Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Deck" builds

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hey, I was just curious how you guys like to build your ability sets on your pirates.
For example, on my bucc I made him a bit of a mojo warrior, and nobody sees it coming. Sometimes its a bit tricky to do perfectly, but hey, that's the fun part. On my privy I tend to do a jack-of-all-trades type thing, I mix in swash, musketeer, witchdoctor, bucc, and clandestine. It's funny to see people do a double-take when I pull an unexpected surprise from my voluminous sleeves. On my swash, well he's not quite developed yet, but i plan on giving him some mojo and musket.

To sum it up: I'm curious as to what settups you favor.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
noahdd on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Hey, I was just curious how you guys like to build your ability sets on your pirates.
For example, on my bucc I made him a bit of a mojo warrior, and nobody sees it coming. Sometimes its a bit tricky to do perfectly, but hey, that's the fun part. On my privy I tend to do a jack-of-all-trades type thing, I mix in swash, musketeer, witchdoctor, bucc, and clandestine. It's funny to see people do a double-take when I pull an unexpected surprise from my voluminous sleeves. On my swash, well he's not quite developed yet, but i plan on giving him some mojo and musket.

Hold the Line 3
Repel Border 5

Just a fun set I use for my Privateer if I want to annoy the heck out of my opponents. But if a Buccaneer/Swashbuckler goes hidden, I'm outta there!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
noahdd on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:

For my main swashbuckler, I'm more of a traditionalist - I try to boost as much agility & dodge that I can, without over balancing; alas my armor is bad but my resistance is zero. I'm waiting for the next update so I can train witchhunter ( and a few other mojo attacks. )
My other swash, however, is trained in musket attacks & when she burst fires & relentlesses, she can be quite deadly.
All my other pirates are "standard" in their decks for their classes, maybe I should start getting creative.