Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When hatching does the talents get pasted down

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Hello everone....

I was wandering when you hatch a pet with someone and you want that pets talent that the pet has showing does that talent get past on to the babby pet and when you train the babby pet will that talent show up because when i hatch pets it is usually the pet i am looking for but here lately i have been looking for the talents that i want to make a better pet and i was wandering if the talents i wanted from the other pet gets pasted down to the babby pet and when you train that pet will that talent show up because i haven't paid attention to the talents of the pets that i wanted in the past so i don't know if the talents from the two parents got past down to the babby pet and any information on this will be appreciated that you...

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormydragon83 on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
Hello everone....

I was wandering when you hatch a pet with someone and you want that pets talent that the pet has showing does that talent get past on to the babby pet and when you train the babby pet will that talent show up because when i hatch pets it is usually the pet i am looking for but here lately i have been looking for the talents that i want to make a better pet and i was wandering if the talents i wanted from the other pet gets pasted down to the babby pet and when you train that pet will that talent show up because i haven't paid attention to the talents of the pets that i wanted in the past so i don't know if the talents from the two parents got past down to the babby pet and any information on this will be appreciated that you...
yes, most times it does transfer onto baby, but again likely will stay hidden until grandchild lol

welcome to the message boards :D

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
on a pet how do you get all 10 talent and powers to show up and i have a pet that has a pedigree of 400
how do i reach the full 400 because my pet is at a lvl 70 that is why i wanted to know how you get all 10 talents and powers to show up do i keep training it....

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormydragon83 on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
on a pet how do you get all 10 talent and powers to show up and i have a pet that has a pedigree of 400
how do i reach the full 400 because my pet is at a lvl 70 that is why i wanted to know how you get all 10 talents and powers to show up do i keep training it....
o i understand your question now..

the answer is no, your pet learns/manifests 1 talent or power per every 10 levels, so only 7 total will be available at level 70, 4 talents(at levels 10, 30, 50, & 70) and 3 powers(at levels 20, 40, & 60) the others "stay hidden" but could possibly be passed on if morphed and manifested by a baby off of that original pet parent.

also 400 is the total points of all the talent/power set, so no it will never fully live up to its potential, in order to do that pets would have to surpass our pirates levels: a pet would have to be allowed to train to level 200 in order to uncover ALL of its genetic list.

stormy jen silver