Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Birthday!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
"Be careful with the cake! I've spent hours on it, trying to make it look fit for a queen!"

"Meow, meow, meow! Milo - this cake surely fits the bill! It's quite beautiful, and I'm sure it'll taste as good as it looks!"

"Keep yer slimy paws off the cake, ye half-witted fur ball!"

"Oh, I was only looking at it! Is that really such a bad thing?!"

"Oi, quit yer yammer'in an' just focus on getting the cake into the dinning room without it toppling over!"

"Like Cap'n Kitty when he's eaten too much pickled herring."

"Why you..."

"That's enough, both you you! If it flops onto the floor, I'll make you both eat it!"

"You know, I could have carried your cake into the dinning room with ease. I am the son of Zeus, after all... I would have it in the dinning room by now if I did."

"Oh please... Knowing you, you would have dropped the thing."

"As if some measly cake is too much for the son of Zeus to carry around! HA! Hand it over, I'll have it delivered in no time!"

"He's callin' ye a klutz, bird brain."

"You still doubt me? Very well, I'll just show you..."

"NO! STOP! DON'T TOUCH MY CAKE!"

"What in the Spiral is all this racket? Can we just get through one day without the loud bickering, especially when that day is my birthday?"

"Captain! Not only do they mock me, but they will not let me prove myself worthy or carrying your honorary desert!"

"Ugh. I don't care, I just want my cake already!"

"I just know you'll love it, Captain! I worked especially hard on it!"

"The Captain is demanding for her cake this instant, and you still move at a snail's pace! I'll just take the cake and bring it to her myself, give it here!"

"Hawkules! No - STOP!"

"Hey! Put us down ye great brute!"

"I still hear yelling, and I still have no cake... Do you really want to put me in a bad mood?"

"Your cake is coming to you now, Captain!"

"Put. Us. Down!"

"Or, why don't you two geniuses let go of the plate already?"

" *sigh* Just, please... don't ruin the cake..."

I'd just thought I'd entertain you all first before I announced that it was my birthday today.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hoodoo Mistress on May 9, 2017 wrote:
"Be careful with the cake! I've spent hours on it, trying to make it look fit for a queen!"

"Meow, meow, meow! Milo - this cake surely fits the bill! It's quite beautiful, and I'm sure it'll taste as good as it looks!"

"Oi, quit yer yammer'in an' just focus on getting the cake into the dinning room without it toppling over!"

"Why you..."

"That's enough, both you you! If it flops onto the floor, I'll make you both eat it!"

"You know, I could have carried your cake into the dinning room with ease. I am the son of Zeus, after all... I would have it in the dinning room by now if I did."

"As if some measly cake is too much for the son of Zeus to carry around! HA! Hand it over, I'll have it delivered in no time!"

"What in the Spiral is all this racket? Can we just get through one day without the loud bickering, especially when that day is my birthday?"

"Captain! Not only do they mock me, but they will not let me prove myself worthy or carrying your honorary desert!"

"The Captain is demanding for her cake this instant, and you still move at a snail's pace! I'll just take the cake and bring it to her myself, give it here!"

"Hawkules! No - STOP!"

"I still hear yelling, and I still have no cake... Do you really want to put me in a bad mood?"

"Put. Us. Down!"

I'd just thought I'd entertain you all first before I announced that it was my birthday today.
Happy Birthday!.... And just in case there's a disaster, I'll bake ye a new one!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Lass!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012

"Why you..."

"Hawkules! No - STOP!"

"Put. Us. Down!"

Happy birthday

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

"Why you..."

"Hawkules! No - STOP!"

"Put. Us. Down!"

Happy birthday, me hearty!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Happiest of all Happy Birthdays to you, thy Mistress of Hoodoo!

Hope your special day was as light, fluffy and lively as one of Catbeard's hairballs!

Yeesh, that didn't come out right.

Okay, so I hope your birthday was as grand, self-satisfying and boisterous as Hawkules's ego.

Oooh, uh...I better try again!

It is my wish that your custom-made day was as solid, self-supporting and against-the-grain as Ratbeard's right leg! My goodness! I...I mean as to the point, shiny and rust-free as Ratty's left "hand"! EEK....rats! That's not right either. Let me see here...As concealed as RB's left eye? No...no. As blinding as Toro's eh-smile? Nuh-uh. As explosive as Gracie's Golem...actually that could work, kinda -- but no. As uplifting as clockwork wings? Hmm...as fruitful as a Black Mambo's "headpiece"? Eww...yuck! As full of life as Dead Mike's pre-piratin' days!!?? Hee-hee, I actually like that one. But still not right!

Ok, I give up....should've just stuck with a simple "Happy Birthday!"

Hope you had a bewitching and spooktacular day!

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
Happy birthday, Hoodoo Mistress! It was actually my birthday as well, just a few days ago...there's so many May birthdays!

Autumn

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
anecorbie on May 9, 2017 wrote:
Happy Birthday!.... And just in case there's a disaster, I'll bake ye a new one!
You, Esperanza, are my hero!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 10, 2017 wrote:
Happiest of all Happy Birthdays to you, thy Mistress of Hoodoo!

Hope your special day was as light, fluffy and lively as one of Catbeard's hairballs!

Yeesh, that didn't come out right.

Okay, so I hope your birthday was as grand, self-satisfying and boisterous as Hawkules's ego.

Oooh, uh...I better try again!

It is my wish that your custom-made day was as solid, self-supporting and against-the-grain as Ratbeard's right leg! My goodness! I...I mean as to the point, shiny and rust-free as Ratty's left "hand"! EEK....rats! That's not right either. Let me see here...As concealed as RB's left eye? No...no. As blinding as Toro's eh-smile? Nuh-uh. As explosive as Gracie's Golem...actually that could work, kinda -- but no. As uplifting as clockwork wings? Hmm...as fruitful as a Black Mambo's "headpiece"? Eww...yuck! As full of life as Dead Mike's pre-piratin' days!!?? Hee-hee, I actually like that one. But still not right!

Ok, I give up....should've just stuck with a simple "Happy Birthday!"

Hope you had a bewitching and spooktacular day!
Well, I can say for sure that it has been... most of those things.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Autumn Moonstone on May 10, 2017 wrote:
Happy birthday, Hoodoo Mistress! It was actually my birthday as well, just a few days ago...there's so many May birthdays!

Autumn
Ooh, Happy belated Birthday to you Autumn! Let us raise a glass of yum to all of the other May born pirates in the Spiral.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Happy belated birthday to the both of you
I pray it was the funnest, most happiest day full of blessings, giggles and surprises.
Loved your very creative way to announce it, Hoodoo Mistress.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 11, 2017 wrote:
Happy belated birthday to the both of you
I pray it was the funnest, most happiest day full of blessings, giggles and surprises.
Loved your very creative way to announce it, Hoodoo Mistress.
Aye, Chrissy, that it was - and thank you!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Autumn Moonstone on May 10, 2017 wrote:

Autumn
Happy birthday to you too, Autumn! Goodness gracious, sakes alive - I'm waiting for the next marauder to post:

"Hey, everyone! Today's my birthday!"

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 10 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
me: hello people

bonnie anne: oh crud captain why did you invite kyle jones?

you: I didn't

me: you shouldn't leave you windows unlocked but I won't be here long just stopped by to give you yer present

milo: oh boy what is it!

me: the keys to a ship I bought you

el toro: I don't trust him captain

ratbeard: aye the keys'll prolly esplode cap'n

oh they won't not unless you use those keys in a half an hour

well I gotta dash cheers

half hour later...

ok lets start the ship

x cake explodes x

rat beard: told ya!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
firstmatesubodai34... on May 23, 2017 wrote:
me: hello people

bonnie anne: oh crud captain why did you invite kyle jones?

you: I didn't

me: you shouldn't leave you windows unlocked but I won't be here long just stopped by to give you yer present

milo: oh boy what is it!

me: the keys to a ship I bought you

el toro: I don't trust him captain

ratbeard: aye the keys'll prolly esplode cap'n

oh they won't not unless you use those keys in a half an hour

well I gotta dash cheers

half hour later...

ok lets start the ship

x cake explodes x

rat beard: told ya!
Not the cake!!!