Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I find this interesting PvP and PvP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2016
OK so when I try to PvP (pet vs. pet) I couldn't find anyone for 5 minutes (then I abandoned) and when I try PvP (player vs. player) it must literally take 30 minutes (I think it was ranked) before I got hooked up and I couldn't even play the other player took too long to buffer that I thought to myself there's a problem shut the game off reopened it and played some more, so can someone fill me in. plus are there other ways to earn scrip?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KiddNoName on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
OK so when I try to PvP (pet vs. pet) I couldn't find anyone for 5 minutes (then I abandoned) and when I try PvP (player vs. player) it must literally take 30 minutes (I think it was ranked) before I got hooked up and I couldn't even play the other player took too long to buffer that I thought to myself there's a problem shut the game off reopened it and played some more, so can someone fill me in. plus are there other ways to earn scrip?
Welcome to the message boards, KiddNoName!
There is a very good way to earn scrip ( besides ranked PVP ). Hunt ships in the skyway - the higher level the world, the more likely you'll find scrip. If you have friends who can join you, form ship hunting packs and blast those ships out of the sky!
There are 2 other ways of getting scrip:
The Smuggler's Arena - a housing gauntlet in the Crown Shop. ( I have one and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase; imo, it was worth the crowns spent.
The Smuggler's Cove house ( can be bought for gold or crowns ) it has a wishing well in a side cave that will gift you either gold or scrip.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2016
Thanks and smugglers cove can you do that how many times?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
KiddNoName on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
welcome to the boards! pet vs pet (ranked version) works super fast if against a friend with pet of same level :3 hope this helps!

otherwise anecorbie gotcha covered I see :D

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
KiddNoName on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
once per day :D

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KiddNoName on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
Once every day for the wishing well. Or if you mean the arena every 2 hrs.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Sadly none of this explains why it takes 30 min to get a PVP match

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Mar 25, 2017 wrote:
Umm, maybe because no one wants to PVP anymore?

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
Krigleblort on Mar 25, 2017 wrote:
They also try to match you up with people within your rank/skill level for the season. There might just not be anyone in your skill/rank level who want to pvp.