Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mortifer Crow [Morgrim]'s Twitch Stream Alerts

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Hey guys! I'm finally ready (or as ready as I'll ever be) to start streaming the game over on Twitch! Since it takes a little while for posts to be approved and added to the message boards (and even more time for people to notice the new ones and read them) I'll be giving a 2 day heads up notice when I stream. That's what this post is for: so I can alert the community when I intend to stream so you can swing on by and show your support for the game, if you feel like it that is.

Due to ToS rules and regulations, I am not allowed to post a link to my Twitch channel. However, I can give you a brief 'guide' on how to find me. Simply go to the Twitch website and in the 'Search' bar type in MortiferCrow. Under the 'Channels' tab I should be the only one there, my avatar is the same as on the forums here.

My first stream will be on Monday, April 17th (my birthday woooh!) 12pm EST. I do not have a set schedule yet (with College and Work right now we'll have to play it by ear) but eventually I do intend to have one.

Hope to see you guys there! I will most likely just be questing with my Witchdoctor for now until I finish the story and reach the level cap. After that I'll most likely start farming and working on pets and maybe (maybe) do some PvP. For now though, it's just going to be a casual, fun time completing quests and story

- MortiferCrow [Morgrim]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nightblood1995 on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys! I'm finally ready (or as ready as I'll ever be) to start streaming the game over on Twitch! Since it takes a little while for posts to be approved and added to the message boards (and even more time for people to notice the new ones and read them) I'll be giving a 2 day heads up notice when I stream. That's what this post is for: so I can alert the community when I intend to stream so you can swing on by and show your support for the game, if you feel like it that is.

Due to ToS rules and regulations, I am not allowed to post a link to my Twitch channel. However, I can give you a brief 'guide' on how to find me. Simply go to the Twitch website and in the 'Search' bar type in MortiferCrow. Under the 'Channels' tab I should be the only one there, my avatar is the same as on the forums here.

My first stream will be on Monday, April 17th (my birthday woooh!) 12pm EST. I do not have a set schedule yet (with College and Work right now we'll have to play it by ear) but eventually I do intend to have one.

Hope to see you guys there! I will most likely just be questing with my Witchdoctor for now until I finish the story and reach the level cap. After that I'll most likely start farming and working on pets and maybe (maybe) do some PvP. For now though, it's just going to be a casual, fun time completing quests and story

- MortiferCrow [Morgrim]
Happy birthday May it be filled with loved ones, blessings and giggles and many wonderful memories.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Hey guys! Thanks to any and all that stopped by, I apologize for the technical hiccups I had but now that I have all of the kinks worked out it should be smooth sailing from here on out.

My next stream will be on Wednesday, April 19th, at 4pm EST in order to give more time for those coming off of work or out of school time to get home and relax while having the chance to join in on the fun. Hope to see you there!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
Happy birthday May it be filled with loved ones, blessings and giggles and many wonderful memories.
Thanks! It was definitely memorable at the very least lol xD

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Another day full of smooth sailing and questing. Thanks to those who swung by! I will be streaming once again this upcoming Friday at 4pm. Also, I will be uploading my streams directly to my YouTube, unedited and in their entirety for those who missed the stream but would like to still be a part of the crew. These videos, like I said, will be the entire stream, so expect them to be a minimum of 2 hours in length. My YouTube is the same name as my Twitch account and also has the same icon as the one I'm using here on the Forums.

Hope to see you Friday! If not, I hope you enjoy the vids on YouTube!

(I hope to make guides for Companions and Classes over on YouTube once I reach the level cap during the playthrough and have all of my Companions maxed out, until then it'll just be light-hearted, family-friendly playthroughs)

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Wow what a party we had today! The crew is growing and I would like to thank everyone that came out and either joined us or simply hung around. It was a blast and I can't even describe how awesome of a time that was! Thank you all for making tonight such an awesome and positive night!

I know this (Thursday) wasn't my scheduled stream day, I just felt like playing some more Pirates and hopped on expecting to be on for a mere couple of hours. Little did I expect to be on for nearly 10! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the stream and can't wait for tomorrow (Friday)'s scheduled stream at the usual 4pm EST. As usual, I'll be on for a minimum of 2 hours but (as we experienced today) the 'maximum' is unknown; completely determined by you guys! We started and knocked out Monquista, next up is Scrimshaw and its side quests before heading on over to Valencia and Cool Ranch. I'm still stoked for my Vampire Companion!

Hope to see you scallywags there!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Hey guys! I know I didn't post yesterday, I figured since it's a scheduled day I should only post on off-days in order to dial back the spam. But WOW have you guys been awesome! The stream only 'officially' started on Wednesday (Monday and Tuesday was full of technical difficulties) and we're already almost to 20 followers while YouTube just hit 20 Subscribers! I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves and I can even begin to describe how thankful I am for the support! I'm officially obsessed with Streaming now and can't get enough of it, you guys are just that awesome are the highlights of my day! Welcome to the crew and lets keep growing so we can not only promote KI and their wonderful game, but also more positivity and infectious laughter/happiness into this world!

Not sure if I'll be streaming tomorrow (or today, when it post goes up) since it is an off-day, but if not I can't wait to see you all again on Monday at the scheduled time (4pm EST)! Take care and cya soon!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Looks like I wound up streaming yet again xD today was a more laid-back and relaxing kind of day, though we did experience a hilarious glitch where the camera zoomed across Cool Ranch skies as a buddy's Celenia's (Flamenco Companion, not sure what her name was) Overwatch saught unsuspecting prey xD

Tis was fun and full of good laughs, hope to see you guys around tomorrow starting at 4pm EST. With school starting up for some of you, the stream will return to its usual broadcast times so as not to impede with your studies and/or so no one feels missed out because of said studies.

Take care and cya soon!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Ahoy!

I decided to instead post once a week instead of daily to minimalize the spamming. Those of you who have found my channel have plenty of alerts and updates as it is so adding more onto the forums is probably more annoying than helpful at this point. My apologies.

After one whole week of streaming the Crew's already 29 strong! Wow! You guys are amazing and I forever thank you for your support! As always, weekend streams are entirely situational and up-in-the-air, so Monday would be the day to look forward to if you want a more 'guaranteed' answer.

Out of the 29, I believe over half are new Pirate101 players! What's even better is they all love the game! I'm glad to be filling so many hearts with laughter and joy, while bringing fun back to a game many thought was dead or dying. I'm humbled to be your Captain, and proud of my beautiful Crows. Let us continue to forge onwards and grow both as a crew and as a family!

Caw Caw - Shhhhhhh
Mortifer Crow - Captain of The Silent Crows

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Aaaaaaaand here's your weekly update from the Captain of The Silent Crows!

We have officially passed the 50 mark on Twitch! Friday night we hit a grand total of 51 Followers, talk about a healthy-sized Crew! As promised, when we reach our goal in Followers I will open up Donations so we can all start contributing to Giveaways (not sure if I want to do them Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly; that will most likely depend solely on how much we're able to save up at a given time). As you know, all donations will go to Giveaways which will include Memberships (Monthly), Crowns and Bundles (provided we're able to save up enough funds). If you haven't already, come join the Crew! New to the game and unsure what to do or how to even go about learning the basics? We gotcha covered! Birds of a feather flock together, as they say

Now that I have work, Streams will be strictly relegated to M/W/F at ~4pm EST. Weekends excluded (College classes). If you missed out on the Stream, fear not! I also have a YouTube channel where I export all Streams, raw and ad-free, for those who aren't able to attend the scheduled times. You've got nothing to lose, so why not swing by and give us a look? We won't bite! (Crows don't have teeth)

Caw Caw Shhhh!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
I apologize for being a bit late on the weekly update, this last week I was able to snag a job so work's been hectic. As such, the stream last week was postponed until my schedule gets sorted out, which actually by the time this goes up should already be sorted out, so streams should resume per normal schedule. Worst case scenario: they get bumped up on the time ladder to 3-6pm EST instead of 4-9.

Not much else to report, thanks to all who have stuck around during my absence. I shall return, I promise! Next week everything should be back to normal

Caw Caw Shhhh!