Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Has Randomly Met Who?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
i can tell. *smirk*

(sorry about my absence, I've had a head cold!)
Get better!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
I'm sure everyone here has met and knows me. I like to think I have made a pretty big impact on Pirate101, touched many hearts, and made many friends. I met and added the legendary Anecorbie (Esperanza Devereaux). Anyways, do say hi to me if you see me passing through. I like to help with anything that isn't PvP related (sorry to all those PvP fanatics out there, but I just really hate PvP). I'll help you with questing, farming, Moo Manchu runs, you name it! Take it easy and good luck out there living life in the Wind Lane.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 16 Musketeer in Training)
Your Swashbuckler and Buccaneer's names sound really familiar, and maybe your Witchdoctor too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
i can tell. *smirk*

(sorry about my absence, I've had a head cold!)
So glad you are feeling better.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Your Swashbuckler and Buccaneer's names sound really familiar, and maybe your Witchdoctor too.
I have a Buccaneer, but I haven't released my Buccaneer's name to the public yet. I use that pirate to keep a low profile and lay low so there's no possible way you could have met my Buccaneer.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I have a Buccaneer, but I haven't released my Buccaneer's name to the public yet. I use that pirate to keep a low profile and lay low so there's no possible way you could have met my Buccaneer.
I'm sorry; I meant your Privateer. I overlooked the names again and I meant Privateer. My apologies.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
crimsonreaper5 on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I know what you mean. I figure there are many people I helped, who don't realize who it was that helped them. Incognito is fun. A couple times I hinted that they were running with someone known on the boards, but I don't think they figured out who, or they just don't post here.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I know what you mean. I figure there are many people I helped, who don't realize who it was that helped them. Incognito is fun. A couple times I hinted that they were running with someone known on the boards, but I don't think they figured out who, or they just don't post here.
Incognito is fun, isn't it? I think I'll do that with one of my Pirates.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I'm not sure that it counts since we're already friends, except not on these particular pirates, but I randomly ran into Esperanza's buccaneer in Haunted Skyway while questing last night.

As for running incognito, well, there's a reason no one knows the names of a couple of my pirates. I've had problems on my main two characters with harassment so it's nice to be able to play without anyone knowing I'm me.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Alright, everyone. This, I think, is going to be the biggest, best reply to this thread ever.

I attended CdeWinter's party yesterday! And was it a blast! I had so much fun and I met literally almost everyone. Now it's safe to say I met Anecorbie (Silver Isis), Fearless Finnigan, Chrissy Th' Blesser (Fair Christina Nightingale), CdeWinter (Red Scarlet Kidd), Vulorian (Orlando), and everyone I know from here! (Except for Valkoor and Jen, which I've previously met before.)
I also met Two-Faced Dino Clegg during the party, who, I believe, is RRRRZZZZ419.

Hail Message Board Marauders!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Has anyone met a Clever Belle or Wicked Belle?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
frostednutella on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
Hmm...

Nope.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Aw, I'm jealous of some of you guys! I'd totally fangirl if I were to Anecorbie and the other legendary pirates in the game, lol. I did however spot Virtuous Dante Ramsey once on my buccaneer...

Slick Tabitha Silver (level 70 musketeer)
Witty Hazel Jackson (level 70 swashbuckler)
Crazy Grace Kidd (level 70 buccaneer)
Little Aisha Armstrong (level 70 witchdoctor)
Fiery Rachel Gordon (level 65 privateer)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
frostednutella on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
I was looking at my friend list last night, so no. sorry.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
FairLady1882 on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
Aw, I'm jealous of some of you guys! I'd totally fangirl if I were to Anecorbie and the other legendary pirates in the game, lol. I did however spot Virtuous Dante Ramsey once on my buccaneer...

Slick Tabitha Silver (level 70 musketeer)
Witty Hazel Jackson (level 70 swashbuckler)
Crazy Grace Kidd (level 70 buccaneer)
Little Aisha Armstrong (level 70 witchdoctor)
Fiery Rachel Gordon (level 65 privateer)
wait..... my privateer name starts with fiery, and so does yours.... spooky... lol

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I met esperanza (anecorbie) when she was doing that new year's scrip thing a few months ago. she was afk, though. I don't remember if it was esperanza or one of her other chars.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
wait..... my privateer name starts with fiery, and so does yours.... spooky... lol
Haha! My Privateer does not even have an adjective.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I met One Eyed Jack at a meet up in skull island, almost everyone was there!
it was almost impossible to get a word in though, It was like a swarm of fans as a Justin Bieber concert or something!

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I've met a few members from Pirate101 Central and probably a few from here as well. All my pirates start with the name Seth as that's my real name with the exception of my Swashbuckler who is a female. They are as followed:

Seth (lv.70 Witchdoctor (main), can easily be recognized by the Dreaded Headdress, the Black Rain Shades and Moo Manchu's Wand).
Silent Seth Vinter (lv.70 Musketeer (aka the Human of Death): dressed in full Duck of Death attire with face paint and glowing eyes to match).
Sly Seth Vinter (lv.23 Privateer: can be recognized by the Pioneer's Eyepatch and Prince Yulefest Firstmate).
Sincere Seth Vinter (lv.12 Buccaneer: can be recognized by Gortez' Axe and Charity Fa-La-La-La-Llama mount).
Thrifty Megan Cormac (lv,14 Swashbuckler: can be recognized by the shooty/stabby combo weapon, the Armored Scorpion mount and the lv.65 Mega Loyal Skarakeet she uses).

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I just met silver dino Hawkins, who is "golden guardian" on the message boards! I was going to meet a friend on a different char!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
I met esperanza (anecorbie) when she was doing that new year's scrip thing a few months ago. she was afk, though. I don't remember if it was esperanza or one of her other chars.
I will be doing another scrip event in the future ( and it was Esperanza ).

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
I also met Two-Faced Dino Clegg during the party, who, I believe, is RRRRZZZZ419.

Hail Message Board Marauders!
I met him there too. He was on the other night and were were talking about people we know from the boards, and he mentioned you.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
I met him there too. He was on the other night and were were talking about people we know from the boards, and he mentioned you.
How sweet of him!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I saw dark blaze sharp, who I believe, is crimsonreaper on the boards! :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
I talked to Misty earlier (and she helped me find the Clandestine Trainer [the Lost Hoplite, the Melee Trainer]) and she told me she was the good twin.

I also just saw another of Esperanza's Pirates: Jewel Bellamy, her Buccaneer on her third account! She even told me, "Another thing to post on the Who Has Randomly Met Who? thread!"
Just to let you know: I deleted Jewel Bellamy, so if you notice she's missing from your friends list, that's why.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
Just to let you know: I deleted Jewel Bellamy, so if you notice she's missing from your friends list, that's why.
Oh, my!

I wonder why you deleted her?

However, something tells me it's to make room for a new Pirate to Quest on; am I right?