Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mount Dungeons (Outcome from a dunegon)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
I need some dungeons between the worlds Skull Island - Marleybone where I can get a mount outcome from chests as well as some pets.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
EucalyptusMilk on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
I need some dungeons between the worlds Skull Island - Marleybone where I can get a mount outcome from chests as well as some pets.
Unfortunately I only know that the moo tower drops the corrupted Ki-rin mount

If you want to find pets may I recommend farming eep-orp-oo-ark-arh (I think that's his name) as well as completing the badge and unlocking him for purchase in the crown shop you can find some unique pets

To acquire nautical xp and farm pets at the same time how about farming the midnight bandit?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I don't really know of any off the bat, but the link below should tell you about some mounts that are dropped and where.

www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Dropped_Mounts

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Friar Sand drops a Sky Turtle mount.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EucalyptusMilk on Jan 31, 2017 wrote:
Locations?
Friar Sand is at the end of the Verdant Dock, in the Corrupted Shrine, Subata Skyway, MooShu.
The Tower of Moo Manchu is found at the Icy Dock, on the Paths of Penance, Subata Skyway, MooShu.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
EucalyptusMilk on Jan 31, 2017 wrote:
Locations?
As Anecorbie said Friar Sand drops a sky turtle mount, if your interested the directions are as follows

Head to Mooshu

Head to Subata Skyway

Dock at the Verdant Dock

Enter and on your map follow the path to the temple of the east wind

Enter the temple and face the celestial ogre head on for your prize! Good Luck!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 1, 2017 wrote:
As Anecorbie said Friar Sand drops a sky turtle mount, if your interested the directions are as follows

Head to Mooshu

Head to Subata Skyway

Dock at the Verdant Dock

Enter and on your map follow the path to the temple of the east wind

Enter the temple and face the celestial ogre head on for your prize! Good Luck!
Would I need another person for a 'Group Plunder' to get items from unlockable chests?

Or can I do it myself?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EucalyptusMilk on Feb 1, 2017 wrote:
Would I need another person for a 'Group Plunder' to get items from unlockable chests?

Or can I do it myself?
I got my flying turtle drop without needing to use a group chest. Same for my Batacuda and Ki-rin from Moo.