Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you want to happen in arc 2?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
This idea comes from Golden Guardian(with little revision by me),
"1.) The first under realm we will discover will be right beneath skull island . Once pirates[defeat valencia part two] a mysterious island (not too big) will rise from underneath the unknown skies. This island has massive ladders that reach well below the skyway. Avery summons pirates and says he feared this very day. He secretly knew and told no one that there is a legend of a unknown dangerous world far beneath the skyways of skull island. Well being adventurous and curious, we finally explore. The under realm is not rock bottom. There are many massive solid foundations surrounded by thunderous skies. A pirate lord named Bavery (guess who he is) summons us and tells us this world is dangerous. Here lies the undead, broken armada soldiers and many more things.
2.) Well as we explore the under realm we find enemies are extremely hard. We need new methods of fighting. It's time to introduce Gimor Lee, the crafter of this world. He will teach us how to craft weapons etc. These weapons will ease combat. Here galleons are also no use, we need a new method of transport to battle in thunderous skies. Let me introduce the dragon. Now pirates can ride dragons as well as ships. Dragons have low health but high damage. You cannot board ships with a dragon, only destroy ships or be destroyed. There will be a mega sea serpent turret boss here as well. Also there are stormgates to dark worlds here.
3.) We find pages in our mothers diary in the last quest here to visit urgently visit Polaris for unknown reasons. This will be the slight start of arc 2. Polaris will be the real start."

Ensign
Dec 14, 2009
I do love this idea, to the fullest.

But... would Avery truly keep such a secret hidden from us..?
I always thought Avery was a nice 'chap, but after hearing this, I'm not sure if I can ever trust him again..

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Well he wasn't exactly straightforward with us from the start..., so I wouldn't be surprised if he had some more things in store for us to find out.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I would love to have a Turtle Wizard companion, I don't know of any other ideas though maybe he could talk like a robot and sound like Bootleg Jacques (If you get that reference, I LOVE YOU!)

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Lol I completely forgot I wrote that . Hopefully the day will come when we see imagination come to life...

On a side note, the best dreams I have ever had were p101 dreams. The dreams happened when I did not have a membership and my mind took me to phenomenal places. Here I wasn't playing p101, I was IN a p101verse(s). An actual adventurer. The stuff I saw, the places and enemies I faced, my fellow crew... all indescribable. Worlds, places and people that only exist in dreams. The best part imo was the landscape. Music and Fantasy in its purest form.

Most of my ideas are derived from poor descriptions of my dreams, so I encourage you to dream and have fun. It is honestly better than any video game ever. You can also get good ideas and hey good ideas make a game better...

My last p101 dream was ages back. No actually I have a vision (not a dream) in my head now... A lone galleon sailing the extremely snowy, dark blue skyways of polaris. The night is at its fiercest. The raging wind is briefly silenced by a thunderous beastly roar in the far distance. Could the legend of the midnight bear-dragon beast be true?

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Thanks for giving me true insight on how dreams evolve into spectacular ideas, and hopefully if the story is seen your dream can become a reality.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Golden Guardian on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
Lol I completely forgot I wrote that . Hopefully the day will come when we see imagination come to life...

On a side note, the best dreams I have ever had were p101 dreams. The dreams happened when I did not have a membership and my mind took me to phenomenal places. Here I wasn't playing p101, I was IN a p101verse(s). An actual adventurer. The stuff I saw, the places and enemies I faced, my fellow crew... all indescribable. Worlds, places and people that only exist in dreams. The best part imo was the landscape. Music and Fantasy in its purest form.

Most of my ideas are derived from poor descriptions of my dreams, so I encourage you to dream and have fun. It is honestly better than any video game ever. You can also get good ideas and hey good ideas make a game better...

My last p101 dream was ages back. No actually I have a vision (not a dream) in my head now... A lone galleon sailing the extremely snowy, dark blue skyways of polaris. The night is at its fiercest. The raging wind is briefly silenced by a thunderous beastly roar in the far distance. Could the legend of the midnight bear-dragon beast be true?
L.O.L., guilty, but any other information about them would be personal information to me. Visions or things you imagine are here what we share to all the other Message Boards Marauders, and imagination is a fundamental principle for sharing new ideas. Keep imagining, fellow Marauders! And keep dreaming if you can! (And if it's lucid, make sure you turn your world into Pirate101 and the Spiral.)

Yes, I know, sometimes Pirate101 can get into your subconscious quite easily!

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
stormtrooper1231 on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
Well he wasn't exactly straightforward with us from the start..., so I wouldn't be surprised if he had some more things in store for us to find out.
While I do agree that he wasn't honest with us at first, he has no reason to hide stuff from us anymore, he can trust us and if there is anything strange going on he would tell us so that we could deal with it, besides he is just a famous pirate so it's not like he is hiding anything big because we most likely know of worse off things then he does.

So what do I want the rest of the story to be about, well if you read my post welcoming myself back here (again) I said I was going to make a YouTube channel about this game so I was going to save my thoughts for the future of Pirates story for a video but I will talk a bit about it here

I basically want to see us pursuing El Dorado, fending off a rogue divided armada with different factions controlled by the different members of the court and lastly the repercussions of a liberated Valencia

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
While I do agree that he wasn't honest with us at first, he has no reason to hide stuff from us anymore, he can trust us and if there is anything strange going on he would tell us so that we could deal with it, besides he is just a famous pirate so it's not like he is hiding anything big because we most likely know of worse off things then he does.

So what do I want the rest of the story to be about, well if you read my post welcoming myself back here (again) I said I was going to make a YouTube channel about this game so I was going to save my thoughts for the future of Pirates story for a video but I will talk a bit about it here

I basically want to see us pursuing El Dorado, fending off a rogue divided armada with different factions controlled by the different members of the court and lastly the repercussions of a liberated Valencia
Aye thar be amazing ideas, if only ki would come back to the message boards to hear them.
>

Ensign
Dec 03, 2015
I'm at the point where I'd just like to see Arc 2 happen.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Shineblueskies on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
I'm at the point where I'd just like to see Arc 2 happen.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Shineblueskies!