Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Locking Items and Making Sets

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
So just the other day I was selling stuff make room for Kane dungeon when I accidentally sold a good piece of gear that I wanted (gave Valor Shield). Then I thought, "Why don't we have locking items?"

The other thing is, whenever I want to enter a battle I choose a specific type of gear, whenever I want to PvP I choose a specific type of gear. Why can't we just have sets the like the one in Wizard101? So those are my suggestions.

Your friendly neighborhood Orlando

Commodore
May 31, 2009
DariusMusk on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
So just the other day I was selling stuff make room for Kane dungeon when I accidentally sold a good piece of gear that I wanted (gave Valor Shield). Then I thought, "Why don't we have locking items?"

The other thing is, whenever I want to enter a battle I choose a specific type of gear, whenever I want to PvP I choose a specific type of gear. Why can't we just have sets the like the one in Wizard101? So those are my suggestions.

Your friendly neighborhood Orlando
Yes please to both of these. I don't know how many times I've almost sold a unique drop or one of my good weapons because I'm just clicking "sell" and not really looking. Gear sets would be fantastic too - even more so if power order is saved with them.