Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Music Players

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
Hey guys I've been thinking why don't we have music players? I mean I can't be the only one who wishes to add a theme to my house so let's hope we get some soon for pirate101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jospez on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys I've been thinking why don't we have music players? I mean I can't be the only one who wishes to add a theme to my house so let's hope we get some soon for pirate101
Welcome to the Message Boards, Jospez! You're not the only one who has been asking for this.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
even better the scrolls are already made.. wiz has them and they are pirates music :3
ok so lets expand this then.. any ideas for how pirates want their music player to look?
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
even better the scrolls are already made.. wiz has them and they are pirates music :3
ok so lets expand this then.. any ideas for how pirates want their music player to look?
stormy jen silver
Oooh! So many possibilities! Especially for CRAFTING a music player! We could have the various type fish we fight made into a music player, or a shark jaw music player, or....... ( YOUR turn!!! )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Well obviously as pirates we'd need a music player that looks like a treasure chest.