Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Treasure Chest

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hey, everyone! It's me, Aurora. Today I have a new idea.

My idea is to have, on a friend's player card, a separate section for "Your Treasure Chest".

What is a Treasure Chest? You might think. Well, think of it as a shareable photo album that's friend-specific! So, say I have a friend named Griffin. I add Griffin as a friend, and then I realize I have a matching outfit that's just like his! I want to take a screenshot of us, and I can save it on my computer, but if he doesn't take the screenshot himself then he can't get the screenshot. But if I'd send a screenshot over to him via email, that would be asking personal information of him and giving my personal information to him, too!

So if I take that screenshot, and then it saves on my computer, then I can upload it to the Treasure Chest, and then Griffin can take that photo and download it to his computer. Without even sharing any personal information! I'm thinking of limiting the photos to five per shared Treasure Chest, because we don't want it to overload the computer with too much information.

Why only five? That's not a lot at all! You may also think. But don't worry, you can delete your screenshot from the Treasure Chest once both of us have downloaded the screenshots on our computers.

Warning. I hope the game system will make it so I can't delete a screenshot that Griffin uploaded, and he can't delete a screenshot that I uploaded. Only I could delete my own screenshot that I uploaded, and vice versa.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Hasta la vista (baby)!

(P.S. Cue Terminator music. )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think that's a WONDERFUL idea, along with being able to frame our screenshots to decorate our houses.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
I think that's a WONDERFUL idea, along with being able to frame our screenshots to decorate our houses.
Why, thank you, Chrissy!

And I had so much fun meeting you on Pirate101 yesterday!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Why, thank you, Chrissy!

And I had so much fun meeting you on Pirate101 yesterday!
As did I and you are most welcome.