Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Maintenance

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Anyone have any guesses as to what went on during the 4 hour maintenance early this morning?

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Ensign
Dec 25, 2015
I don't think it was much except for fixing a couple bugs. Maybe they were prepping for an update but I am not so sure.

Clever George Richardson Lv 70
Fearless Quinn Lv 44

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TheAustin3886 on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:
Absolutely nothing?
Welcome to the Message Boards, TheAustin3886!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Clever George on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:
I don't think it was much except for fixing a couple bugs. Maybe they were prepping for an update but I am not so sure.

Clever George Richardson Lv 70
Fearless Quinn Lv 44
Welcome to the Message Boards, George!

I'm Helpful Aurora Parker, a Level 61 Swashbuckler. I hope you have fun and let us know if you have any questions!

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
I think they fixed that bug with the Minotaur from the Aquila doubloon making battles go at weird speeds, saw one charging last night and he didn't make everything go really fast

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
90% of the time it's just rigorous maintenance for the game but ocassioanky they polish the game and add a few small features, the most memorable one I remember seeing is in the smugglers arena

There is a marleybonean boss and he is a kurgha who wield magic like a kurgha auxiliary and he used to make sword sounds despite using magic, but later on I noticed that the sword effects were removed from him