Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Dialogue and Willing Team Members

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hi guys! Cruel Owen Quarrel here ^.^

So I've been working on a Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor for a while now but yesterday I got hungry for some really intense action so I switched over to Owen for the first time in a while and went to play the Tower of Moo Manchu, and it was great! I think all in all we lost maybe 2 companions? One of them was our Witchdoctor's Old Scratch and the other was my Egg Shen, but honestly? It was great!

The only thing I'm wishing I could do more is seeing the dialogue. I don't really have many options because as far as I know the Tower is impossible to solo, and most people go on ahead without you.

That's why I wanted to make a special thread to ask if anyone would be interested in running the tower with me but would be patient enough to let me see the dialogue :3

I am a Level 69 Privy and I use Keisuke Yagi as my first companion and Egg Shen as my second. I focus on Critical Chance Buffs, Accuracy and Dodge Buffs, and heals.

If you are interested please just let me know Thanks so much! Have a great day!

Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 69 Privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:

So I've been working on a Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor for a while now but yesterday I got hungry for some really intense action so I switched over to Owen for the first time in a while and went to play the Tower of Moo Manchu, and it was great! I think all in all we lost maybe 2 companions? One of them was our Witchdoctor's Old Scratch and the other was my Egg Shen, but honestly? It was great!

The only thing I'm wishing I could do more is seeing the dialogue. I don't really have many options because as far as I know the Tower is impossible to solo, and most people go on ahead without you.

That's why I wanted to make a special thread to ask if anyone would be interested in running the tower with me but would be patient enough to let me see the dialogue :3

I am a Level 69 Privy and I use Keisuke Yagi as my first companion and Egg Shen as my second. I focus on Critical Chance Buffs, Accuracy and Dodge Buffs, and heals.

I'm interested. I'm still farming that Tower ( on occasion ). I still want to get those boots from Moo. Give me a time ( & zone ), day & server.
I'll be using my alternate Buckler, Darcy Abbott ( only 12 runs away from Manchu Champion, ugh )
I would also like to refresh my memory to the wonderful dialogue.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016

This seems to be the main problem of Moo Manchu and the main reason I don't enjoy running it. For friends that know me, I do not skip the dialogue. Ever. All 3 of my maxes have never skipped any of the dialogue, nor do I use fast combat. I've gotten my fair share of hate for it, but I'm used to it lol. I like to hear out the story as I'm questing or quests feel meaningless to me, just handing in one quest after another. I think the Moo Manchu dialogue is really funny, especially when you get to the Nefarious 5 and they start begging you to drink the potion. I'd be more than happy to run the Tower of Moo Manchu with you and I'll also be listening to the dialogue.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 12 Musketeer)

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012

I'm in I love reading the dialogue in there also I need moo's tide shoes

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hey! Thanks for the responses you guys Maybe we could meet up tomorrow (June 7th) around 2 PM Eastern Standard Time? We could meet at the entrance to the tower and for a server we could do Commodore, since most servers besides Avery are usually empty :)

I also have a Musketeer that could use some good gear! He's Level 65 and his name is Shy Malcolm Gunwale if you guys would like to add him too. I think for tomorrow though I'm sticking with Owen Thanks you guys so much!

Captain Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 69 Privateer

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the responses you guys Maybe we could meet up tomorrow (June 7th) around 2 PM Eastern Standard Time? We could meet at the entrance to the tower and for a server we could do Commodore, since most servers besides Avery are usually empty :)

I also have a Musketeer that could use some good gear! He's Level 65 and his name is Shy Malcolm Gunwale if you guys would like to add him too. I think for tomorrow though I'm sticking with Owen Thanks you guys so much!

Ok I'll be on silver amber everhart level 70 have a great night

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013

Actually, I have an Orthodontist appointment at 2:40 PM :0 Maybe could we do it around 4:00 PM EST?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

I'll be there! Look for Darcy Abbott!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Actually, I have an Orthodontist appointment at 2:40 PM :0 Maybe could we do it around 4:00 PM EST?
Ok, I'll be there.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hey, I'm so sorry guys :( It looked like my post didn't go through until really late, like an hour before my Ortho appointment. I ended up being an hour late! I'm so so sorry you guys D:

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
As a time for another meet-up, maybe we could meet up again on June 10th again on Commodore at around 3:30 PM EST?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
As a time for another meet-up, maybe we could meet up again on June 10th again on Commodore at around 3:30 PM EST?
I'm going to have to check my schedule, but I most definitely want to do the Tower of Moo Manchu with you! I'm doing a Badge Run (The Nefarious 6th), and I think it would be great to do the Tower of Moo Manchu with anyone I can sometime soon! I'm Level 61. If we do meet up, I'm Helpful Aurora Parker, a Level 61 Swashbuckler. I may Level up even more so that I may be more eligible to do it.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It's not impossible....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm unable to be on line on that day or time.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Perhaps instead of the 10th at 3:30, we could instead do the 11th at 2:30?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I just wanted to say, Owen, these runs were a great idea. I had a lot of fun in there on the 7th. It was a jolly adventure. During the run, a bunch of "Frozen" puns broke out. I take full responsibility for my part of that, but Donna started it. We had the kind of chatty fun that hooked me on this game.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
I just wanted to say, Owen, these runs were a great idea. I had a lot of fun in there on the 7th. It was a jolly adventure. During the run, a bunch of "Frozen" puns broke out. I take full responsibility for my part of that, but Donna started it. We had the kind of chatty fun that hooked me on this game.
I remember you both doing that lol it was a ton of fun we really should do it again moo Manchu never bothered me anyway

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
silver swordcoral on Jun 12, 2017 wrote:
I remember you both doing that lol it was a ton of fun we really should do it again moo Manchu never bothered me anyway
Let it... *cough cough* never mind. Let us complete the threatening Tower. (Go? )