Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I got reported

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2017
I do not know what to do! I got reported for no reason at all from a girl I helped. can some one tell me what to do. please i did nothing wrong and i do not want to get in trouble.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fluffycats6683 on Jul 2, 2017 wrote:
I do not know what to do! I got reported for no reason at all from a girl I helped. can some one tell me what to do. please i did nothing wrong and i do not want to get in trouble.
You don't get an automatic punishment for just being reported. If you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about. Check your email to see if you got a message from KI, if there isn't one, then you're in the clear.
And welcome to the message boards, Fluffycats6683!

Ensign
Apr 29, 2017
Don't worry about it, it happens.

I got reported a few days ago while standing in silence in Avery Court. I had not said a single thing since porting there, and someone chose to report me.

I am sure that KI ignore the occasional isolated report, unless it is for something serious.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Fluffycats, welcome to the message boards. Please don't worry. The protectors at KI always review every report and if it is a false one it is the reporter that will be in hot water. Just keep on being the good player that you are and know that those kinds of shenanigans will be dealt with.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Don't worry you'll be fine. KI report moderators (don't know the official name for them ) will look over the events leading up to the report. If she falsely reported you, she is the one who will be in trouble.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Don't worry, if you did nothing wrong. You would have received an automated message when you were reported. Remember that King's Isle has all the chat logs of what people said, before and after the reporting happened. They review them. If you didn't violate the rules, KI will not punish you. In fact, falsely reporting people is against the rules, and a the false reporter might be punished. KI has the records of what really happened.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
If you did nothing wrong when it comes up for review it will be seen you did nothing wrong. The false reporter could get in trouble not you.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Welcome to the Message Boards! What I advise is just to be a good player, to help others out in the time of trouble, to take the risk (and what a risk it is ) to help others face enemies and Dungeons, to stand up for yourself or a friend, to stand up for what you believe is the right thing, to report Pirates that are saying inappropriate material, to make friends and to be funny, to be fun to hang out with, to Quest and adventure, to be creative and ingenious, to be warm and friendly, to cheer a sad person up, to not get involved with relationship role-plays, to not be overly dramatic, and to be the good rule-following Pirate I want everyone to be. Keep up the good work, everyone!