Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lvl 70 privateer buildings

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
Hey I need help with a build for my privateer he seems as though he is lacking gear wise and I'm not sure what is a good build for a privateer if anyone could help thanks!

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
privateerking on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
Hey I need help with a build for my privateer he seems as though he is lacking gear wise and I'm not sure what is a good build for a privateer if anyone could help thanks!
Well, it really depends on what you plan to do.
I personally prefer to play staffy privateer in all parts of the game.
In PvE, I use either the summer champion weapon for the range (for heals) and (occasionally) the flames. Another great option is the Phule's Wand, once again, for range. Generally, tower gear works great for staffy, and maybe a gear that gives boon, (I believe that I use the Capitano Necklace, will and boon). For an eyepatch, I recommend the Big Guns patch or the Mojo Storm patch.
In PvP, I use all tower gear, except for Capitano Necklace and Gladiator's Gaiters. For patch, I use Soul Shroud, and my weapon of choice is the Nefarious Staff.
Of course, this is only my opinion on what I think is the best, I have quested through the game solo (for the most part) and very few companions have died, and hardly using forts through the way. Hope I helped.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
Thanks for the help that gives me another build idea

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013