Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Short Stop and The Jones

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
They can still be seen, these tiny NPC characters. This is a mystery from the dawn of the game. I wonder if we'll ever get to hear who they are and what they are doing in Catbeard's Lair. Will we ever get to dock and go on their adventure?

Ensign
Jul 16, 2014
hello
This site is the largest place in the whole island skull covers part of tradewinds skyway and port ragal skyway,skull island is Azteca 1.0; The azteca of the wizard101 is 2.0. If you are looking for wizard101 about of history of azteca you will see that I am right. Well in my opinion that place may be for the future one dungeon or a new area to explore; Also jones That reminds me of a movie I saw is called Tadeo Jones this movie is very funny.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yojan Blade on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
hello
This site is the largest place in the whole island skull covers part of tradewinds skyway and port ragal skyway,skull island is Azteca 1.0; The azteca of the wizard101 is 2.0. If you are looking for wizard101 about of history of azteca you will see that I am right. Well in my opinion that place may be for the future one dungeon or a new area to explore; Also jones That reminds me of a movie I saw is called Tadeo Jones this movie is very funny.
Who the heck is Tadeo Jones? It's obvious that these NPCs are a reference to The Indiana Jones movies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yojan Blade on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
hello
Actually, I now remember seeing this short film ( yes, it's a very funny parody on the Indiana Jones films. )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Willowydream on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
They can still be seen, these tiny NPC characters. This is a mystery from the dawn of the game. I wonder if we'll ever get to hear who they are and what they are doing in Catbeard's Lair. Will we ever get to dock and go on their adventure?

Well, I sure don't know what they are doing there (maybe just indulging in some good ol' archaeological mischief).

But I do know what/who they reference...and perhaps you already knew, as well. They, of course, are a nod to Indiana Jones and his side kick, Short Round, from the second film about 'The Jones'. Perhaps they are getting ready (for years it seems) to embark on a quest to raid the Temple of Gloom.

No matter what they are up to, I'd absolutely love to be a part of whatever adventures those two are scheming up.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
Well, I sure don't know what they are doing there (maybe just indulging in some good ol' archaeological mischief).

But I do know what/who they reference...and perhaps you already knew, as well. They, of course, are a nod to Indiana Jones and his side kick, Short Round, from the second film about 'The Jones'. Perhaps they are getting ready (for years it seems) to embark on a quest to raid the Temple of Gloom.

No matter what they are up to, I'd absolutely love to be a part of whatever adventures those two are scheming up.
be a great place for a hidden boss..or discovering a hidden dimensional portal to another place?
stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Here is where Blind Mew or Ratbeard step in and tells us a little of their backstory...

*crossed fingers*

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
My brother said that maybe because of how you could play the game about 6 times without finding them, maybe they were going to be in the story at some point, but they were forgotten about and they didn't remove them.