Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Plucky Portia Marozzo's Outfit

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 11, 2016
Is this a confirmed drop from any creature in Pirate101? I won't rule out that it could simply be a Henchman-exclusive item, however, it does bear strong resemblances (IE: the 'gear' symbol on the back of the robe, and sash around it) to the outfit worn by Kane, so is it simply an outfit that no one has had the luck of the RNG with whatever drops it, or is it a henchman-exclusive item?

Thanks in advance, lads and ladies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Valkoor the Swashb... on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
Is this a confirmed drop from any creature in Pirate101? I won't rule out that it could simply be a Henchman-exclusive item, however, it does bear strong resemblances (IE: the 'gear' symbol on the back of the robe, and sash around it) to the outfit worn by Kane, so is it simply an outfit that no one has had the luck of the RNG with whatever drops it, or is it a henchman-exclusive item?

Thanks in advance, lads and ladies.
I have not heard that anyone has received this as a drop, nor anything like Kane's coat. It appears to be exclusive to Kane and Portia ( lucky girl! )