Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no quests??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2009
it started after i saved a unicorn resistance fighter and brought him to steed, after he says the rebellion lives on the conversation ended and i still haven't received a new story quest yet now all i have is the collection quest for the pelicans. any solution for this i really don't wanna delete my character and start over.

Update: it's all good if it doesn't tell you at all try looking at a walk through to find the next person you would have been told to talk to and go see if he has something for you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
memphis10 on Jun 19, 2017 wrote:
it started after i saved a unicorn resistance fighter and brought him to steed, after he says the rebellion lives on the conversation ended and i still haven't received a new story quest yet now all i have is the collection quest for the pelicans. any solution for this i really don't wanna delete my character and start over.

Update: it's all good if it doesn't tell you at all try looking at a walk through to find the next person you would have been told to talk to and go see if he has something for you
Welcome to the Message Boards, memphis10! Check your quest log by typing "q" to see the current quests. If this doesn't help, contact the KI support by the big icon at the top of the screen.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think that possibly you missed picking up the main quest in the scholars area of Sivella, if you logged out during the dialogue or something. Check with Historian Gonzago. It sounds to me like you should be on Paper Chase?

Here is a link to the Pirate101 Central wiki page for that quest, so you can follow it back or forward depending on what you remember:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Paper_Chase

Good Luck!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
that was most likely ridolfo, and it's probably somewhere, because that sounds like the ridolfo sidequest.