Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Has Randomly Met Who?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Amber hawksong on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
I can be found around 4:00 to 5:00P.M. Est helping people on my Swashbuckler or just questing on my Buccaneer. I'm always on Avery realm :)
Awesome, Amber! Yes, helping people is always fun! What I've learned is that you must Level up and Quest in order to become High Level and "OP", which is just a shortened version for "overpowered" so that you can help people in higher Levels than just Skull Island/Monquista/Valencia. You can now help people in Cool Ranch/MooShu/Marleybone/Aquila. I used to wish I could help people when I was a Low Level, and now that I'm higher I most certainly can!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Hey, everyone! I wish for this to be a fun thread for everyone to post and answer this question: Who has randomly or accidentally met who? As in, if you know someone here on the Message Boards, and then you randomly/accidentally just meet them in the game in passing by!

For example, quite a while ago I was in Avery's Court and just happened to be passing by Valkoor the Victorious' Pirate!

Another example is something that just happened about a week ago. I was standing in Avery's Court (yes, also Avery's Court) and just happened to see Anecorbie (Esperanza Devereaux [what a lovely Pirate name]) on her way to Swashbuckler's Hall to train.

Who has randomly met or passed by who from the Message Boards in the real game without already being friends with them? Or, I suppose, vice versa as well? (Who has a friend in Pirate101 and realizes they're on the Message Boards, too?)

This just in - I forgot to mention how I met Stormy Jen Silver in Test Realm about two years ago!

I think I met her after I knew she was on the Message Boards. Yay, another one!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
This happened just a few minutes ago: I just met Misty Jackson, Level 70 Swashbuckler! When I made sure it was her from the Message Boards, she said yes!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 2, 2017 wrote:
This happened just a few minutes ago: I just met Misty Jackson, Level 70 Swashbuckler! When I made sure it was her from the Message Boards, she said yes!
Was it her though? Or, was it her evil twin?
Misty has one of those you know.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Bumped into Valkoor the Victorious with one of my baby pirates, but didn't say anything to him then since he was clearly busy.

I'm always running into Indigo Ring's pirates, but I don't think we can count those as random.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
But is her "Evil Twin" level 70? Yes Aurora, Misty Jackson DOES have an evil twin.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
CdeWinter on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
I do indeed.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
But is her "Evil Twin" level 70? Yes Aurora, Misty Jackson DOES have an evil twin.
Yes, she was Level 70.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
I do indeed.
Then I suppose you could tell me which Misty Jackson I bumped into!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I was playing on my "baby Buccaneer" from my 3rd account when I saw Rogan ( Indigo Ring ) in the bazaar!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
Then I suppose you could tell me which Misty Jackson I bumped into!
You'll never know for sure...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
I have a good twin

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
So, that means you're the "evil" twin?

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
To be honest, I never see anyone from the boards in game... kinda sad.

Your friendly neighborhood Orlando

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
So, that means you're the "evil" twin?
.....yes.....yes it does.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I talked to Misty earlier (and she helped me find the Clandestine Trainer [the Lost Hoplite, the Melee Trainer]) and she told me she was the good twin.

I also just saw another of Esperanza's Pirates: Jewel Bellamy, her Buccaneer on her third account! She even told me, "Another thing to post on the Who Has Randomly Met Who? thread!"

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
DariusMusk on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
To be honest, I never see anyone from the boards in game... kinda sad.

If I see a Buccaneer named (insert Friendly Neighborhood here ) Orlando (Florida? Or Bloom? ), I'll make sure to ask if you're Vulorian from the Message Boards!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well. Just last night, I wandered through Avery's plaza (?) and ran past a level 65 buccaneer name Orlando, sometime between 11 and 12am atlantic time.

Didn't stop to chat though.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
CdeWinter on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
Well. Just last night, I wandered through Avery's plaza (?) and ran past a level 65 buccaneer name Orlando, sometime between 11 and 12am atlantic time.

Didn't stop to chat though.
That was me! I was about to help a friend with hydra.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I think I met virtious (spelling?) dante ramsey once.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Alright, everyone. This, I think, is going to be the biggest, best reply to this thread ever.

I attended CdeWinter's party yesterday! And was it a blast! I had so much fun and I met literally almost everyone. Now it's safe to say I met Anecorbie (Silver Isis), Fearless Finnigan, Chrissy Th' Blesser (Fair Christina Nightingale), CdeWinter (Red Scarlet Kidd), Vulorian (Orlando), and everyone I know from here! (Except for Valkoor and Jen, which I've previously met before.)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
I think I met virtious (spelling?) dante ramsey once.
forgot to mention, this was on my privy. dante was wearing his kane's mask, if I recall correctly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
forgot to mention, this was on my privy. dante was wearing his kane's mask, if I recall correctly.
That's his most prized possession.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
That's his most prized possession.
i can tell. *smirk*

(sorry about my absence, I've had a head cold!)

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
I'm sure everyone here has met and knows me. I like to think I have made a pretty big impact on Pirate101, touched many hearts, and made many friends. I met and added the legendary Anecorbie (Esperanza Devereaux). Anyways, do say hi to me if you see me passing through. I like to help with anything that isn't PvP related (sorry to all those PvP fanatics out there, but I just really hate PvP). I'll help you with questing, farming, Moo Manchu runs, you name it! Take it easy and good luck out there living life in the Wind Lane.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 16 Musketeer in Training)