Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Woot! New Friendship Oni pet!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
first I must say TY SO MUCH! Like when I saw it had been added here I was immediately irl tears of joy.. KI DOES listen.. even on twitter xD and just omg you guys.. like no words really good enough.. to express my thanks.. just xo

It so refreshing to have such a unique little pet :3 and I hope that someday he might make a helephant, a blue oni, a snuffle-luffle-gus, and even xD a tiny elephant with fairy wings? or dumbo inspired chunky thing with big eyes maybe.. but am totally shocked and pleased was a lovely Valentine Day surprise, and I was truly overwhelmed :3 huge hugs and platters of cookies, oodles and oodles of love<333

also the pet has quite a few new & neat things, a funny happy laugh, comes from a warty egg, Likes Mooshu origin foods but desserts best :3 give him a fortune cookie and he'll LOVE you for life.. in-game the fever is real for this guy.. and pirate101 central is fast filling their wiki page with screenshots of its talents etc.

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Also! shout-out to Mr. Fearless Finnigan who had posted under another of my threads under circus maximus, that he'd like a tiny elephant pet to use with his mountain yeti in which to make a snuffle-luffle-gus! I can't believe I forgot that amazing idea, so quite a good chance KI was already working on an idea before my twitter comment of "maybe they gonna make us a tiny helephant pet to match our companions on P101" was even stated :3 either way what a great team! Even if my comment was no more than a catalyst, the true persons to thank are the KI team, without which we would forever be bored and socially challenged xD

hybrids for this pet might be slow to add since was such a quickly added thing, though I myself hope to see some eventually :3 of course that amazing blue oni from mooshu guardian temple and a mini-helephant from the mobs we fight would be mainly re-skins but still so awesome everybody will drool over them..

Also under hybrids the idea of it making a tiny(at baby ofc) fat super fluffy big-eyed snuffle-luffle-gus was just too unique of an epic hybrid idea not to make :3 really really hope this one sneaks into the game too.. been awhile since the p101 pet community got to discover another unique bodied masterpiece of a hybrid pet.. this one especially to honor Captain Finnigan's wonderful idea :3

I also was thinking it might someday make a tiny fat-bodied flying(like buffaloons do) elephant similar to Dumbo as a nod to that wonderful movie, though if not flying by ears the ears should be huge and if wings maybe crazy like fairy wings? or tiny buffaloon wings though the more unique a hybrid is from its parents, oftentimes the more sought-after in the pet community. Hugs for all the hard work involved, and ty KI for spoiling us pirates :3

stormy jen silver

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
Also! shout-out to Mr. Fearless Finnigan who had posted under another of my threads under circus maximus, that he'd like a tiny elephant pet to use with his mountain yeti in which to make a snuffle-luffle-gus! I can't believe I forgot that amazing idea, so quite a good chance KI was already working on an idea before my twitter comment of "maybe they gonna make us a tiny helephant pet to match our companions on P101" was even stated :3 either way what a great team! Even if my comment was no more than a catalyst, the true persons to thank are the KI team, without which we would forever be bored and socially challenged xD

hybrids for this pet might be slow to add since was such a quickly added thing, though I myself hope to see some eventually :3 of course that amazing blue oni from mooshu guardian temple and a mini-helephant from the mobs we fight would be mainly re-skins but still so awesome everybody will drool over them..

Also under hybrids the idea of it making a tiny(at baby ofc) fat super fluffy big-eyed snuffle-luffle-gus was just too unique of an epic hybrid idea not to make :3 really really hope this one sneaks into the game too.. been awhile since the p101 pet community got to discover another unique bodied masterpiece of a hybrid pet.. this one especially to honor Captain Finnigan's wonderful idea :3

I also was thinking it might someday make a tiny fat-bodied flying(like buffaloons do) elephant similar to Dumbo as a nod to that wonderful movie, though if not flying by ears the ears should be huge and if wings maybe crazy like fairy wings? or tiny buffaloon wings though the more unique a hybrid is from its parents, oftentimes the more sought-after in the pet community. Hugs for all the hard work involved, and ty KI for spoiling us pirates :3

stormy jen silver
Thank you for the shout out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This little guy loves Monster Island Mochi as well, I love to hear its laugh a jiggley dance!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I want a mini-moo!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey