Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Campaign for Pirate 101

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
There has been a lot of talk about bring more attention to Pirate 101. Lately the hottest trend on the internet is creating Meme's, this can reach several thousand-millions of people in a short amount of time. I know there are a lot of very creative players within the Pirate 101 community. I propose we use these talents to bring a lot of attention to Pirate 101.

One of the main positives I hear about P101 are the graphics and the humor. By creating a Meme it shows the beauty of the game, exposes Pirate 101 to more people, and highlights the humor/funny aspects. With so many pirates at various levels in the game there are countless options for a creative Meme.

Obviously, we want to keep the language/content "Family friendly" and in good taste . If you have a good Meme I am sure KI would love to look at it and you can send it to them at community@pirate101.com. With a lot of material available they can use some of them to post on their social media sites and watch the "Likes"/"Shares" grow like wildfire

I would like to add that I do not work for KI but my family and I love the game and want to see it continue for many more years Let me know what you think or if you have a different idea to bring attention to Pirate 101.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1 Pirate Dad on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
There has been a lot of talk about bring more attention to Pirate 101. Lately the hottest trend on the internet is creating Meme's, this can reach several thousand-millions of people in a short amount of time. I know there are a lot of very creative players within the Pirate 101 community. I propose we use these talents to bring a lot of attention to Pirate 101.

One of the main positives I hear about P101 are the graphics and the humor. By creating a Meme it shows the beauty of the game, exposes Pirate 101 to more people, and highlights the humor/funny aspects. With so many pirates at various levels in the game there are countless options for a creative Meme.

Obviously, we want to keep the language/content "Family friendly" and in good taste . If you have a good Meme I am sure KI would love to look at it and you can send it to them at community@pirate101.com. With a lot of material available they can use some of them to post on their social media sites and watch the "Likes"/"Shares" grow like wildfire

I would like to add that I do not work for KI but my family and I love the game and want to see it continue for many more years Let me know what you think or if you have a different idea to bring attention to Pirate 101.
Hmmmm well I have created a few decent memes before (nervously exposes own addiction)

I'll see if I can do something, not the first time I have thought of creating something from P101 but what makes a meme successful is how relatable it is to other people, that's very hard to do because most people can't relate, maybe we could work with the puns? It's easy said than done amigos

Ensign
Dec 25, 2016
I agree!

This is one of my favorite games, and the only hard part is getting enough people to see it. You have my support.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
given the moderators' judgement as to what i can and can't say to the players on these message boards my memes are probably too dark and edgy for the preteen eyes of the target audience of kingsisle's advertising campaign.

...just spent like 10 minutes brainstorming mainstream memes...

"You can't just play Pirate101 for free at pirate101.com"
[sunglasses guy] That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Me: Nice weather today, I should go play outside
Other me: Play Pirate101
[picture of evil kermit]

[picture of drake disliking something] League of Legends
[picture of drake liking something] Pirate101

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
I had this one meme I used with my friends before Valencia Part 2 came out.

-Pirate101

Y U No release Book 15?-

I have another one, though.

-[Insert Boromir here]
"One does not simply

Call Marleybone 'Barleycorn'."-