Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stormgates Between Aquila And Valencia Don't Work

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I was exploring the spiral in Pirate 101 a few minutes ago and I was in Valencia and I wanted to go to Aquila. I went up to the stormgate and it wouldn't let me through despite saying stormgate to Valencia on the map. I had to go back to Mooshu, then back to Skull Island, then through Monquista, just to get to Aquila. After I got to Aquila I decided to test out the other end of the stormgate. I went up to the Valencia stormgate and unlike last time yellow letters came up that said stormgate to Valencia, but I still didn't let me through. Why are these stormgates there if they don't work? Hopefully this is just a bug and you can fix it in your next update.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 1, 2017 wrote:
I was exploring the spiral in Pirate 101 a few minutes ago and I was in Valencia and I wanted to go to Aquila. I went up to the stormgate and it wouldn't let me through despite saying stormgate to Valencia on the map. I had to go back to Mooshu, then back to Skull Island, then through Monquista, just to get to Aquila. After I got to Aquila I decided to test out the other end of the stormgate. I went up to the Valencia stormgate and unlike last time yellow letters came up that said stormgate to Valencia, but I still didn't let me through. Why are these stormgates there if they don't work? Hopefully this is just a bug and you can fix it in your next update.
I'm very sorry about your problem, RRRRZZZZ419. I'm sure one of the Community Managers can help you out better than I ever could, but I will try to help you understand the problem.

I actually think I've experienced this problem before, as I was in Monquista and I was trying to get to Florenza (Valencia, Part II). I had to do the same thing you did, RRRRZZZZ, so maybe if I can't help with the glitch you can just know you're not alone.

Thanks, good hunting, and for the Resistance!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
RRRRZZZZ419, some stormgates are just for looks right now (Like the on in Valencia). They aren't actually active stormgates. Most likely KI created them for future use should the need arise. Also, seeing possible future worlds/story progression is a good way to keep players interested and excited for future updates. "Coming soon to a stormgate near you!"

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Daloris101, this particular stormgate shouldn't be for show, as I remember using that stormgate when Valencia Part 2 came out during one of the sidequest, which require you to travel from Valencia to Aquila.

This is definitely a bug that needs to get looked at.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
Perhaps it was only useable for that quest only? Like an instance almost, and once the quest is complete it reverts back to being just for looks? Do you remember who gave the quest? I might be able to track said person down and do the quest myself to check

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I just tried the stormgates and they are working as intended. It must have been a hiccup in the system or something.