Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Grants (Dodgy, Tough, Accurate,) ???

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
So when a pet grants dodgy or tough or accurate, it says it gives you bonus of that talent. On your character info page, you may see +5 dodge from your pet. This is cool and all, but when another player looks at your dodge, the bonus is not there?

For example, my pet grants dodgy and this shows up as +5 dodge in my talents page and also on my character page. My base dodge is 115 and I have +2 and +3 dodge that I trained from Morgan and Mordekai. But, I also see +5 dodge from my pet..... meaning my overall dodge is 125, which it also says. But when another character inspects my dodge, it says 120 dodge. Where did my pet bonus dodge go? Is it there, just others can't see it? I'm confused as if this is a glitch or not....
Anyone else experience this?

Do note, I am not born sneaky.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When the other person looked at your character, did you have the pet that gives the +5 Dodge Talent equipped? If not, then it can not grant that +5 Dodge Talent since only equipped Pets can pass on grants to your character.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
When the other person looked at your character, did you have the pet that gives the +5 Dodge Talent equipped? If not, then it can not grant that +5 Dodge Talent since only equipped Pets can pass on grants to your character.
I'm an old player, I did have the pet with the dodge bonus equipped when another person checked to see no bonus visible. This is the same for many pet grants.