Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are your Crazy Collect Quest Stories?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
As the title says what are your crazy collect quest stories? Were they to your benefit? Or made you farm a couple ships till you finally collect the last flower? Mine is on Lucky Jack Russell's first promotion, I had to collect 4 royal dispatches from royal ships easy right? No I got the first one easy but I had to defeat 5 ships to get the next one. 4 ships to get the third one. And another 5 ships to get the last one but who's counting? Anyway can't wait to read what you all have to share! See ya in the skyways!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I once had to defeat 15 ships to get 4 Tso Warship rice. Ugh.

There was another time where I had to defeat Pig bandits (7 battles) to collect ONE ITEM. Yeah, that drove me crazy.
Anyway, I feel your pain.

Misty Lvl 50

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
The Stalwart Queen on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:

There was another time where I had to defeat Pig bandits (7 battles) to collect ONE ITEM. Yeah, that drove me crazy.

Misty Lvl 50
Wow can't imagine that! I normally have horrible luck with my buccaneer but never that unlucky!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The Stalwart Queen on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:

Misty Lvl 50
Well if you do the math

You drowned 60 of Tso's men for 4 bags of rice

And 22 inoshishi bandits for 1 item

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I just had to defeat 7 MORE Inoshishi pig battles for collect prayer beads (the quest that gives you Ju Hao).
I guess my luck with Pig bandits in nearly non-existent! (Funny that I had to defeat the same amount, too!)

Misty