Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Incorrect Badge placement "Savior of the Spiral" ?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
So, I was doing Valencia Part II (all of it in about 4 hours) last night with a friend, and I got the badge "Savior of the Spiral" right after I got the quest to go to the "Clock Works" I believe this is a mistake because,
1. It makes no sense, as when you defeat kane you essentially save the spiral.
2. Chapter 39, I believe is either starting the clock works, or starting Kane's dungeon, so this just confused me.
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this doesn't sound right.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
This exact same thing happened to me! Not sure if its a bug though.

-- Generous BlazeJackson (Max who just got lucky in getting the swords of valor in one pack!)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It's a long-standing bug...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
witchdoctor of awe... on Mar 17, 2017 wrote:
So, I was doing Valencia Part II (all of it in about 4 hours) last night with a friend, and I got the badge "Savior of the Spiral" right after I got the quest to go to the "Clock Works" I believe this is a mistake because,
1. It makes no sense, as when you defeat kane you essentially save the spiral.
2. Chapter 39, I believe is either starting the clock works, or starting Kane's dungeon, so this just confused me.
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this doesn't sound right.
Well, Witchdoctor of Awesomeness, I'm sorry about the Badge glitch! Feel free to email support@kingsisle.com if need be. Isn't it at least cool that you got the Badge before it was supposed to be given?

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer