Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Music Quality in SOME Worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 11, 2014
Anyone else noticed that the music quality in some places like the Gold Mine in Skull Island, the Mooshu skyways, and just about all the tracks in Marleybone & Aquila has a...lower quality than it should? I mean I would also add the Valencia 1 combat but Kingsisle fixed it. Now it sounds...A LOT BETTER. Kinda wish they did the same with the other worlds.

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
Digby Dreamshard on Mar 1, 2017 wrote:
Anyone else noticed that the music quality in some places like the Gold Mine in Skull Island, the Mooshu skyways, and just about all the tracks in Marleybone & Aquila has a...lower quality than it should? I mean I would also add the Valencia 1 combat but Kingsisle fixed it. Now it sounds...A LOT BETTER. Kinda wish they did the same with the other worlds.
Ahoy,

Though the music in Pirate101 is one of the many charms of this game, it is not the focal point. With new worlds and updates in the mix, "fixing" the music (which most of us think is pretty good anyway) is the least of their concerns. Some music (looking at you Cool Ranch) might have music that is more appealing, but that is, in the end, an opinion.

P.S. Questing through Valancia with my lower leveled buc. and I noticed that the music sounds the same as in Monquista. Is this true?

Morgrim Ashburn
Hunter Deveraux
Valkoor Aldridge
Fearless Flint

Ensign
Jul 02, 2016
Digby Dreamshard on Mar 1, 2017 wrote:
Marelybone has pretty good music quality in my opinion. Aquila seems to have no music.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
try turning up your speakers? can adjust background music loudness under settings as well as dialogue and other goodies :3 that way each person can adjust to their own personal favored balance :D

I love how the music in each world seems to fit the atmosphere of that world.. Aquila being a personal favorite because its subtle flutes and mild harmonies fit the lazy dream-like philosophers and poets of that time-frame..

stormy jen silver