Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Theories for Arc 2

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 04, 2014
Hello every one, i'm kinda knew to the message boards (as you can see this is my first post) but i have been a loyal pirate101 player since 2013.
Anyway, today i wanted to share some of my theories for what Arc 2 might have in store for us.
SPOILERS!!!!!!!

First off i want to talk about the final pieces of dialoge avery left -.Right after that the final cut scene shows how queen is still alive.Considering how its placed, i dont think avery is just gonna go "Uhh go to Polaris to get my groceries pls". As Blind Mew has stated, our first obvious step would be to report to Mycroft since did kinda send us on a mission. After we talk to him he would tell us that even if we've defeated Kane the armada still operates under the control of someone (we can tell that from abery's last dialoge). Our crew would point at the most obvious suspect - Phule. After all the guy literaly opened the door to the machine for us and was like "Go kill big daddy Kane".Of course we would think its him and that he tricked us to get rid of Kane so that he can take his place (plus we have assumed all the other commanders are dead. However, that's not the case. The one that controls the armada is Queen as we see in the final cut scene. After we go on a wild goose chase and find Phule, he would explain whats happening and eventally through some magical plot twist he would lead us back to the el dorado story.

I know what your asking:
1.Is Phule a friend or foe?
2.What about Queen's plans, is she going to revive Kane?

1.I personally think that Phule is gonna stay neutral. In his last dialoge we see that he is quite fond of us(but not as much as to join us in battle) , but to us he is a potential armada leader and therefore an enemy.

2.I think Queen isnt gonna bring Kane back just like Morghante brought Malistair back in wiz. The reason i think that is because of a theme that keeps repeating over and over througout the end of Valencia 2. "Sons are meant to replace their fathers". First off Phule betrays Kane by opening the door to the machine to us. Second - Kane kills Gaspachio. Third - The Machine betrays Kane himself. I know the heavy theorists might say its sons not daughters but come on even Blind Mew isnt that indept.

Thats the stuff i feel really confident about but there is still a lot mysteries left to be uncovered
and i might have some crazy assumptions about them

To be continued in the next post....