Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need help defeating Tso

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2008
I need help with defeating Tso. Name is Merciless Emma Nightingale. Please let me know if you can help. Team up feature is not finding anyone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nievva on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
I need help with defeating Tso. Name is Merciless Emma Nightingale. Please let me know if you can help. Team up feature is not finding anyone.
Give me a day, time ( and time zone ) & which server you'll be on. My musketeer is farming Tso and I would be glad to help.
Black Morgan Moone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nievva on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Nievva. I am sure there are quite a few pirates ready to talk smack to Tso's chicken once again.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2008
anecorbie on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
Give me a day, time ( and time zone ) & which server you'll be on. My musketeer is farming Tso and I would be glad to help.
Black Morgan Moone
Sorry, I didn't see this before. I already defeated him (finally) but I'm currently stuck on the tomb of Kow Cheng if you're interested in helping!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nievva on Mar 2, 2017 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't see this before. I already defeated him (finally) but I'm currently stuck on the tomb of Kow Cheng if you're interested in helping!
Sure I'd be glad to! Same questions apply; give me a day, time ( & time zone ) and the server/realm.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2008
anecorbie on Mar 2, 2017 wrote:
Sure I'd be glad to! Same questions apply; give me a day, time ( & time zone ) and the server/realm.
How about tomorrow (March 3rd) at around two pm Eastern time? I usually play in the Mordekai realm

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nievva on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
How about tomorrow (March 3rd) at around two pm Eastern time? I usually play in the Mordekai realm
Ok, that makes it one pm Central for me, look for a swashbuckler named Darcy Abbott.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nievva on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
Had a great time with you, good luck with the rest of MooShu - and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask.
( The reason I decided to use Esperanza instead of Darcy is that Esperanza is my main pirate and if I log on, that's the one I usually use. )