feel........ anything........... (old scratch) I an I sense a very powerful magic here, captain my captain. be extra careful. (room 2) (spider magi) so, your the pirate our dark lady has been talking about? she said if you were to come in, to knock you out, but not kill you. our dark lady wants to see you. (room 3) (morganthe) guards? did you find the pirate...... wait! its you! you came to rescue the puny wizard? you'll be happy to know you will be joining him! (death speech) noooo! nooo! NOOOOO! (morganthe disappears in a cloud of smoke) (old scratch) captain my captain, walk over to the wizard and I an I will work my magic! when you walk up to johnny, the green smoke like chains disappear. "thank you. pirate....... I don't know what I would of done......" johnny says after you free him. then you go back to pacal, and the quest is completed.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
name: anecorbie! JK!

actual boss

name: morganthe

class: and

quest you fight her: the rescue of the wizard!

rooms in dungeon: 3

quest giver: pacal redmask

enemies (room 1) none. (room 2) spider magi () (room 3) morganthe

location for quest giver: khrysalis (if we ever go there)

entrance speech: ( room 1): (wizard you need to rescue is named johnny) (johnny) someone......... help me...... please....... I can't feel........ anything........... (old scratch) I an I sense a very powerful magic here, captain my captain. be extra careful. (room 2) (spider magi) so, your the pirate our dark lady has been talking about? she said if you were to come in, to knock you out, but not kill you. our dark lady wants to see you. (room 3) (morganthe) guards? did you find the pirate...... wait! its you! you came to rescue the puny wizard? you'll be happy to know you will be joining him! (death speech) noooo! nooo! NOOOOO! (morganthe disappears in a cloud of smoke) (old scratch) captain my captain, walk over to the wizard and I an I will work my magic! when you walk up to johnny, the green smoke like chains disappear. "thank you. pirate....... I don't know what I would of done......" johnny says after you free him. then you go back to pacal, and the quest is completed.
L.O.L.! I laughed at the joke Boss (Anecorbie).

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I am gonna make a group of bosses, kind of like the nefarious five. not sure about the name. the nefarious survivors?

I made this up after I did moo tower with a group of friends!

first boss:

name: fiery alyssa taylor (hey, that's me! XD)

class:

species: human, of course.

appearance: red hair, a pink and red murcia campaign hat, a pink and red agrippa greatcoat, some kind of red and pink mooshu boots, has captain blood's hook, but more powerful, she has black glowing eyes, like the rest of the bosses.

cheats: can use deadly frenzy.

second boss:

name: little kelly kipton

class:

health: 3000

appearance: black hair, a reddish murcia campaign hat (by reddish I mean the colors on the battle angel's array), a battle angels array, and reddish boots, and carries a haywire dragoon auto cannon. has black glowing eyes.

cheats: can use shadow step if needed.

third boss:

name: dark angel

class:

health: 3050

appearance: black hair (again XD), one of those feathers hats from CR black, hoodoo array black, and a pair of witchy boots. has black glowing eyes. and carries a staff with the witchy symbol on the top.

cheats: can use charming gaze.

fourth boss:

name: (I don't remember the last guy's name) silver anne kipton!

class:

health: 3400

appearance: blonde hair, wears a gold colored armada hat, gold colored armada armor, gold colored armada heavy boots, carries the blades of valor, and has black glowing eyes, like the rest.

quest name: nefariously nefarious survivors (LOL)

quest giver: a new npc, helpful aurora parker! (XD XD)

location of quest giver: marleybone

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 17, 2017 wrote:
I am gonna make a group of bosses, kind of like the nefarious five. not sure about the name. the nefarious survivors?

I made this up after I did moo tower with a group of friends!

first boss:

name: fiery alyssa taylor (hey, that's me! XD)

class:

species: human, of course.

appearance: red hair, a pink and red murcia campaign hat, a pink and red agrippa greatcoat, some kind of red and pink mooshu boots, has captain blood's hook, but more powerful, she has black glowing eyes, like the rest of the bosses.

cheats: can use deadly frenzy.

second boss:

name: little kelly kipton

class:

health: 3000

appearance: black hair, a reddish murcia campaign hat (by reddish I mean the colors on the battle angel's array), a battle angels array, and reddish boots, and carries a haywire dragoon auto cannon. has black glowing eyes.

cheats: can use shadow step if needed.

third boss:

name: dark angel

class:

health: 3050

appearance: black hair (again XD), one of those feathers hats from CR black, hoodoo array black, and a pair of witchy boots. has black glowing eyes. and carries a staff with the witchy symbol on the top.

cheats: can use charming gaze.

fourth boss:

name: (I don't remember the last guy's name) silver anne kipton!

class:

health: 3400

appearance: blonde hair, wears a gold colored armada hat, gold colored armada armor, gold colored armada heavy boots, carries the blades of valor, and has black glowing eyes, like the rest.

quest name: nefariously nefarious survivors (LOL)

quest giver: a new npc, helpful aurora parker! (XD XD)

location of quest giver: marleybone
L.O.L.! Now I feel famous.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Dead Eye Dante De Bouff
Level:65
Class:
Epics:Burst Fire 3, True Grit 2,Overwatch 3, Parting Shot,Elusive 2, Double Tap 2
Quest:Showdown at High Noon! (Rooster Cogburn promotion quest, you look for legendary smuggler, con artist, thief, arsonist and jaywalker 'Dead Eye' Dante De Bouff. You go on a long journey, until eventually you find him in a secret zone in High Noon. Rooster promotes to Chicken Legend.)
Other Enemies:Renegade Chicken Lawman, Duck Shootist, Mustang Gaucho, Crane Rifleman
Pre-battle Speech:So, the 'magnificent' Rooster Cogburn. The famed Lawman, on the crew of some upstart little punk? Pathetic. Rooster:Pathetic? The only thing pathetic around here is you criminal scum making a dishonest living! Dante:Really, bird-brain?, i have you on a plate, your eyepatch will be hung up on the ruins of-Rooster:You have me at your mercy and you start MONOLOUGING? Classic! C'mon, Captain, charge!
Dante:I'll take your head, lawman!
After Battle Speech: Rooster: W-we did it! Captain, i give you my thanks! You've helped me lock up someone i thought i never would! Dante: This isn't over, Rooster! One day, i WILL end you! Rooster:Yeah yeah,c'mon Captain, let's take him away! (after this Promotion quest Dante appears in a cell in Cooper's Roost)
Loot:Dead-Eyepatch (Gives Burst Fire)
After this quest, the Red Sash galleon, skiff and frigate become available. (Sigh... i wish! Hopefully they become real ships. What did you think of this boss?)

Dead-Eye Dante De Bouff
Escaped from jail and stole Quinn's computer!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Oct 20, 2017 wrote:
Dead Eye Dante De Bouff
Level:65
Class:
Epics:Burst Fire 3, True Grit 2,Overwatch 3, Parting Shot,Elusive 2, Double Tap 2
Quest:Showdown at High Noon! (Rooster Cogburn promotion quest, you look for legendary smuggler, con artist, thief, arsonist and jaywalker 'Dead Eye' Dante De Bouff. You go on a long journey, until eventually you find him in a secret zone in High Noon. Rooster promotes to Chicken Legend.)
Other Enemies:Renegade Chicken Lawman, Duck Shootist, Mustang Gaucho, Crane Rifleman
Pre-battle Speech:So, the 'magnificent' Rooster Cogburn. The famed Lawman, on the crew of some upstart little punk? Pathetic. Rooster:Pathetic? The only thing pathetic around here is you criminal scum making a dishonest living! Dante:Really, bird-brain?, i have you on a plate, your eyepatch will be hung up on the ruins of-Rooster:You have me at your mercy and you start MONOLOUGING? Classic! C'mon, Captain, charge!
Dante:I'll take your head, lawman!
After Battle Speech: Rooster: W-we did it! Captain, i give you my thanks! You've helped me lock up someone i thought i never would! Dante: This isn't over, Rooster! One day, i WILL end you! Rooster:Yeah yeah,c'mon Captain, let's take him away! (after this Promotion quest Dante appears in a cell in Cooper's Roost)
Loot:Dead-Eyepatch (Gives Burst Fire)
After this quest, the Red Sash galleon, skiff and frigate become available. (Sigh... i wish! Hopefully they become real ships. What did you think of this boss?)

Dead-Eye Dante De Bouff
Escaped from jail and stole Quinn's computer!
Great one! I love the conversation, L.O.L.!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: "undefeated" flynerco stormflame

level: 65

class:

species: human

looks: short black hair, coal colored eyes, light skin.

outfit: a fencer's cap, a version of rooke's robe, and armada heavy boots, all made to match, and colored gold and black.

weapon: a long duelist's rapier, and a mini version of the dragon axe of doom from MS.

epics: first strike 3, repel boarders 1, elusive 2, knockback 1 (new power I invented, knocks a enemy back one square), cheap shot 1. (uhh I don't know the rest of the powers ill add to him, will add some more later)

quest appearance: the undefeated! (bonnie anne promotion quest, where you go to albion (I WISH) and fight notorious crime boss, smuggler, prison escapee, thief, con artist, and troll "undefeated" flynerco stormflame! its only one of the fights you'll do in it, ill make the rest of the bosses for the quest later)

other enemies: dog pirate, otter pirate, fox pirate, cat pirate.

health: 10,000

before battle speech: flynerco: ah, miss bonnie anne. joining the little kid's crew? not your best decision. ratbeard: pshaw! she's done worse! so have I, but that aint the point. bonnie: really? really ratbeard? WHY DO YOU TELL PEOPLE THIS! (yes yes, the other companions talk in this too) lucky jack (I am doing my main pirate's presidio five companion for this, but the dialogue for each P5 (presidio five) companion would be different): bonnie! please don't get angry with ratbeard, he didn't know it would make you mad. bonnie: fine. now, back to the point. flynerco? when did you escape from newgate? flynerco: I have my ways. now, I'm guessing you didn't come back to rejoin my gang from before you left. so, since you betrayed us, I must punish you and your friends, too. to make sure you don't tell any of the other worlds about my escape. now, this wont be quick and painless, so don't get your hopes up.

defeat speech: flynerco: wait, what? no! no! I'm not the leader! johnson meroington is the one you want! bonnie: lets go find him.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
name: "undefeated" flynerco stormflame

level: 65

class:

species: human

looks: short black hair, coal colored eyes, light skin.

outfit: a fencer's cap, a version of rooke's robe, and armada heavy boots, all made to match, and colored gold and black.

weapon: a long duelist's rapier, and a mini version of the dragon axe of doom from MS.

epics: first strike 3, repel boarders 1, elusive 2, knockback 1 (new power I invented, knocks a enemy back one square), cheap shot 1. (uhh I don't know the rest of the powers ill add to him, will add some more later)

quest appearance: the undefeated! (bonnie anne promotion quest, where you go to albion (I WISH) and fight notorious crime boss, smuggler, prison escapee, thief, con artist, and troll "undefeated" flynerco stormflame! its only one of the fights you'll do in it, ill make the rest of the bosses for the quest later)

other enemies: dog pirate, otter pirate, fox pirate, cat pirate.

health: 10,000

before battle speech: flynerco: ah, miss bonnie anne. joining the little kid's crew? not your best decision. ratbeard: pshaw! she's done worse! so have I, but that aint the point. bonnie: really? really ratbeard? WHY DO YOU TELL PEOPLE THIS! (yes yes, the other companions talk in this too) lucky jack (I am doing my main pirate's presidio five companion for this, but the dialogue for each P5 (presidio five) companion would be different): bonnie! please don't get angry with ratbeard, he didn't know it would make you mad. bonnie: fine. now, back to the point. flynerco? when did you escape from newgate? flynerco: I have my ways. now, I'm guessing you didn't come back to rejoin my gang from before you left. so, since you betrayed us, I must punish you and your friends, too. to make sure you don't tell any of the other worlds about my escape. now, this wont be quick and painless, so don't get your hopes up.

defeat speech: flynerco: wait, what? no! no! I'm not the leader! johnson meroington is the one you want! bonnie: lets go find him.
Awesome, Alyssa! I love the conversation on that one too. Is Flynerco a boy or girl?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Thanks!

Name: Custos Viridus.
Breed/Species: Clockwork ("Haywire Anomaly" is displayed under his name")
Where you fight him: Valencia/Florenza.
Dungeon where you meet him: Armada Ward.
Description: You might think it odd to have a more masculine Clockwork be a Swashbuckler, as most masculine Clockworks are Buccaneers or Musketeers, and only the more feminine Battle Angels are Swashbucklers. That's because Custos Viridus was an anomaly in the Armada. Supreme Commander of the Armada Kane wanted to destroy all anomalies, and this one also. He is, to Kane and everyone else in the Court, known as only Anomaly XB-6783746.
Entrance Speech: "You look like... you could be... sent here to... kill me. Kane's orders. Is this... so?" Ratbeard: "Nar, we just be wantin' to get information on how'ta stop Kane! The complete opposite!" Custos: "Ha *cue creepy mechanical laugh that honestly sounds nothing like a laugh* - I am... familiar with Kane's... sly tricks. I know you are... lying. And I will... destroy you all!"
Defeat Speech: "Your tactics are... much different than any... scoundrel Kane or my... foes could send. Did I... just say my... foes?" Ratbeard: "Aye, tha' ye did." Custos: "I know we... fought, but I... understand now that you are not... a part of the Armada whatsoever. I will choose to... join you if you will... let me." Surprise twist! Custos actually becomes a Companion for any Class of Pirate you choose.
Main Quest on which you meet him/get him: "Anomaly XB-6783746" in Valencia.
By the way, I hope someone caught the reference in "Anomaly XB-6783746".

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is a fun idea after defeating Kane, but before the Arc two boss shows. Gauntlet boss, a boss that can be challenged with a skeleton key. Here is one of them

Name: Shadow Dog
Level : 70
Health : 20,000
Class :
Where to fight him : Dark moor Keep
Prerequisite : Must be level 70 or higher, have a shadow skeleton key and finished the arc 1 main story line.
Minions : Two gate keeper gargoyles , one gargoyle warlock
Weapon: Dark moor fencing blades
Reward : one of the companion to join your crew gatekeeper gargoyle , and ,warlock gargoyle and ( don't worry the other gargoyle class will be added at the crown shop, for those who want both )

Half dog and Half Gargoyle,this boss cheats as soon as the battle start he moves along with his minions. Always, do super hit on 1st turn, then every 5 turns. As soon as he about to be defeated, he heals. Try not to leave him 100 health or below.That's no easy fight, upon defeat there is a chance he will drop his weapon as a reward, along with other treasures. At least our pirate(s) got a sneak preview of Dark moor ( maybe ).

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Awesome, Alyssa! I love the conversation on that one too. Is Flynerco a boy or girl?
GAH! my swiss cheese brain forgot to put that part! he's a boy.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
GAH! my swiss cheese brain forgot to put that part! he's a boy.
L.O.L.! No problem!