Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea For New Web Show Hosted By KI

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Episodes of KI Live have recently getting 1,000 viewers. Now that KI Live is getting that many viewers I think its time for another live web show hosted by KI. I like the concept of the TV Show Live PD where they show police activities live as they happen, and I got to thinking, couldn't KI do the same thing? My Idea is for a weekly web show that uses the same web stream as KI Live that airs on either Friday or Saturday night. This new show will show players playing Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 live in real time. Stuff that could be shown on this show would be ranked PVP matches, groups farming Moo Manchu or Kane's Machine, people trying to take down the Dreadnaught, and pet PVP matches. This show would show the most exciting thing happening in either game live. Any ideas on what the name for this new show could be if KI listens to this idea?

I also have a suggestion for future episodes of KI Live. I would like to see Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 at the same time. When a local TV station in my area is covering a sports game and there is severe weather happening, they typically put the game in a small box in the corner and start the weather coverage with audio in the big box. My idea is while KI is playing Wizard 101, they put Pirate 101 in a small box in the bottom right corner(they already have the hosts in the top right corner in a small box), and while KI is playing Pirate 101, they put Wizard 101 in a small box the bottom right corner. Basically there would be 3 boxes 1 for the hosts, 1 for pirate 101, and 1 for Wizard 101.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
If you wanted to see ranked pvp you could just go to my youtube channel @Inferno Staff, i usually stream whenever i do ranked and keep the good clips on my channel but as for a web show every week? i dont think thatd work, groups mindlessly farming the same dungeons as me wouldnt be very entertaining, now watching ratbeard or one eyed jack try to solo kane, smugglers, or do ranked pvp would be VERY entertaining

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 9, 2017 wrote:
Episodes of KI Live have recently getting 1,000 viewers. Now that KI Live is getting that many viewers I think its time for another live web show hosted by KI. I like the concept of the TV Show Live PD where they show police activities live as they happen, and I got to thinking, couldn't KI do the same thing? My Idea is for a weekly web show that uses the same web stream as KI Live that airs on either Friday or Saturday night. This new show will show players playing Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 live in real time. Stuff that could be shown on this show would be ranked PVP matches, groups farming Moo Manchu or Kane's Machine, people trying to take down the Dreadnaught, and pet PVP matches. This show would show the most exciting thing happening in either game live. Any ideas on what the name for this new show could be if KI listens to this idea?

I also have a suggestion for future episodes of KI Live. I would like to see Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 at the same time. When a local TV station in my area is covering a sports game and there is severe weather happening, they typically put the game in a small box in the corner and start the weather coverage with audio in the big box. My idea is while KI is playing Wizard 101, they put Pirate 101 in a small box in the bottom right corner(they already have the hosts in the top right corner in a small box), and while KI is playing Pirate 101, they put Wizard 101 in a small box the bottom right corner. Basically there would be 3 boxes 1 for the hosts, 1 for pirate 101, and 1 for Wizard 101.
Having a "behind the scenes peek" at a production meeting or seeing an artist/animator at work would be much more interesting than watching PVP ( so many You Tube videos are already available ) or watching players farm ( been there, done that ).

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 9, 2017 wrote:

I think that's a great idea, RRRRZZZZ419! I'm not so sure about weekly... maybe monthly? But the concept is still fantastic and it's definitely something KingsIsle should look into.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer