Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull cap cove - is Shrimpy no longer farmable?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 18, 2014
I havent farmed Shrimpy in awhile, I was sure this was a farmable area, does anyone know if something changed?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It is an instance, with a sigil, so it should be. Are you at the right cave entrance?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
catalina36 on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
I havent farmed Shrimpy in awhile, I was sure this was a farmable area, does anyone know if something changed?
Have you tried to enter Skull Cap Cove and not been able to enter? As far as I know that dungeon is still farm-able.

Ensign
Apr 18, 2014
yes, i searched online, and on here, i found only that if you are a max player you need to go back to Blood Shoals, traitor cave, but found nothing there either...
I also went back to Fireship, and searched skull island for the ancient door, it was not there either, on any one of my pirates at various levels.
thanks for your replies...

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
catalina36 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
yes, i searched online, and on here, i found only that if you are a max player you need to go back to Blood Shoals, traitor cave, but found nothing there either...
I also went back to Fireship, and searched skull island for the ancient door, it was not there either, on any one of my pirates at various levels.
thanks for your replies...
The door for the Master's Lair is at the very tip-top of Skull Island, near the waterfall, and you turn right to go up a little hill before you see the sigil. If you haven't been there in a while, I agree it could be tricky to find.

Here is a link to the wiki page for the location, I hope it helps you find The Master (Shrimpy) -

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Location:Skull_Cap_Cove

(@One-Eyed Jack, the map shows Frankie Pinch rather than The Master's icon in this location. Frankie is actually in a lower cave on the mountain, the Red Hook Cave.)

Ensign
Apr 18, 2014
Willowydream on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
The door for the Master's Lair is at the very tip-top of Skull Island, near the waterfall, and you turn right to go up a little hill before you see the sigil. If you haven't been there in a while, I agree it could be tricky to find.

Here is a link to the wiki page for the location, I hope it helps you find The Master (Shrimpy) -

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Location:Skull_Cap_Cove

(@One-Eyed Jack, the map shows Frankie Pinch rather than The Master's icon in this location. Frankie is actually in a lower cave on the mountain, the Red Hook Cave.)
oh you are right, i didn't go up high enough, thank you so much for your help.

Ensign
Jul 13, 2017
Honestly, It is farmable, only if you are planning to spend a whole 24 hours farming it for one item. The drop rates used to be very high there, but now they are horrible. I have spent 5 hours so far today farming it and all I got was a pet egg for an Orchid chameleon, which I already have.