Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Small Clipping In Corsair's Channel

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
While sailing through Corsair's Channel to Devilfish Hollow, I noticed the title of my ship would clip through the landscape ahead before you make your first turn left (when you first enter). It's not a small clip either, it practically 'hides' the entire name of the ship. Nothing big or crazy or game-changing, just something I thought I'd point out since I don't see it mentioned here.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Nightblood1995 on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
While sailing through Corsair's Channel to Devilfish Hollow, I noticed the title of my ship would clip through the landscape ahead before you make your first turn left (when you first enter). It's not a small clip either, it practically 'hides' the entire name of the ship. Nothing big or crazy or game-changing, just something I thought I'd point out since I don't see it mentioned here.
Hello, Nightblood1995! This happens in MooShu, as well: My name, Helpful Aurora Parker, was actually hidden underneath the stairs on one of my Mooshan Ships! So, this glitch appears in several places, but I can see why it can be a little bit of a bother.

It is sort of funny, though...

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer