Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

one again the famous Hydra Cave!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
i am sure this has been reported many times over and even more sure it was reported well over a year ago.
Is there really nothing KI can do about the issue of fixing Ebon`s head appearing the proper way? Ebon either appears under already spawned Scarlet or Amethyst head or appears and just stays invisible.No task screen appears of what head should be killed so the battle just goes on endlessly.This issue has been reported million times over and still nothing has been done!
I understand that KI`s famous toy is Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 has been left to die off as we have not seen any new worlds for over 3 years now,where Wizard gets something new constantly.I have been a loyal member of Pirate for a long time,but i think this doesnt pays off to be one so i will be cancelling my membership off and moving on to other game and contribute my money to them (NOT A KI!!) as it seems KI could care less about they members.
i have collected all possible pets,finished all missions and there is really nothing else left for me to do as to stop playing this game.
I would really appreciate ANY sort of answer from KI on all this and i am sure it will not be only me but all the community of Pirate 101.
ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME OR WE SHOULD PACK OUR THINGS AND MOVE ON?

Ensign
May 17, 2013
this "bug" was first reported on 2013 so thats 4 years ago. Wow,that must be some "BUG" lol
Get a grip KI and start doing something! Winter holidays are over.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2015
KI said they've addressed the issue during the last update, this is the first I'm hearing about it in a while.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silent Hunter Shar... on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
i am sure this has been reported many times over and even more sure it was reported well over a year ago.
Is there really nothing KI can do about the issue of fixing Ebon`s head appearing the proper way? Ebon either appears under already spawned Scarlet or Amethyst head or appears and just stays invisible.No task screen appears of what head should be killed so the battle just goes on endlessly.This issue has been reported million times over and still nothing has been done!
I understand that KI`s famous toy is Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 has been left to die off as we have not seen any new worlds for over 3 years now,where Wizard gets something new constantly.I have been a loyal member of Pirate for a long time,but i think this doesnt pays off to be one so i will be cancelling my membership off and moving on to other game and contribute my money to them (NOT A KI!!) as it seems KI could care less about they members.
i have collected all possible pets,finished all missions and there is really nothing else left for me to do as to stop playing this game.
I would really appreciate ANY sort of answer from KI on all this and i am sure it will not be only me but all the community of Pirate 101.
ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME OR WE SHOULD PACK OUR THINGS AND MOVE ON?
Silent Hunter, KI has been working on the infamous Hydra glitch from the time it was first reported; the most recent being this latest update - it was thought that they finally managed to track it down. Alas, this bug is both elusive and unpredictable, which makes it hard to find where it is hiding in the codes.
KI cares very much about this game, We haven't been left to "die off", we have had updates adding to the storyline and a recent gauntlet dungeon.
I can understand your frustration with this Hydra quest and not being able to move on.
Contact Support and they'll be able to help you with this quest ( give them a few days to reply and make sure you have the correct email address stored with KI. )

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
During the Christmas 2016 season they teased screenshots of Polaris on the login screen. I feel like Polaris may very well be coming in 2017.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
During the Christmas 2016 season they teased screenshots of Polaris on the login screen. I feel like Polaris may very well be coming in 2017.
RRRRZZZZ419, those screenshots of Polaris aren't new, they have been used since 2013 to show the change of the seasons.
However, we may get Polaris ( just don't base it on the log in screenshots ).