Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what is your idea for a new boss?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
hey guys! :D

rules:
1: do not copy anyone else's boss, like the same creature, that's fine, just don't copy the whole thing.
2: you can make up a creature if you wish.
3: be creative.
4: have fun!

"deeds do not make the hero."

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
hey guys! :D

rules:
1: do not copy anyone else's boss, like the same creature, that's fine, just don't copy the whole thing.
2: you can make up a creature if you wish.
3: be creative.
4: have fun!

"deeds do not make the hero."
Hmm, perfect idea, TheDragonPirate2453, and welcome to the Message Boards!

Name: Khadijil Kzinte.
Class: Musketeer.
Breed: Bengal Tiger.
Where you fight him: Rajah (when we get there).
Description: Khadijil is a tough cookie, and his quick wit can get him almost anywhere. You fight him in one of the temples of Rajah.

I will post more, if it's okay with you!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Hmm, perfect idea, TheDragonPirate2453, and welcome to the Message Boards!

Name: Khadijil Kzinte.
Class: Musketeer.
Breed: Bengal Tiger.
Where you fight him: Rajah (when we get there).
Description: Khadijil is a tough cookie, and his quick wit can get him almost anywhere. You fight him in one of the temples of Rajah.

I will post more, if it's okay with you!
its perfectly okay! and thanks aurora!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: clarlano
species: a half ophidian, half dragon hybrid (basically, picture in your mind a ophidian with dragon wings and hands with claws on the end, and she is red, instead of green)
class: , mastery in
health: 10.000
description: clarlando is a tough ophidian to beat! her poison can kill her enemies within seconds. no one has ever went to face her and made it back out alive.
entrance speech: "ah, another victim for my poisssson. you will become like the resssst of my victimssss: dead.
defeat speech: NO! my fangs are broken!!!!! master, HELP ME! *clarlano disappears in a puff of smoke* bonnie anne: she's gone! ratbeard: well, one less problem to take care of!
where you fight her: Aquila in a side quest

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
species: a half ophidian, half dragon hybrid (basically, picture in your mind a ophidian with dragon wings and hands with claws on the end, and she is red, instead of green)
description: clarlando is a tough ophidian to beat! her poison can kill her enemies within seconds. no one has ever went to face her and made it back out alive.
entrance speech: "ah, another victim for my poisssson. you will become like the resssst of my victimssss: dead.
defeat speech: NO! my fangs are broken!!!!! master, HELP ME! *clarlano disappears in a puff of smoke* bonnie anne: she's gone! ratbeard: well, one less problem to take care of!
Wow, that sounds so much like an actual Boss in Pirate101 and fitting dialogue from Ratbeard and Bonnie!

And you're welcome.

Be prepared for my next Boss... He's a criminal mastermind.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Wow, that sounds so much like an actual Boss in Pirate101 and fitting dialogue from Ratbeard and Bonnie!

And you're welcome.

Be prepared for my next Boss... He's a criminal mastermind.
thanks! it was just something I randomly came up with lol.

I'm excited to see your next boss!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Name: Alec Kosovich.
Class: Privateer.
Breed/Species: Polar Bear.
Where you fight him: Polaris.
Dungeon where you meet him: Alec's Study.
Description: Alec is a criminal mastermind. As you could probably tell by his name (and his accent), he is what someone from the Milky Way Galaxy would call "Russian". Alec is brilliant and intelligent, as he's more of the brains of his group instead of the muscle.
Entrance Speech: "Ah, I see. Another fellow traveler who just happens to snoop into my cave... *takes off Pirate's Polar Bear disguise mask* Or a not-so-fellow Pirate! *Cue evil laugh*"
Defeat Speech: "Very well done, young Pirate. You do a very good job fighting for... what you believe."
Main Quest on which you meet him: Disguise, Guys! in Polaris.

If it's okay to post another, that would be wonderful. I have an idea for a next Boss. And if it's not okay with you, then that's totally fine!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
In just reading Clarlano/Clarlando (you said it both times; I don't know which one it is) again, a thought popped into my mind. Who is Clarlando's Master? Maybe that can be another even bigger boss!

She said, "Master, help me!" Who is the Master?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Name: Robert
Class: Privateer
Species: Human(hopefully)

All the normal stats of a privateer and a solo boss, he has 5 companions and his special mechanic is that i control him beat me and get some special gear, im thinking the hat of captain Robert can grant a fort and an assassins strike, what do ya say ratbeard make me a solo boss and i shall ensure i will keep players entertained for months

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
In just reading Clarlano/Clarlando (you said it both times; I don't know which one it is) again, a thought popped into my mind. Who is Clarlando's Master? Maybe that can be another even bigger boss!

She said, "Master, help me!" Who is the Master?
sorry, my spelling hates me recently.. (its the first one, clarlano)

I was going to make her master just as I read this!

name: ???
class: ???
everything else: ??? (everything is ??? until you fight her)
looks: a pirate (like you or me) but wearing a red hooded robe and boots. the hood covers her face. entrance: "you are the one who defeated clarlano, I seen it. I was there, you just couldn't tell. you must defeat me. next." she says. and she disappears, but reappears, but different.
name: Miranda jade song (my wizzy in wizard101 lol!)
class: all of them!
looks, has bright red hair, a light blue robe and boots, and glowing orange eyes.
entrance speech: you remember, clarlano, don't you? clarlano suddenly appears, but with black eyes. (I'm going to say the first letter of their names from now on) C: "I missed you pirate. I missed the chance to kill you again.

clarlano:

class: /
health: 15.000

death speeches: C: "what! I didn't get to kill you? ugh..... M: "this isn't happening! I was undefeatable back in wizard city! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!"

(also, you can make as many bosses as you want!)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Thanks!

Name: Custos Viridus.
Class: Swashbuckler.
Breed/Species: Clockwork ("Haywire Anomaly" is displayed under his name")
Where you fight him: Valencia/Florenza.
Dungeon where you meet him: Armada Ward.
Description: You might think it odd to have a more masculine Clockwork be a Swashbuckler, as most masculine Clockworks are Buccaneers or Musketeers, and only the more feminine Battle Angels are Swashbucklers. That's because Custos Viridus was an anomaly in the Armada. Supreme Commander of the Armada Kane wanted to destroy all anomalies, and this one also. He is, to Kane and everyone else in the Court, known as only Anomaly XB-6783746.
Entrance Speech: "You look like... you could be... sent here to... kill me. Kane's orders. Is this... so?" Ratbeard: "Nar, we just be wantin' to get information on how'ta stop Kane! The complete opposite!" Custos: "Ha *cue creepy mechanical laugh that honestly sounds nothing like a laugh* - I am... familiar with Kane's... sly tricks. I know you are... lying. And I will... destroy you all!"
Defeat Speech: "Your tactics are... much different than any... scoundrel Kane or my... foes could send. Did I... just say my... foes?" Ratbeard: "Aye, tha' ye did." Custos: "I know we... fought, but I... understand now that you are not... a part of the Armada whatsoever. I will choose to... join you if you will... let me." Surprise twist! Custos actually becomes a Companion for any Class of Pirate you choose.
Main Quest on which you meet him/get him: "Anomaly XB-6783746" in Valencia.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I wanna do a clockwork boss too! (aurora, don't think I am at all copying your clockwork boss)

name: militus viridus.
class: / (basically a swashbuckler with buccaneers talents with the swashbuckler talents)
species: clockwork (haywire hybrid is displayed beneath his name). he has the wings of a battle angel, but they are the size of a dragoon's body, the body of a dragoon, and he is gold and black.
where you fight/meet him: Valencia/ near florenza in the skyway.
description: this is the first of a new armada soldier designed by bishop, but it was rejected by kane. bishop built 5 of these, even though kane said they are not going to be in the armada forces. bishop hid them across the spiral, and no one has seen any of them but kane and bishop. one flaw, bishop made these soldiers have emotions, and be able to think for themselves. these models have not been seen by the resistance, and they are powerful, more so than any other model.
entrance speech: you are... a member of the.... armada.... sent by kane..... and his elites to... destroy me...... aren't you?..... bonnie anne: no! we're not clockworks! we were are trying to find information to destroy kane!
ratbeard: the fox is right for once! we are trying to destroy kane! haha.... *laughs a manical laugh like herobrine would laugh* you are...... lying...... I can sense..... it..... I will.... destroy you..... and your team.... of animals.... too....... ratbeard: ANIMALS! why you little..... bonnie anne: stop it you git! he must be powerful. look at him! on the count of 3. one... two..... THREE!
defeat speech: you defeated..... me.... your tricks.... are better.... than anything.... my foe.... kane.... could ever.... send.... did I just.... say... my foe? bonnie anne: yep, you did. then... maybe if you... let... me.... I can.... join... you.... on your.... quest... to... defeat... kane... surprise! militus joins your crew!

allonsy!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I wanna do a clockwork boss too! (aurora, don't think I am at all copying your clockwork boss)

name: militus viridus.
class: / (basically a swashbuckler with buccaneers talents with the swashbuckler talents)
species: clockwork (haywire hybrid is displayed beneath his name). he has the wings of a battle angel, but they are the size of a dragoon's body, the body of a dragoon, and he is gold and black.
where you fight/meet him: Valencia/ near florenza in the skyway.
description: this is the first of a new armada soldier designed by bishop, but it was rejected by kane. bishop built 5 of these, even though kane said they are not going to be in the armada forces. bishop hid them across the spiral, and no one has seen any of them but kane and bishop. one flaw, bishop made these soldiers have emotions, and be able to think for themselves. these models have not been seen by the resistance, and they are powerful, more so than any other model.
entrance speech: you are... a member of the.... armada.... sent by kane..... and his elites to... destroy me...... aren't you?..... bonnie anne: no! we're not clockworks! we were are trying to find information to destroy kane!
ratbeard: the fox is right for once! we are trying to destroy kane! haha.... *laughs a manical laugh like herobrine would laugh* you are...... lying...... I can sense..... it..... I will.... destroy you..... and your team.... of animals.... too....... ratbeard: ANIMALS! why you little..... bonnie anne: stop it you git! he must be powerful. look at him! on the count of 3. one... two..... THREE!
defeat speech: you defeated..... me.... your tricks.... are better.... than anything.... my foe.... kane.... could ever.... send.... did I just.... say... my foe? bonnie anne: yep, you did. then... maybe if you... let... me.... I can.... join... you.... on your.... quest... to... defeat... kane... surprise! militus joins your crew!

allonsy!
I love the idea of a Hybrid! That's very innovative and creative. The way you described your Hybrid was much different than Custos, so essentially it's not a copy. Great job!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
his name is Silent ethan sharp(me!) his class is all of them he is a human and he has ratbeard old scratch bonnie anne el toro egg ga(ninja pig) hoodoo cornilious nausica the kraken skulls presidio inhuman and mooshu 5 and 10 battle angels all as minions.This fight is solo and you can use all of your companions. It gives only one reward that contains two other rewards with an insanely low drop chance. The reward is an undecoratable house that contains a kane companion and a universal weapon that is staffy shooty slashy stabby and smashy boosted by spell power(witch and privy), armor(buck), accuracy(musket), or dodge(buckler), it has 6 range and 300 damage and it gives relentless(changed depending on class) assasins strike, turn the tide rank 2, battle zeal, bear trap and shadow step.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Okay, Zuto4011A, your Boss sparked something inside of me that I was thinking about for a long time.

Name: Tristan Xiriga.
Class: Buccaneer.
Breed/Species: A Hybrid between human and robotic ("Pirate Hybrid" is displayed under his name).
Where you fight him: Skull Island, but when you go back to Skull Island after Valencia, Part II.
Where you meet him: You meet him in one of the vortexes of Skull Island in Tradewinds Skyway. A new one, in fact: The Never-Ending Maelstrom.
Description: Tristan is an interesting fellow. He used to be for the Resistance, and he fought proudly side-by-side with all the Resistance soldiers, dauntlessly waving the red and black Resistance flag in the air. But when he was in a fire, it destroyed his left arm, his right leg, and his left eye. Instead of getting a piratical hook for his arm, a peg-leg for his leg, and an eye-patch for his eye, the Armada found him first and put mechanical parts into him to help him survive and to reprogram him for the Armada.
Entrance Speech: None. (Not every Boss has one of those, you know! )
Defeat Speech: None.
Side Quest on which you meet him: Hy, Brid!

(P.S. Hy, Brid! is off of "hybrid". I made it like, "Hi, Brid!" I hope you noticed. )

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Anything that uses more cheats >:3

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
I love the idea of a Hybrid! That's very innovative and creative. The way you described your Hybrid was much different than Custos, so essentially it's not a copy. Great job!
thanks! :D

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
thanks! :D
Itd be nice to have a key boss (or a boss in general for that matter) that drops top tier mid game gear so that there would be a clear best gear goal for mid game. As of now, the only dungeons known for gear are moo and kane and those dont come until late game.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
Okay, Zuto4011A, your Boss sparked something inside of me that I was thinking about for a long time.

Name: Tristan Xiriga.
Class: Buccaneer.
Breed/Species: A Hybrid between human and robotic ("Pirate Hybrid" is displayed under his name).
Where you fight him: Skull Island, but when you go back to Skull Island after Valencia, Part II.
Where you meet him: You meet him in one of the vortexes of Skull Island in Tradewinds Skyway. A new one, in fact: The Never-Ending Maelstrom.
Description: Tristan is an interesting fellow. He used to be for the Resistance, and he fought proudly side-by-side with all the Resistance soldiers, dauntlessly waving the red and black Resistance flag in the air. But when he was in a fire, it destroyed his left arm, his right leg, and his left eye. Instead of getting a piratical hook for his arm, a peg-leg for his leg, and an eye-patch for his eye, the Armada found him first and put mechanical parts into him to help him survive and to reprogram him for the Armada.
Entrance Speech: None. (Not every Boss has one of those, you know! )
Defeat Speech: None.
Side Quest on which you meet him: Hy, Brid!

(P.S. Hy, Brid! is off of "hybrid". I made it like, "Hi, Brid!" I hope you noticed. )
I like the quest name!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: sly autumn
class:
species: human, but she has clockwork arms and legs. basically part human, part armada soldier.
where you fight her: skull island, but after you return from Valencia, part 2. in a vortex near flotsam, the soldier's vortex.
info: autumn has a.... strange backround. she fought along side the pirates in skull island, before she was trapped by a fire on her ship. she lost both arms and legs. well, she didn't lose them- they were so badly burned they would never heal. she was found in the skyway by a armada ship. who took her onto the ship and replaced her arms and legs with clockwork replacements. she was reprogrammed to be a armada soldier.
entrance dialogue: your a pirate.... I despise pirates like you..... bonnie anne: wait, isn't she a pirate, like you, captain? autumn: I am... not.... anymore.... I am... a armada....... soldier....
ending dialogue: you are.... more powerful..... than I.... thought.... leave me be..... let someone else destroy me.... please.... go....

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
I like the quest name!
Thank you!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
For my boss i'd have... myself.
You saw it coming.

Hardy Quinn:HP 5780 Repel Boarders, Turn The Tide 3, Relentless 3, Riposte 2, Blade Storm 3, Vengeance Strike, Deadly Frenzy.

Other enemies:Fire, Storm Clouds, Caltrops.

Location:The Hardeyquin (a galleon, with a cobbled together look and a massive Mooshu balloon sail, with black and red checkered streamers flowing from the back instead of a rudder)

Quest:Quinn? Which Quinn? (Swashbuckler only, Morgan Lafitte says she will send you to an expert in Swashbuckling, Quinn. She then leaves you to figure out which Quinn, sending you on a wild goose chase after various people named Quinn until you arrive at The Hardyquin)

Pre-battle speech:So... Lafitte sent you to learn from me? Nurse Quinn:Yes she did, ya name-stealin' varmint!
Hardy Quinn:Heh heh... hard to find me, was it? Ratbeard:Arr, cut to the chase, already! Hardy Quinn:Okay, okay. i'll teach you in the best way... A FIGHT!- Not that Nurse Quinn over here would be very good at it- Nurse Quinn:Oh, it's ON, buckaroo!

After Battle speech:You've done well, very well, Swashbuckler. It looks like Lafitte wants ME to train you from now on? Understandable. It's time you started.

Loot:Quinn's Shades (A more flashy looking pair of Black Rain Shades) Gives Shadow Step and Relentless

Hope you all enjoyed!

Hardy Quinn
Your new Swashbuckling trainer... Yeah, he's not.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
For my boss i'd have... myself.
You saw it coming.

Hardy Quinn:HP 5780 Repel Boarders, Turn The Tide 3, Relentless 3, Riposte 2, Blade Storm 3, Vengeance Strike, Deadly Frenzy.

Other enemies:Fire, Storm Clouds, Caltrops.

Location:The Hardeyquin (a galleon, with a cobbled together look and a massive Mooshu balloon sail, with black and red checkered streamers flowing from the back instead of a rudder)

Quest:Quinn? Which Quinn? (Swashbuckler only, Morgan Lafitte says she will send you to an expert in Swashbuckling, Quinn. She then leaves you to figure out which Quinn, sending you on a wild goose chase after various people named Quinn until you arrive at The Hardyquin)

Pre-battle speech:So... Lafitte sent you to learn from me? Nurse Quinn:Yes she did, ya name-stealin' varmint!
Hardy Quinn:Heh heh... hard to find me, was it? Ratbeard:Arr, cut to the chase, already! Hardy Quinn:Okay, okay. i'll teach you in the best way... A FIGHT!- Not that Nurse Quinn over here would be very good at it- Nurse Quinn:Oh, it's ON, buckaroo!

After Battle speech:You've done well, very well, Swashbuckler. It looks like Lafitte wants ME to train you from now on? Understandable. It's time you started.

Loot:Quinn's Shades (A more flashy looking pair of Black Rain Shades) Gives Shadow Step and Relentless

Hope you all enjoyed!

Hardy Quinn
Your new Swashbuckling trainer... Yeah, he's not.
I love it! I like how he's basically a good guy, not a bad one. He just wants to train you and see your Swashbuckling skill.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Troggy Overlord

Buccaneer

50,000 health

Size of 20 stormzillas!

He swims in the skyways and needs to be taken down by players, like the dreadnaught

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
my newest boss is.... my self.

fiery alyssa taylor 6000 repel boarders, hold the line 3, relentless 3, first strike 2 (to make it easier for you swashies), turn the tide 3. vengeance strike, and blast of discord

location: the sneaky fox (a giant ship, but it is painted pink and red with hints of black here and there.

quest: nefarious privy (privys only)

dialogue from quest: commordore tool tip: "you! I need your help! come to my office in skull island ASAP!" (actual NPC): why are you here again.. oh I remember! I need your help! I have gotten word of a renegade privy in mooshu! she goes by the name alyssa, and I need YOU to defeat her! go now, the safety of mooshu is at stake! everywhere she goes, everything gets destroyed! (alyssa tool tip): so, that silly commodore sent YOU to defeat me, huh? haha. I would LOVE to see you do that. well, try to. no one has been able to get off my ship ALIVE! hahaha. if you are brave enough to face me, and have the guts to defeat me, you could get awesome loot, BUT ONLY IF YOU SURVIVE!

entrance dialogue: I didn't think you had the guts to face me, silly pirates. you just wanna hijack my ship, take my loot, and throw me in a cave, don't you? bonnie anne: no! we just wanna stop you from destroying the spiral! ratbeard: actually, this is sound pretty good to me..... you are lying, I can see it in your eyes. I will knock the lies right out of you! ATTACK!

ending dialogue: I am sorry I attacked you, I guess ill go back to the glass house in marleybone now..... bye. but take this.

drops: alyssa's fiery blade of doom (looks like a giant sword, like the one a dragoon carries, but is red with fire coming off of it) gives shadow step, a version of hide, and her own version of flames of corruption- "fires of doom" a bit more op version, but like a hundred damage more