Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More forum avatars for the Message Boards.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I know that this is minor but considering that the Wizard101 message boards gets new avatars on a fairly regular basis I think that it's about time that the Pirate101 message boards get the same treatment as well. Example avatars could be that of companions and enemies as well as ones of ships and various locations around the game. We've had the same avatar choices since beta basically and it's about time that we get some more choices to use now more than ever.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flash33 on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
I know that this is minor but considering that the Wizard101 message boards gets new avatars on a fairly regular basis I think that it's about time that the Pirate101 message boards get the same treatment as well. Example avatars could be that of companions and enemies as well as ones of ships and various locations around the game. We've had the same avatar choices since beta basically and it's about time that we get some more choices to use now more than ever.
Actually the avatars aren't that old - they haven't been used since beta - they were introduced 2 years ago; before we just had our names to go by on the boards.
I agree, though, that a few newer avatars could "freshen" the look of the boards as well as give the posters more unique choices.
I would love to have the mermaid I use on the W101 boards, but pets, Armada or even our favorite companions would be a nice touch for these boards!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
Actually the avatars aren't that old - they haven't been used since beta - they were introduced 2 years ago; before we just had our names to go by on the boards.
I agree, though, that a few newer avatars could "freshen" the look of the boards as well as give the posters more unique choices.
I would love to have the mermaid I use on the W101 boards, but pets, Armada or even our favorite companions would be a nice touch for these boards!
Ohh I LIKE that! Pets as avatars. Using companions would potentially conflict with staff members so pets would be great.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Totally agreed!

~ Darling Brittany Neels

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I wish Pirate101 would get the same treatment as Wizard on lots of things, but unfortunately that hardly ever happens. But, that's beside the point, it would be great if we could get some new avatars and would really give the Boards a bright, new look.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Yeah I realized that after I had posted it. I also thought of another avatar idea: Etheral Egg (the Red egg with the Black eyes on it).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
Ohh I LIKE that! Pets as avatars. Using companions would potentially conflict with staff members so pets would be great.
What about companions not in use, like Subodai and Fan Flanders?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I'd love a little golden dragon icon to use here. Plus, more icon choices would make it a little easier to tell people apart without having to read the name twice to double check.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mounts, too! Rubber Ducky, anyone?

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I agree that it's minor, but new icons would certainly never hurt!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Agreed!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Si, that would be awesome! I have been using this avatar ever since I have been here, and new options would be rinfrescante...

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Any more comments on this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flash33 on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
Any more comments on this?
Just that Wizard101 has twice as many Forum Avatars than Pirate101.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
Just that Wizard101 has twice as many Forum Avatars than Pirate101.
What she said, signore...