Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Community Manager Day, One-Eyed Jack!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Every 4th Monday of January brings Community Manager Appreciation Day - a special time that puts a spotlight on COMAs and all the hard work they do.

One-Eyed Jack - You're amazing and breathe so much life into this community. Thanks for everything that you do! I know this community can be (and probably is) a little much to handle sometimes, but thanks for bearing with us. ;) Enjoy your special day! You deserve it!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Administrator
(Vanessa! I'm so embarrassed. This is the third site now I've seen your message *hug*)

I've said it other places, and I'll say it again, we have THE BEST community out there as far as I'm concerning, and I really appreciate how easy you all make my job.

Thank you so much!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ya ya ya! Hope your day is filled with laughter, cake and much yum-juice! We love ya and all you do Kingsisle just wouldn't be the same without you :3

Besides a vision of hugging a blushing bunny is adorable xD

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Happy Community Manager Appreciation Day Tom! *Pretends to insert the graphic I tweeted*
You make our gaming so much better and more fun. Because of you we feel like part of the KI family and you are our hero when it comes to getting things done for us. Thank you Tom from the bottom of my piratical heart. Chrissy hugs

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I would have to say Ditto to Vanessa's comment. You are a major part of why KI has been so successful through the years Here's to many more successful years in the future

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
(Vanessa! I'm so embarrassed. This is the third site now I've seen your message *hug*)

I've said it other places, and I'll say it again, we have THE BEST community out there as far as I'm concerning, and I really appreciate how easy you all make my job.

Thank you so much!
I, and many others, thank you, for all you've done! We really appreciate you!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Vanessa Mythdust on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Every 4th Monday of January brings Community Manager Appreciation Day - a special time that puts a spotlight on COMAs and all the hard work they do.

One-Eyed Jack - You're amazing and breathe so much life into this community. Thanks for everything that you do! I know this community can be (and probably is) a little much to handle sometimes, but thanks for bearing with us. ;) Enjoy your special day! You deserve it!

~Virtuous Vanessa
Here here, Cheers fer our favorite One-Eyed Cottontail *Raises me Mug* Yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Thanks for a great community one eyed jack ratbeard blind mew and everyone else thanks for a great game and community a glass of yum for everyone

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
I'm late - but I've brought Yum cake

To One-Eyed Jack - the friendliest, and silliest scurvy little bunny that's ever sailed these here skyways! And a big thank you for everything you have done for this community.

Another toast for the community as a whole - the biggest, baddest pirates in all of the Spiral. Here, here!