Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Has Randomly Met Who?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hey, everyone! I wish for this to be a fun thread for everyone to post and answer this question: Who has randomly or accidentally met who? As in, if you know someone here on the Message Boards, and then you randomly/accidentally just meet them in the game in passing by!

For example, quite a while ago I was in Avery's Court and just happened to be passing by Valkoor the Victorious' Pirate!

Another example is something that just happened about a week ago. I was standing in Avery's Court (yes, also Avery's Court) and just happened to see Anecorbie (Esperanza Devereaux [what a lovely Pirate name]) on her way to Swashbuckler's Hall to train.

Who has randomly met or passed by who from the Message Boards in the real game without already being friends with them? Or, I suppose, vice versa as well? (Who has a friend in Pirate101 and realizes they're on the Message Boards, too?)

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I think I have met Red Scarlet Kidd (Cdewinter's pirate) That name just sounds really familiar yet their other pirates' names don't.

And a bit of reverse; we met on the game and then we found out we posted on the message boards. I

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Jun 14, 2017 wrote:
I think I have met Red Scarlet Kidd (Cdewinter's pirate) That name just sounds really familiar yet their other pirates' names don't.

And a bit of reverse; we met on the game and then we found out we posted on the message boards. I
Yes, Darkmoordude; I definitely know you from the game as Fearless Jacob Capstan! I remember you telling me you sold John, your Jaguar!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I'm not sure If I've randomly met anyone, but I'm always in Avery realm. My Swashbuckler is named Loyal Evelyn Everhart, and my somewhat new Buccaneer is named Silver Sestiva.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Hey, everyone! I wish for this to be a fun thread for everyone to post and answer this question: Who has randomly or accidentally met who? As in, if you know someone here on the Message Boards, and then you randomly/accidentally just meet them in the game in passing by!

For example, quite a while ago I was in Avery's Court and just happened to be passing by Valkoor the Victorious' Pirate!

Another example is something that just happened about a week ago. I was standing in Avery's Court (yes, also Avery's Court) and just happened to see Anecorbie (Esperanza Devereaux [what a lovely Pirate name]) on her way to Swashbuckler's Hall to train.

Who has randomly met or passed by who from the Message Boards in the real game without already being friends with them? Or, I suppose, vice versa as well? (Who has a friend in Pirate101 and realizes they're on the Message Boards, too?)

Meeting Ezperanza wasn't likely a concidence, Swashbuckler's Hall is a place me and her agreed to meet.
But, i'm always on at the wrong time.
Glad to see you've had better luck than me!

Hardy Quinn
Desperatley Seeking Anecorbie

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 14, 2017 wrote:
Yes, Darkmoordude; I definitely know you from the game as Fearless Jacob Capstan! I remember you telling me you sold John, your Jaguar!
Actually, John is now my 's mount. So he's fine

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Search the spar chamber and you may find me, although you can almost certainly catch me in ranked when summer starts

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
Meeting Ezperanza wasn't likely a concidence, Swashbuckler's Hall is a place me and her agreed to meet.
But, i'm always on at the wrong time.
Glad to see you've had better luck than me!

Hardy Quinn
Desperatley Seeking Anecorbie
Actually, I didn't meet her at Swashbuckler's Hall. She was walking there. I met her in Avery's Court.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:

New random meeting:

I also met Esperanza's other Swashbuckler (Level 17), Gillian Spencer, who she said was on her third account!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I'm either doing moo, Kane, or Dread on my Witchdoctor, Two-Faced Terry Cog, but I do believe I've seen a few of you guys out and about.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Sometimes I don't always connect in-game names with message board names (or Pirate101 Central names), so I've probably run into more people I know of than I think.

It's always nice seeing familiar faces. :)

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Long ago, I met Golden Guardian. Recently, I had my lowest level pirate in Avery's Court, and saw a pirate that matched a description of the clothes Golden Guardian described wearing in a post. Many like to wear the Kane Mask though, so I asked him if he was the one who made a specific post recently. He said he was. Then, he asked me if I had another pirate. I said yes. A swash? Yes. " Clever? Is that you?" That's me! So I guess you could say I ran into the same person randomly twice.
I was kind of curious if any of the people I ran into and helped realized that they'd met Calamity Finch, Message Board Marauder .

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
darkmoordude on Jun 14, 2017 wrote:

Yay somebody remembered me!
I shall now quietly slip back into beautiful obscurity.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I have actually had this happen to me only once.

If anyone here knows the poster hoodoo nerd I happened to encounter him in a PvP match

Back then I was experimenting with barricaded strategies and such and I talked about it a bit in the PvP section where hoodoo nerd often posts. He recognised my wacky strategy and the name "witchdoctor Darius" and he outright asked me if I was a message board member.

I now regard him as a close friend on the game whenever I catch him on the game despite time differences

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I've seen winter, anecorbie, and Valkoor on a couple seperate occasions.
Not sure they saw me though.
I'm a ninja.
If you've seen me, you can say.
I'll let you think it was by chance.
I'm a ninja.
My boss told me that you were a target for a while, but then dropped it.
Once again, I'm a ninja!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
noahdd on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm a ninja.
I'm a ninja.
Once again, I'm a ninja!
Great! I'm a ninja too!

Did you see that event I hosted a few months ago for a Ninja Role-Play Meet-Up? That would've been great if you would have joined!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
noahdd on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm a ninja.
I'm a ninja.
Once again, I'm a ninja!
I remember the spooky story you told during the Octobarrr parrrty ( 2 yrs. ago? ) I don't think I got you on my list though.
I think you were on your witchdoctor, Dreaming Omar?
Post Edit: Oops, I looked it up, you were using Dreaming Darius!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I don't believe he is on the message boards, but I once met Blaze (Blaze Lifehammer). He has a youtube channel that gives a tutorial of Witchdoctor and Swashbuckler.
I thought it was pretty cool, since I decided to be a witch doctor because of him.
Misty

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
I remember the spooky story you told during the Octobarrr parrrty ( 2 yrs. ago? ) I don't think I got you on my list though.
Another Darius!

I have only ever seen one

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
Hmm... Dreaming Darius, DD, NoahDD? Is there a hidden meaning to your name, NoahDD?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 23, 2017 wrote:
Hmm... Dreaming Darius, DD, NoahDD? Is there a hidden meaning to your name, NoahDD?
Perhaps...
Though my main is Merciful Noah Davis.
I normally haunt pvp places and sometimes the skyway

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 23, 2017 wrote:
Another Darius!

I have only ever seen one
Haha, it's definitely the same with my name, Aurora! I think I've only met one Ruthless Aurora Something (a Buccaneer) and the other names (Kiley and Destiny) I don't think I've seen at all! However, for Nora, I know one great ex-friend (was a friend before my list got wiped) named Nora who is a Privateer as well and is actually the cousin of Aurora. However, Aurora was better known as Darling Rachel Sheffield, a Musketeer.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I've seen Ruthless Aurora around too!
Dang, eitehr there aren't a whole lot of bodies going around or we all are incredibly lucky.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
The Stalwart Queen on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
I don't believe he is on the message boards, but I once met Blaze (Blaze Lifehammer). He has a youtube channel that gives a tutorial of Witchdoctor and Swashbuckler.
I thought it was pretty cool, since I decided to be a witch doctor because of him.
Misty
I joined pirate101 because of him, I watched his WitchDoctor let's play and 2/3's of his Swashbuckler let's play.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I can be found around 4:00 to 5:00P.M. Est helping people on my Swashbuckler or just questing on my Buccaneer. I'm always on Avery realm :)