Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon Wall Hangings

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy everyone! Your favorite Avery's Court Swashbuckler is back, Stormy Elijah Silver! In this post, I'd like to throw out a very general idea that I hope we see added to Pirate101 in the future. My idea is I want to be able to hang up my weapons on the walls of my house, just like you can do in Wizard101. My backpack is full of weapons that I want to keep for stitching, but do not use for combat. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants this addition though. I'm sure many of you also would like to be able to hang your weapons on the walls of your house as a wall hanging. Let me know what you guys think!
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 12 Musketeer)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Jun 4, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy everyone! Your favorite Avery's Court Swashbuckler is back, Stormy Elijah Silver! In this post, I'd like to throw out a very general idea that I hope we see added to Pirate101 in the future. My idea is I want to be able to hang up my weapons on the walls of my house, just like you can do in Wizard101. My backpack is full of weapons that I want to keep for stitching, but do not use for combat. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants this addition though. I'm sure many of you also would like to be able to hang your weapons on the walls of your house as a wall hanging. Let me know what you guys think!
Sincerely,
Yar, double yar, yar to infinity!!!!!!!

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Of course, Captain my Captain, i be needing a place to hang up me evil magic wand, and Quinn's massive sword, I and I is not the only one who wants this feature, i be seeing.
Man, being a Witchdoctor realy gives me an excuse to talk like Old Scratch!

Dark Dylan
The one who posted this
Hardy Quinn
The one who had his computer 'borrowed' by Dylan

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
crimsonreaper5 on Jun 4, 2017 wrote:
Sincerely,
I second that Mate!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan