Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Has Randomly Met Who?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Just the other day I saw Esperanza Devereaux popping presents in the same realm I was popping presents. Didn't say hello but I did shift realms so she could try for those new pets (and those parrot mounts) in peace. I know it was on one of my low levels that doesn't know anyone but my pirates and Indigo's, but I don't recall which one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
Just the other day I saw Esperanza Devereaux popping presents in the same realm I was popping presents. Didn't say hello but I did shift realms so she could try for those new pets (and those parrot mounts) in peace. I know it was on one of my low levels that doesn't know anyone but my pirates and Indigo's, but I don't recall which one.
If you had said "hi!" I would gladly have shared a few...after all, I haven't received any pets yet ( on my main account ) and I'll need a few happy morphing partners if I want a Birthday Card Dragon!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
Oh no! Sorry I missed ya. Between the soft-launch of a new mobile game, Wizard101's Test Realm, and getting the new and improved 5th birthday rewards for Pirate101 running, I was highly distracted yesterday . (btw, hope you're all enjoying your present collecting since yesterday afternoon! *points at Decius* he's to blame!)
What everyone didn't see live was immediately after the live stream ended I got to friend One-Eyed Jack/Tom. I accidentally had requests turned off during the stream. So happy to finally have you as my game friend One-Eyed Jack/Tom!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Big post! I just met Virtuous Anne Radcliffe (and friended her) and Sam Underhill, although I couldn't friend him. I met these two top cheeses and many more Pirates thanks to CdeWinter/Red Scarlet Kidd and her Halloween Party!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
And also I got to meet Grace (Avery Court Grace) which is awesome, too.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
If you had said "hi!" I would gladly have shared a few...after all, I haven't received any pets yet ( on my main account ) and I'll need a few happy morphing partners if I want a Birthday Card Dragon!
You know Indigo and I are always happy to morph with you. Maybe sometime over the Thanksgiving holiday we can meet up and get you one.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Well met to everyone who was at the Halloween (Birth-o-ween) party yesterday. Since most are unfamiliar with my pirate (I really need to get out more ), she be Red Saffron Ashburn, the Witchdoctor in red.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Besides One-Eyed Jack/Tom, I also recently friended Avery Court Grace and CdeWinter. I know several forums people now.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hoodoo Mistress on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
Well met to everyone who was at the Halloween (Birth-o-ween) party yesterday. Since most are unfamiliar with my pirate (I really need to get out more ), she be Red Saffron Ashburn, the Witchdoctor in red.
Oh, that's who you are! The epic master decorator with the rug glitch! Great to see you!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 30, 2017 wrote:
Oh, that's who you are! The epic master decorator with the rug glitch! Great to see you!
Turned red once again. Great seeing you as well, hopefully we meet again at the next party - or perhaps even sooner.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
If you haven't gotten a birthday card dragon yet, and see one of my pirates on, give me a shout; I got one and I believe it just reached adult.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
If you haven't gotten a birthday card dragon yet, and see one of my pirates on, give me a shout; I got one and I believe it just reached adult.
Oh, thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Thank you, Calamity, I managed to get one 2 days before the celebration ended! ( Currently training. )

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I saw Two faced dino clegg (RRRRZZZZ419) in avery's court ( btw dino sorry for not responding, the game was glitching a bit and wouldn't let me talk)

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
kingme655 on Dec 4, 2017 wrote:
I saw Two faced dino clegg (RRRRZZZZ419) in avery's court ( btw dino sorry for not responding, the game was glitching a bit and wouldn't let me talk)
Thanks for letting me know why you didn't respond in game. Sorry to hear your game was glitching.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
haven't seen anyone, since i haven't been very active recently. also, no one knows me, so there's that.
if anyone IS curious, i have a level 48 (as of december 6th) swashbuckler named garrett edmundson

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I was on my main pirate in Skull Island, when I heard someone say, "Hail Lady Calamity." It's the first time I've been spotted by a pirate who didn't already know one of my pirates (yes, I'm thinking of you, Two-Faced Dino and Golden Guardian). Maybe the party hat helped. That is how I met Virtuous Colin Chamberlain. We had a jolly time trading house tours. He has a house that is in the middle of a blizzard, so many snow globes! If you spot him, maybe he'll give you a tour, too. He has a very nice holiday theme going, plus he has a wishing well in his house. I think he'd like to meet more nice pirates.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Just saw friendly jessie pew in avery's court level 54 witch.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Dec 13, 2017 wrote:
Just saw friendly jessie pew in avery's court level 54 witch.
Cool! Yeah, I saw him during KingsIsle Live once, I believe, but I forgot to say hi.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I am pleased to announce I now have Kingme655/Silent Ethan Sharp as a friend on both of my pirates!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I saw helpful Aurora Parker in Avery's court again.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
I am pleased to announce I now have Kingme655/Silent Ethan Sharp as a friend on both of my pirates!
Awesome! Congratulations.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
I saw helpful Aurora Parker in Avery's court again.
Really? Who were you?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Really? Who were you?
Silent Ethan sharp max witch, I had previously found you once before in the same place, and what the heck where you laughing about?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Silent Ethan sharp max witch, I had previously found you once before in the same place, and what the heck where you laughing about?
LOL! I was laughing in Avery's Court because... Well... Let's just say lots of people can be very funny.

And I do recall seeing you in Avery's Court; next time I see you, I should say hi and add you!