Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Playerbase-Influx

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 14, 2009
Okay, so I know this may have been suggested before, possibly even numerous times. But, Pirate101 could have a massive influx of players if they opened it to other platforms such as Steam or even other platforms such as Origin, I personally frequent Steam, as it's just so convenient, I have Pirate101 added as a Non-Steam app into my library, but no one really knows I play it on my friends list, because it doesn't show up on my profile.

Basically, if Pirate101 (or Wizard101 too) came to Steam, the amount of people playing would likely massively increase, along with the amount of people that buy membership, and crowns (Since then you could use Steam Funds to buy membership if KI allowed it, and that's more income for KI, you'd have opened the doors to an entire new community, so much $!)

Now, sure the P101 launcher works swell, so it could still be used since Steam is extremely open to Developers using their own servers, and all. Heck, even popular games like Call of Duty, GTA, and Smite have ported their games to Steam.

I'd like to here your feedback on this suggestion, well more of a.. hmm how do I word this properly..it's more of a support to a previous hint(?) at P101 and W101 having the possibility of coming to Steam. Though they didn't directly say it, it seemed to be easily inferred.

I know quite a few people already have wanted this for a while, even some YouTubers support this idea.

And I'd hate to be a party-pooper, but P101's (and W101 at that) community has shrunk, I used to play the game and Skull Island was packed, with a Full Avery server, but.. now it's Normal at most from my experience. So in turn, Steam could save the downsizing community, and bring it back to it's well-deserved packed servers, with tons of members and such.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
need a kiosk!!!!

and a surprise goodie for all vets that fully own all zones of pirates? im not normally a breggar of free things but something unusual or special in the way of support or appreciation could go a long way into patting the backs of the dedicated veterans that have been loyal and will be needed for advice etc for any influx of new players..

missed yall.. been a bit bsy as of late but loves ya muchness.. hugs and cookies

stormy jen silver

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Getting Wizard101 and especially Pirate101 onto steam would be a great action for KI and its player base. I can't think of a reason why they shouldn't be on there.

What we need right now: A Team-Up kiosk (PLEASE) and a side thing. That's all I'd like while waiting for the next world.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Ensign
Dec 14, 2009
Ah see! (Almost) Everyone wants p101 and w101 on Steam

@Stormy Jen, yeah! Maybe for people that play p101 and w101 on Steam they would unlock a pet (or companion) in the crown shop, maybe like something Armada related and steam powered!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It would get an influx of players if there were updates more often with the story even if they are just minor ones.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey